Cubic Beginning by Orion (my old username)

edited October 2016 in Off-Topic
Introduction
This story will be about a Qbee named *The Warrior*. This story, is not based off of anyone, just a player, and his beginning, keep in mind, this is how everything was when I started, August 16th, 2015.

Chapter 1
The Beginning

What do I want to play? Hm, I'm going to go into Multiplayer, and see what there is. Minecraft, don't care, Clash of Clans, I already have that, oh, would you look at that, a MMO called Cubic Castles, doesn't have many ratings, but that's fine.

Wow, that was fast, 30 seconds to download, seems a little suspicious.

Okay, main menu. Not that, I don't want my name to be Kip_Segwape 35323, why not... *The Warrior*, I like that. Okay, a tutorial. Use that joystick to move... rotate that to change camera angle, grab that block, destroy that, craft, okay, seems simple enough, I like that I get to craft things and everything isn't already there.

Okay, the Overworld. I assume this is where all of people's places are, but how do I get my own place? Oh okay, click this deed to place your realm on a green spot, seems easy enough. How do I get i- I should really listen to what the game says, it has important details on what to do. So I jump in, seems easy enough.

Comments

• edited October 2016
    *The Warrior* woke up from a cave, his body exhausted from working in the iron mines. He hoped to someday become an adventurer, but his rulers denied it every time. He then decided to run away. Away from the walls guarding the very large kingdom. He'd knew if he would return, he would be arrested and taken to the darkest cells in the dungeon. He found a very old chest behind some old foliage. He then opened it and squealed with joy as he discovered that he found what many treasure hunters and adventurers start out with: a map. With Passion and confidence, he left the forest into the very far outskirts of the kingdom and ventured into the mountains, not knowing what dangers await him. LOL
  • edited October 2016

I AM SO WEIRD

I changed the name to *The Warrior* because I am 99% sure someone has that name.
  • Now that I wrote the beginning, I feel like I want to write a book about this LOL
  • Now that I wrote the beginning, I feel like I want to write a book about this LOL

I don't get what you mean... if you're trying to be rude I am absolutely clueless on what you mean at all.