Pirate Queen's Paradise Role Play and PVP Realm Re-Opened!

Due to RL, It's taken awhile to rebuild after the Buried Treasure Hunts of Early October, but Finally, Pirate Queen's Paradise, the Helpful Pirate Society Role-Play and PVP Realm is now open again. Thank you fer yer Patience!

Please Feel Free to visit and play, but Remember- PVP is Banned on the Glass Observation Deck, Except in The PVP Arena! Use of wands up there will get ye banned, especially during Events!

So Come and Enjoy. and Stay Tuned for Our Next Event. And stop By Helpful Pirate Society Village fort our HPS Saturday Market This Weekend!

Pirate Queens Lucie & Marie

View From Lighthouse of Skull Island

skullisland001

Comments

• The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Weird how that looks like me and Nevarwel's realm '-', well on the back ground xd
  • Weird how that looks like me and Nevarwel's realm '-', well on the back ground xd

Never been there, but would like to visit. i think 'pirate' conjures up some common imagery in modern pop culture, due to movies and anime, etc. So, of course pirate realms might have some common elements.
    eagence said:

:) btw I have your corals if you still want them :)

YAAARRR! Aye! i doooooo. i've not been on much, due to pesky rl issues interfering w gaming time. [how rude!] poke me when next we are both online, matey!

• #piratesunite
    I shall not miss this event
  • edited September 2016
    Almost done with Pirate Queens Paradise! just puttin' some finishing touches n collecting items fer prizes in openin' Treasure Hunt... aiming for Oct 1 & 2 12 noon to 3 pm and 9 to midnight CC time grand opening Treasure Hunts... IF RL cooperates Thankee's go out to all who've been helpin' especially Princess Kitten Lover and Eagence [even if he IS a (ew) boy... ;)...]

Also workin' on webpage etc to start up my new clan- the Helpful Pirate Society, so stay tuned for more on that, as PQP will be our public HQ...

Here be some spoiler peeks- still a WIP, with some changes planned by the End of Month Opening:

pirate village01 Pirate Village from Afar

tribalisland01Volcano Island

thefleet01First Peek at The Fleet

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    i best be online for this
  • edited September 2016
    Added Poll related to timing of Treasure Hunt Weekend and Release o' Ye New Flash Bumpers.... Please put in yer 2 Pieces o' Eight...
    Date of The Great Trerasdure Hunt Moved to October 8-9th, due to Flash Bumper Release!
  • We have Re-opened after Rebuilding and Repairing from the Flash Build Buried Treasure Hunts! (This is a bump, please do not ding me fer multi-post or necro-post- is relevant and did not want to start new topic :/ )