halloween pack

Does anyone (mainly admins) Know when the halloween pack is coming out?

Comments

• Just wait .-. Admins dont always reveal the dates that is like ruining the excitement
  • Cubic'dCubic'd Member
    edited October 2016

Just wait .-. Admins dont always reveal the dates that is like ruining the excitement

how is telling a date of a thing ruins the excitement...
    it actually makes you even more hyped about it
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I think it'll be this Friday or this weekend.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Cubic'd said:

Just wait .-. Admins dont always reveal the dates that is like ruining the excitement

how is telling a date of a thing ruins the excitement...
    it actually makes you even more hyped about it
    What he means is the excitement from when it is AND the items in it, not only the items
  • True, but remember it's just a Halloween pack they can import some stuff from last year (decos I hope)... and the pack should be way smaller than the game itself
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

True, but remember it's just a Halloween pack they can import some stuff from last year (decos I hope)... and the pack should be way smaller than the game itself

It can also they are indeed making a contest and they are noe testing the constest and the pack
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    soon!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    or everything is finished and they are waiting on apple.
    That would be my guess ;)
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Apple updates are actually pretty quick these days. We're just not quite ready yet. Last minute changes/bugs etc... but very close now.
  • Apple updates are actually pretty quick these days. We're just not quite ready yet. Last minute changes/bugs etc... but very close now.

'Last minute changes' OMERGEEERD :OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    ONE MINUTE LEFT GUYS FOR THE UPDATE!

Nah jk but i hope it comes out today :3

• RawSkin said:

Apple updates are actually pretty quick these days. We're just not quite ready yet. Last minute changes/bugs etc... but very close now.

'Last minute changes' OMERGEEERD :OOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    ONE MINUTE LEFT GUYS FOR THE UPDATE!

Nah jk but i hope it comes out today :3

Ohhhh He said VERY CLOSE!!! (servers overload with players twiddling thumbs waiting for release now!!)
  • gdog said:

We must bribe Steve Jobs then!
    Ok so we need only a few million dollars to get instant aproove by apple..Who wanna help? C:
    I'm with you luca except for the Steve Jobs part... you know why?
    because he is dead.
  • edited October 2016
    I just can't freaken wait for it to come out!!*excited
  • ._. Devs as a request from a person (Me) Please stop the halloween updates >.< I cant stand sweets and chocolates and stuff >.< Anyhow I'll be looking forwards to the items (Not food)
  • ._. Devs as a request from a person (Me) Please stop the halloween updates >.< I cant stand sweets and chocolates and stuff >.< Anyhow I'll be looking forwards to the items (Not food)

• gdog said:

Ok so we need only a few million dollars to get instant aproove by apple..Who wanna help? C:
    hmmmm how does one bribe a dead guy? either he's in heaven n has everything one could want, or um... The Other Place and beyond all hope... or there's nothing...
  • Reaper BearReaper Bear USAMember
    edited October 2016

gdog said:

hmmmm how does one bribe a dead guy? either he's in heaven n has everything one could want, or um... The Other Place and beyond all hope... or there's nothing...
    might have to go there :o lol
  • LOLz
  • gdog said:

I'm with you luca except for the Steve Jobs part... you know why?
    because he is dead.
    *cough*
    lol lucaa