Update now live!! Please report any bugs you find here.

Please report anything you see here- we tried out best to release clean. But this is the first large scale test.

Comments

• Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Not exactly a bug, but there is just a typo on "Info" popup within the cubit store.
    Bumper'sTypo
  • Thanks, fixed!
  • Erm...I'm detecting a possible multiepost
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Erm...I'm detecting a possible multiepost

If you mean cosmic, is no multipost
  • Info bumper and gether bumper aren't ine the store anymore (mobile vertion)
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited September 2016

Got reports from Sir.Pixel and God Of Swag that they cant flash their realms,because of the "u have a prize dispenser here!" Message.
    But the thing is that they dont have any dispensers in their realm

I will check it out, thanks. It's floating Prize Dispensers that are doing it. It will be corrected with next server restart.
  • I'm not sure if it's a bug, but my friend helped me test it out: I placed down a few foundation blocks, and put down an hour rent bumper, when he rents it shows up green, then when I break the foundation block, all the foundation blocks disappeared...
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Stevenlol said:

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but my friend helped me test it out: I placed down a few foundation blocks, and put down an hour rent bumper, when he rents it shows up green, then when I break the foundation block, all the foundation blocks disappeared...

Oh god are they like scaffolds? ._.
  • Stevenlol said:

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but my friend helped me test it out: I placed down a few foundation blocks, and put down an hour rent bumper, when he rents it shows up green, then when I break the foundation block, all the foundation blocks disappeared...

Oh god are they like scaffolds? ._.
    Only if in use. They go back to normal blocks after the rental period is expired. See my explanation above.
  • edited September 2016
    cannot find prize machine that flash machine says i still have lurking. have removed the 5 i thought were all i had. have searched and searched over an hour. any help would be appreciated.

edit:
    CosmicCow said:

***Squuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee***
    :::::::Dies from excessive fangirling::::::
    :::::::Revives and sets up Realm for first Flash Build Pirate RP PVP tonight at 6pm Cubic time::::::
    HELP!I have removed pretty sure all 5 prize machines but flash bumper still saying irt cannot flash my realm due to prize bumper... i've had clan members searching over an hour...

It's due to one floating in glass I am sure. We're fixing that on the next server restart.

i've removed all prize machines in chests, in glass, in my inventory, checked every hideyhole. T.T have uprooted n replanted flash bumper. cannot find any errant prize machines in this realm or attached rooms. There are machines, however in the realm- not room- next door and its rooms. should i try removing the door connecting them?

Not Sure How to remove doors once placed if i've no immediate place to put them- they do not go back in inventory. can i destroy them somehow?

Edit: Issue finally resolved. Gah! a builder that helped confessed to hiding a prize bumper and a cave i did not know about.... >.< it was, indeed very, very craftily hid and i am considering that irritating spot for some tasty prize hidingness in treasure hunts in the very near future.
    So- Recap: Errant machine found, crafty builder browbeaten and praised alternately, no bug, flash bumper working fine. Oll Korrect, Cosmic Cow, Sir or Ma'am!
  • eagence said:

new bumpers don't work if there are more then 3 blocks between bumpers and foundations. Thx god I wasted 15k on 10-height foundations now I need to spend another 15k for 5-heigt foundations. Can someone pls make those working even when there is more then 3 blocks between bumpers and foundations. I can't say I am not angry and sad about it. There wasn't even a place to test that how could I know it doesn't work 4 and above...

Just to be clear here. Is this what you want to do:
    1. Lay down some 20 height foundations.
    2. Put the bumpers 10 blocks above the foundation.

I guess this is to provide the right look?
    Also maybe a idea to do the times all in the same bumper or make a 5 minute bumper to support vending machines?
  • CosmicCowCosmicCow Member
    edited September 2016
    Your issue will be fixed, eagence. It isn't a bug, as we designed it the way it's working, but I believe your point is valid. So if it's a 20-high foundation, it should still work with a bumper that is 18 blocks above it. It may not be until next week, though, but I will make the change.

PS: Vending machines were not intentional. We knew people would come up with interesting ways to use the bumpers, though.
  • Erm...I'm detecting a possible multiepost

If you mean cosmic, is no multipost
    He posted the same thread twice
  • I have a problem with Timed Claim Bumper. I've rented place to Sandalfon for 30 minutes using Timed Claim Bumper. But he can't build and mine on rented place.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    I don't know if this is related to the new update, but for some reason i can not buy either the info bumper nor the gather bumper. Buying other stuff in the store is no problem.... just those 2(as far as i know).
  • scorto7 said:

I don't know if this is related to the new update, but for some reason i can not buy either the info bumper nor the gather bumper. Buying other stuff in the store is no problem.... just those 2(as far as i know).

Yes it's going to need a server restart.. I am going to remove them from the store until we do restart the server.
  • I have a problem with Timed Claim Bumper. I've rented place to Sandalfon for 30 minutes using Timed Claim Bumper. But he can't build and mine on rented place.

It's not on your Realm only. I can't build on all places I have rented.
  • SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited October 2016
    If you remove the timed bumpers to get the cubits, the time display gets wiped when you place the timed bumper back down, a little annoying for the player who bought the lot as they can't see how much time they have left.
    EDIT: Ignore what i said above ^ seems to be working now.

Side note: would be useful if the bumper in use displayed the owner of the lot as well as time left.
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    Siddd said:

If you remove the timed bumpers to get the cubits, the time display gets wiped when you place the timed bumper back down, a little annoying for the player who bought the lot as they can't see how much time they have left.

Side note: would be useful if the bumper in use displayed the owner of the lot as well as time left.

Would be hard to leave the bumper their as when it runs out, anyone could rent the plot and take the stuff..

Though maybe an info bumper with no renting abilities or just make all foundation "bumpable" and display the current time left and owner of said foundation

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator

Siddd said:

Would be hard to leave the bumper their as when it runs out, anyone could rent the plot and take the stuff..

Though maybe an info bumper with no renting abilities or just make all foundation "bumpable" and display the current time left and owner of said foundation

Oh right, I thought that's what the timed bumpers were for, to be left so when time runs out another then takes that spot, that's kinda how i'm running my rent-a-spot-town thing, leaving the bumpers so they can refresh the time at any point, or leave it to run out for the next person after 7 days.
  • Please help me cosmic cow my game crashes after Finding server and take me to home screen.I am on Android 4.2.1 ,1GB ram but cubic castle don't run.Please help me
  • Erm, I know that if you broke a rent block, they all disapear so if the realm owner is a scammer, he loose things , but if the period of owning is over, do the blocks will disapear ?
    Pumail said:

Please help me cosmic cow my game crashes after Finding server and take me to home screen.I am on Android 4.2.1 ,1GB ram but cubic castle don't run.Please help me

they was a server stop for a minute, should be fixed now .

• When You Make A New Acc. It Goes To A Lobby I Spawned In A Dark Instead Of The Adventure Mode And Yes I'm On PC
  • does monster grave become a slyme when it hit with a wand??? because it happen to me someone did it and i lost all my profit :( Lucaaaaa!!!! did it. >:/

does monster grave become a slyme when it hit with a wand??? because it happen to me someone did it and i lost all my profit :( Lucaaaaa!!!! did it. >:/

That is already a common thing, though its stupid fron luca to do that

Also, the new people doesnt get to adventure mode but instantly into lobby, if you go to lobby you spawn into a corner instead under the search block and leveling goes much harder for lvl 0 to 5
  • does monster grave become a slyme when it hit with a wand??? because it happen to me someone did it and i lost all my profit :( Lucaaaaa!!!! did it. >:/

This is a thread for reporting bugs in the new update lol not that
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    The Gather & Info Bumpers not appear in Windows and version of the game.
  • I think that you shouldn't be able to place regular blocks in he middle of a foundation block for example a nine by nine foundation with a regular block in the middle should be considered a foundation it should be a full square with foundation blocks to be a valid plot by doing so we would crack down on all the so called clever scammers this prohibiting them from being able to scam with the blocks image
  • #outsmartscammers
This discussion has been closed.