Cubic news problem

elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
When i start the game and i press left under corner to look the news it opens, but i only see a white screen on it. I tried reïnstalling, letting the screen load for a halfhour but it didnt work...

Anyone have a idea to let it work again?

Comments

• When i start the game and i press left under corner to look the news it opens, but i only see a white screen on it. I tried reïnstalling, letting the screen load for a halfhour but it didnt work...

Nope
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

When i start the game and i press left under corner to look the news it opens, but i only see a white screen on it. I tried reïnstalling, letting the screen load for a halfhour but it didnt work...

Nope
    Karma getting?
  • When i start the game and i press left under corner to look the news it opens, but i only see a white screen on it. I tried reïnstalling, letting the screen load for a halfhour but it didnt work...

Nope
    Karma getting?
    What?
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    Just checked news. Same for me too.
    When checking %appdata% there was no news.txt file.

That's weird o.o
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    @CosmicCow do you maybe know how?