Ace's Plasm Farm

13»

Comments

• @Alcyone he said that he don't catch cave plasm
    Btw this is my request...

IGN: Fire Charmander
    Realm: Charmander's Realm
    Ghost: Smokey, Angry and Stormy
  • XD mk.... Any requests after this comment will not be taken as we have to many orders XD
  • edited October 2016
    Ok.... Am my angry plasm done? I saw you in lobby today but you quickly run away XD My request was the 4th request...;-; if you have stormy or flowery...i will accept.. Any of that if you cant found a single angry plasm:D
  • Ok.... Am my angry plasm done? I saw you in lobby today but you quickly run away XD My request was the 4th request...;-; if you have stormy or flowery...i will accept.. Any of that if you cant found a single angry plasm:D

try using a Red Murk stamp on your realm and one is bound to spawn :3
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    ima break all the rules :D ace hook me up i have 7 of 21 caught
  • Ayeeeeee this is to much >_> I swore I gave u urs element... Origam ;-; and @luca ;-; urs is in waiting... something happened with ur order XD Somene took the ghosts ;-;

Somebody who I hope isn't a forumer, if they were: they should know better than to steal (altho...did you have their future owners labeled?)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    @Sir Ace The Nukerator no, i didnt get them. You were going to look if you got them but you suddenly were busy with someone else and logged out later without coming to me '-_-
  • Soz ;----------; I get distracted XD
  • Give the guy a break >:T he's already doing it for free XP..
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    JAX14 said:

Give the guy a break >:T he's already doing it for free XP..

Well, you dont need particulairy mine anything, so not really best way to get xp xD. And to be true, he could expect this
  • He meant XP as in the face right? And NO I thought people would think that this was a joke ;---;
  • Are my plasms in?