ive scammed

scammer: myslef (12sonicslayer)
amount: probably over 100k
scammed:sofiacarson18
ive scammed.. im so sorry i feel so bad i didnt get any of the items, but it was still a scam...
they had a vending machine and next to it was a wuuva pet, 2-3 doc mirros and 2 elf pets. i bought it and had the idea of putting a prize dispner and taking the stuff, i got the wuvva let then placed it down the sofia took it. and the rest taken by the others im sorry... this is the first tyme ive scammed but i was mad cause i got scammed 10k... so i wanted to get bakc the 10k im sorry sofia... ill try to pay u back :/

Comments

• scammer: myslef (12sonicslayer)
    ive scammed.. im so sorry i feel so bad i didnt get any of the items, but it was still a scam...
    they had a vending machine and next to it was a wuuva pet, 2-3 doc mirros and 2 elf pets. i bought it and had the idea of putting a prize dispner and taking the stuff, i got the wuvva let then placed it down the sofia took it. and the rest taken by the others im sorry... this is the first tyme ive scammed but i was mad cause i got scammed 10k... so i wanted to get bakc the 10k im sorry sofia... ill try to pay u back :/

i deserve to be in jail for a week for that :/ maybe even a month but i love cc ive been playing since end of 2013 :/
  • Don't give a scammer his cubits back, Besides she was selling it by ''vending machine'' you are free to take it. It doesn't count as scamming if she was already selling' it ;)
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Hamza is right. If he placed them in glass, and placed a bumper to rent their your items now.
  • Hamza is right. If he placed them in glass, and placed a bumper to rent their your items now.

no they werent in the glass they were in the next to the vending machine... and i didnt get anything :q also capc i nned my 10k back :p

• IF sofia scammed u the 10k, then good on u for gettin her back for it. Sorry but i have no love for scammers and maybe if they get a dose of their own medicine it will stop!!!
  • *Gypsy* said:

IF sofia scammed u the 10k, then good on u for gettin her back for it. Sorry but i have no love for scammers and maybe if they get a dose of their own medicine it will stop!!!

shes not the one who scamed me :q
  • Hey, You know you did wrong.
    Maybe they wont put you in jail.
    They only do that to teach a lesson.
    You didn't TRY to take anything Valuable.
    It still wasn't right, but to make it up.
    Turning yourself in was the right thing.
    Doesn't 1 right make up 1 wrong?!
    If it does, then your still a special as any other
    player to me. Hope you don't get banned <3

i deserve to be in jail for a week for that :/ maybe even a month but i love cc ive been playing since end of 2013 :/
    Erm, you're right, I do believe you should be banned.

BUT, the one thing that makes me mad is that I don't believe you've been playing since 2013.
    BETA CC was in 2013, fully released in 2014 and even then, you arent lvl 50 which would be so if you've been playing for 3 years XD
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

scammer: myslef (12sonicslayer)

BUT, the one thing that makes me mad is that I don't believe you've been playing since 2013.
    BETA CC was in 2013, fully released in 2014 and even then, you arent lvl 50 which would be so if you've been playing for 3 years XD
    i dunno, some people who have been playing longer than me (august 2015) are under level 50... and i think he meant the beginning of official release (but i love cc ive been playing since end of 2013 :/)

i dunno, some people who have been playing longer than me (august 2015) are under level 50... and i think he meant the beginning of official release (but i love cc ive been playing since end of 2013 :/)
    Ex: I've started playing August, 2014 and i'm still only level 46
  • I mean I've been play since awhile but I'm not lvl 50 yet.. More than a year..
    That's only bc I have more than one account. My orginal account- I forgot the pass and I cant get it back bc my brother and sister make so many accounts. So when I hit "Forgot Password?" It doesn't show it bc of there's so many other accounts, I've even asked for the one password to the account and still no response. +The VERY VERY first account I've ever had didn't have a pass and my pc restarted and my account was gone.
  • I think he means that sofia accidently placed her rares next to the vending area and he tried to get them by putting a prize dispenser.

Well Thats a scam you should've warned her instead of placing a dispenser and making everyone take her rares
  • Actually. Sofia scammed you and many people have done that to get the items back.
    Say I go to a vending machine shop and buy dark angels 5K. But there is no foundation under the darks so I can't get it back. Then I place the dispenser and get my darks. It was her fault for trying to scam...
  • lunarci said:

Actually. Sofia scammed you and many people have done that to get the items back.
    Say I go to a vending machine shop and buy dark angels 5K. But there is no foundation under the darks so I can't get it back. Then I place the dispenser and get my darks. It was her fault for trying to scam...

Again read what i said

I started playing a bit after beta cc came out and I'm lvl 24
  • lunarci said:

Actually. Sofia scammed you and many people have done that to get the items back.

youall dont get but anyways im tryana get her stuff back soon so no more worries :)