Ban the player above you!

Comments

• Banned for being right
  • Banned because the picture says so.
  • Banned because I'm being brainwashed
  • Banned because he used a non-available reason. If something happens to you, you can't use it to ban me. The rules say that you have to tell the player above what he did wrong, no your problems lol.
  • Banned for listening to a QBee's ''rules''
  • Banned because....

Well, I can't say about the ''.'' which you still don't use.
    I can't say again about the rules.
    Oh i know...

Banned because he complained too much.
  • Banned for i was minions lover
  • What? I didn't understand.
  • Banned for spelling "what" correctly
  • Banned for spelling "banned" correctly
  • I've seen that before, but in a different way lol. Banned for posting a ban....thingy.

• Banned for having anger issues...
  • Banned for having anger issues...

Banned for thinking I anger issue. Some dude just stole my dog toy!!! I have puppy issusse
  • Banned for banning silver dash. He was my pal. :'(
  • Banned for stealing my donut! Give it back or its a permanent one! :(
  • Banned for not keeping your donut safe! If you would have kept it safe it would have never happened! Seriously, how can you not keep your donut safe? The nerve
  • Banned for not keeping your donut safe! If you would have kept it safe it would have never happened! Seriously, how can you not keep your donut safe? The nerve

Banned for banning too many people in this thread!!!
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2018
    Banned for posting like 15 times on this discussion today xD
  • JackFuryJackFury Member
    edited April 2018
    Banned for using "XD" in every comment in every discussion, always
  • Banned because the profile pictures unrealistic. If you can observe, in the background there is the SUNSET so the sun almost disappeared. The wrong thing about the image is that Jack, stays with the back at the sunset but in his glasses the sun can still be seen. The sun shouldn't be seen in his glasses, as the sun is disappearing is his back.
  • Banned because you have too much information. xD
  • Banned for banning to much information
  • Banned because i am very sad. I know I broke the rules, because that I’m sad is not a reason but when I’m sad I break rules.
  • Banned because i am very sad. I know I broke the rules, because that I’m sad is not a reason but when I’m sad I break rules.

Banned for not respecting the forum rules.
  • Banned for uhhh...uhhh... For having a cute profile pic! It's just too cute for this world!
  • Banned for using too many fillers in your ban :D
  • JuIiusJuIius Member
    edited April 2018
    Banned for banning the person above you.
  • Banned for having legit the same profile picture/similar profile picture, you hypocrite
  • Banned for not banning Silverdash for using the most common and overused type of ban: "ban for banning someone else"

Also I drew his pic, that's why they're so similar :)
This discussion has been closed.