Buying XP

Maybe we should have an option to be able to buy xp? with cubits.
Would really help players.

You have been hypnotised. Now comment +1

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator

Thats kinda what quest packs are.
    You can play them for free or you can buy them and get huge amounts of xp while doing them.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    gdog said:

Thats kinda what quest packs are.
    You can play them for free or you can buy them and get huge amounts of xp while doing them.
    it doesnt get me to lvl 50 (insert cry emote)
    already bought them all...
  •   Ed  Ed Game Moderator
    Lazy people smh
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    A huge no from me x-x that's some new level of laziness honestly. Build or mine if you want xp and ran out of quests.
  • NooOooOooOoooOoooOoo
    I was working hard to reach 50 and If this idea is added into game then :-: My work was Useless.....
    And also if you can buy EXP then you might be bored easily and more Ppl quit cause you'll reach cap easily...
  • NooOooOooOoooOoooOoo
    I was working hard to reach 50 and If this idea is added into game then :-: My work was Useless.....
    And also if you can buy EXP then you might be bored easily and more Ppl quit cause you'll reach cap easily...

Very very agreed!
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Yeah i would vote no as well.
    XP and levels isn't everything though. Once the basic skills for crafting is obtained, one should think of leveling as a bonus, not a requirement.
  • Levels are for hard work, not something someone should be able to buy, plus, there would be so many lvl 50's running around that didn't even have to work for it. All they had to do was spend some money off their mom's credit card to be something, they didn't earn, to get that rank.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    If this comes out as a feature, next thing people want.... Selling XP they gain...
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    No for me..
    I'm lazy but this another level of laziness :c
  • -1 no thank you .-.