Croubict J. >> Realm Setup Ideas

As far as we, in the computer only has 9 settings, among which Realm's Category, Who has a perm, Who can visit, who can access computers, list of trusted Qbee, list of banned Qbee, and visitors. Display window was just blue. Eventually I was bored. Until an idea came to my mind. I will share them here.
Display Window Color
This setting serves to replace colors on a computer display window. Colors available in the same color as the dye in the CC, and additional colors brown, gray, and rainbow.
Note : This color applies only to Computers only
Ban Settings
When we open these settings, pop up a window that displays a 3D map that shows our Realm. Beside the map there is the "Stomp", "Mine", and "Touch". When we press the button, we can choose a few blocks according to our wishes. These buttons will work depends on the inscription on the buttons (for example "stomp", if there is someone doing "stomp" on the block that we have chosen, that person will be expelled immediately).
Holla In-Realm
This setting is the same as in general hollas, but this hollas only applies in the realm/room. Holla In-Realm displays a text box, if we write a sentence in the box and run it, it will appear a purple Hola in the chatbox.
I hope all Qbee like this idea. Thanks.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    I feel like the ban setting is more like bumpers
  • Croubict said:

As far as we, in the computer only has 9 settings, among which Realm's Category, Who has a perm, Who can visit, who can access computers, list of trusted Qbee, list of banned Qbee, and visitors. Display window was just blue. Eventually I was bored. Until an idea came to my mind. I will share them here.
    Display Window Color
    This setting serves to replace colors on a computer display window. Colors available in the same color as the dye in the CC, and additional colors brown, gray, and rainbow.
    Note : This color applies only to Computers only
    Ban Settings
    When we open these settings, pop up a window that displays a 3D map that shows our Realm. Beside the map there is the "Stomp", "Mine", and "Touch". When we press the button, we can choose a few blocks according to our wishes. These buttons will work depends on the inscription on the buttons (for example "stomp", if there is someone doing "stomp" on the block that we have chosen, that person will be expelled immediately).
    Holla In-Realm
    This setting is the same as in general hollas, but this hollas only applies in the realm/room. Holla In-Realm displays a text box, if we write a sentence in the box and run it, it will appear a purple Hola in the chatbox.
    I hope all Qbee like this idea. Thanks.

I think it's cool. 1+ to the ban settings and holla settings