Hell Month. Well for me.

The past few days have been SOSOSOSOSO TIRING for me. Let me break it down.

I was at a 3-Day Seminar with my classmates at a far way place (a mountain) where there is no signal, it was foggy, a freaking dog wasn't moving standing on its own (I think it may have froze I don't know), we had a lot of teambuilding activites, went to the mud slide, and won 2nd place overall. Btw, the whole seminar was pokemon themed (Instinct-our team, Valor-champion, Mystic-poorly conceived profile picture, and Harmony - being Harmony)

I had my Birthday (October 4th) where we ate Donuts (Donut is actually my last name, well sorta). I turned 14 and survived another year worth of pain and suffering.

After that, we continued our classes. We had our World Teachers Day Celebration AND ate 5 boxes of Pizza two days after the Celebration (A plan we tried to hide from our teacher).

Long story short, I wasn't online much.

And I won't be online as much this month.

I'll probably be open if I have the time. But until then, I might as not well be right now.

Due to an upcoming Campout, Exams, and Projects, I might not play as much as I did before. But hopefully I pass.

Dub this month as "Hell Month" for me.

Anyways, see you next time.

-GG

P.S. I'll still be hanging around at the forums. :)

Comments

• The past few days have been SOSOSOSOSO TIRING for me. Let me break it down.

I was at a 3-Day Seminar with my ...

Dub this month as "Hell Month" for me.

Anyways, see you next time.

-GG

P.S. I'll still be hanging around at the forums. :)

Sounds like good time in mountains. lots of us should do it more offten. :)
    As for the rest of your "trouble" dont worry, get some learning and dot forget to have equal fun time. And good luck. ;)

• Profanity..
    I know its not bleeped in the game,
    But it's not allowed in most schools,
    please do consider that..
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Voski said:

Profanity..

"Hell Month" was actually a term my middle/high schools used for finals. I don't really think it would fall into the 'profanity' category anyway. 'Hell' is one of those words that when talking about the place, or pain/suffering, is generally accepted since it has religious backgrounds and all that. It's only when it's used in a rude way (telling someone to go there, or something) that it becomes profanity.

Anyway, good luck with all your projects and exams. Do well and return to the CC community soon :D
  • Voski said:

Profanity..

"Hell Month" was actually a term my middle/high schools used for finals. I don't really think it would fall into the 'profanity' category anyway. 'Hell' is one of those words that when talking about the place, or pain/suffering, is generally accepted since it has religious backgrounds and all that. It's only when it's used in a rude way (telling someone to go there, or something) that it becomes profanity.

Anyway, good luck with all your projects and exams. Do well and return to the CC community soon :D
    Ah! Okay, nevermind.
  • GlobbardGlobbard Member
    edited October 2016

Voski said:

Profanity..

Not using it in a rude way. At all. It is just one of those terms even our teachers use. (August, October, November, January, February, and March). Yeah. These months look me into the eye and say, "you'll probably fail." :/