Boombox and music codes

The mods can review music that players want and then we can choose from the codes

Comments

• Suggested alot of times, but it would be cool to have it
    +1
  • If a mod had to check every piece of music, it would take forever, and it would also be quite a distraction for the things that need moderating. If we didn't have a music box, it wouldn't need moderating, thus meaning mods can invest more time into monitoring things that actually matter at the moment (payaways, rude players, rude names etc)
  • If a mod had to check every piece of music, it would take forever, and it would also be quite a distraction for the things that need moderating. If we didn't have a music box, it wouldn't need moderating, thus meaning mods can invest more time into monitoring things that actually matter at the moment (payaways, rude players, rude names etc)

Idk why I bothered then, let's see what else people think of my idea
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    YEEEESSHH +9001 (ITS OVER 9000!) but instead of that we can say every song just let dev, mods, and admins choose each like 2-3 songs (p.s. i hope the taco song then is going to be added) or just do like the codes from roblox
  • YEEEESSHH +9001 (ITS OVER 9000!) but instead of that we can say every song just let dev, mods, and admins choose each like 2-3 songs (p.s. i hope the taco song then is going to be added) or just do like the codes from roblox

THAT'S WHERE MY IDEA CAME FROM! But, cencored...and no hax hidden in it (theres a music code in roblox that kicks Windows users out of their server)