Idea for famous places

What about a way to know how many players enter in your realm per day-week-month-year???

Comments

• Sounds like a nice idea honestly. It would be nice how many players and WHO comes in :P
  • It would be useful and cool!
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited March 2016
    I'd like to know who stalks me and my creations.

But don't just restrict it to realms; rooms too. :D
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    Or.. what about a portal that counts how many players came through.portal
    You could place it right in front of a normal portal/door, or make some sort of hallway in between. You wont teleport or anything, just walk through it.

Now, anyone with permission could walk towards it, and get a system message,
    just like with a tip piggy;

text864

Because it would be a 'block', you could -for example- place it at the very end of a parkour, to know how many players made it.

:: Don't mind the quick editing ::
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    +1
    Interesting :) I like this idea or even more informing like a log of who came and went that could be found in the realm setup.. But I think that was suggested in the past
  • I would like to know who visits and does not visit. It could provide crucial data that could aid us in making better shops and builds. Like if a build is not being visited then we would know maybe I need to move the door to here or do something related.
  • xNexy said:

Or.. what about a portal that counts how many players came through.portal
    You could place it right in front of a normal portal/door, or make some sort of hallway in between. You wont teleport or anything, just walk through it.

Now, anyone with permission could walk towards it, and get a system message,
    just like with a tip piggy;

text864

Because it would be a 'block', you could -for example- place it at the very end of a parkour, to know how many players made it.

:: Don't mind the quick editing ::

Cool, so it wouldnt look a little with growtopia :p
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    piratax10 said:

I don't know that game, do they have something similar, or what do you mean?
  • xNexy said:

piratax10 said:

I don't know that game, do they have something similar, or what do you mean?

Its sandbox game like cc, but their sistems are too simple like trade you just press trade and in cc you use a cash reg