When (or if) the devs increase the level cap, what should the perks be? Also, pet perks!

The HuntedThe Hunted Member
edited February 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
XP bomb: Bombs absorb the XP of the blown up blocks

XP nuke: Nukes give the XP of either 1%, 5% or 10% of the blocks in the realm (maybe nukes should become more expensive for them, and traded nukes don't give them the bonus)

CASH! 1/2/3. Cubit drop chance increased by 5%/10%/15%

MONEY! Okay. This one depends on how the lucky perk works. Does it have a 5%/10%/15% chance of making cubit drops yield double cubits? If so, ignore this. If not, this perk was supposed to make all cubit drops double. Unlocked at a late level (lvl 50+)

I'll be back/True thugs never die: Has a chance of reviving the qbee on the spot after death.

Preemptive strike: Has a chance to break a block instantly.

How did you pull that off?: Can break blocks from 1 block away.

Beam me up, Scotland! When you teleport from the worldmap, a beam appears on you and bagpipes start playing.

Poof! Allows you to teleport to a selected block. NOTE: This ONLY works if you can destroy the block (to prevent parkour cheating) and does not work on mines when the block has a player within a 4x4 square of it. This perk is unlocked very late.

So say we all!: Alters your chat font, but not as drastically as your name. I MEAN WHO DOESN'T WANT TO TALK IN COMIC SANS AM I RIGHT!?

That's too cute, mate: Non gold pets (even snowmen) can sit on your head. I noticed this when I was sitting on a chair and my dragon was sitting on my head.

Run forrest, run! I don't like sand, it fills up my inventory and it litters the map. Winter is coming. These perks allow you to run faster on grass and dirt, sand and mesa, and snow and ice respectively. Also removes slipperiness of ice.

Woosh! Allows you to dash when you press the W key/slide the control pad thrice very fast.

Sick parkour climb trick: allows you to scale a 1 block wall without jumping.

Fus Ro Holla!: Shakes the screen when you holla.

Now for the pets! They get a selected perk every 10 levels.

Rise up and leap forward: allows pets to jump over longer gaps and higher walls.

Use tackle!: pet attacks when you attack.

Charge!: pet becomes faster, and performs the actions of the perks here faster.

Laborer: pet can help you break blocks. How does this work? You can select 2 blocks, 1 for the pet to break, 1 for you to break. You can turn this off any time.

Forward, steed!: You can ride your pet, which combines your and their speed. Unlocked at level 40-50.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    It would be useful to break blocks one block away.
  • Red DragonRed Dragon In The MatrixMember
    I'll be back/True thugs never die: LOL very funny I like it.
    Beam me up, Scotland! : same, XD.
    Sick parkour climb trick: hmmm I think no. Can modify how parkours work.
    Poof! : Hmmm must be revised. Not so fun to see everyone teleporting like androids or robots
    The others seem good.
    I like this post :D
  • The HuntedThe Hunted Member
    edited February 2016

I'll be back/True thugs never die: LOL very funny I like it.
    Beam me up, Scotland! : same, XD.
    Sick parkour climb trick: hmmm I think no. Can modify how parkours work.
    Poof! : Hmmm must be revised. Not so fun to see everyone teleporting like androids or robots
    The others seem good.
    I like this post :D

For Sick Parkour Climb trick, it shouldn't. (And if it does, you can disable it).
    For poof, I spent a lot of time and brain effort to balancing it, but I can see how it's still a bit too far. What I meant with is that if you don't have the permission to destroy the block you want to teleport to, you can't.
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
    I legitimately lol'ed at beam me up Scotland XD
  • nice ideas be cool if the pets get perk to.