Lagging?

Soooooo. I try opening Cc, The loading bar is fine, quick and crisp. The screen then gets stuck on "Finding Server", [ I know i haven't been permabanned again because it goes onto the start menu once then when I click play, lags' out again]
I've tried reinstalling [ And deleting Cubic folder ] Anything else i can do? '-'

Comments

• Hm i had that problem before, ur playing steam version or website?
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    edited September 2016
    Website and this literally just happened
    Also if i download the Steam one will i have both Cc's on my PC? O_O
  • Plastic HeartPlastic Heart Member
    edited September 2016

Maybe try steam version, if not try to run and then type %localappdata% and then delete cubic castles folder, it worked with me (P.S: i did it and it worked, if ur not sure about doing it, just don't)

Edit: yes u will have 2 cc's
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator

Also if i download the Steam one will i have both Cc's on my PC? O_O

First off, yes you'll have both. Now, about your issue. Try to restart your router and your device, if you haven't done so. Then, if that doesn't work, run the game on Steam, and see if you have any lag issues from there.
  • You got banned once??? Maybe you were a little naughty this time too ;) !!!...

The ways described by friends up there shall work, if not try contacting support with a screenshot of what happened (yes you always need a proof...)

Hope it works!