ANTI SCAMMERS. UNITE!

So, @The Real Deal and I will be helping stop scammers in their footsteps. We will be trying to collect as much information about them as we can, and reporting them for every payaway, or scam in general we see. Now, to those who do proper payaways, I am sorry. But you can't do that. People are going to thing Payaway Scams are totally fine, and they will increase. Also, be sure to report both the realm and the scammer(s). To show you are helping us. Make one of these your profile pics, or one of your choice. 5656284_keep_calm_and_destroy_scammers_saynotoscammers
download
images
Also. To those who think I am doing this to become a mod, no, just, no. If I become a mod, sweet. If I don't, whatever.

Comments

• Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    edited September 2016
    Glad to see you doing your part? ...
  • Glad to see you doing your part? ...

You're a little freaked out. I can tell ;). But no worries, if anything goes wrong, this is stopping.
  • Can i use my custom "keep calm" pic or i need to change it?
  • edited September 2016
    Piratax10 said:

Can i use my custom "keep calm" pic or i need to change it?

Yes, I wrote down you can make one of your own. But the choice part got cut off by one of the pictures.
  • Piratax10 said:

Can i use my custom "keep calm" pic or i need to change it?

Yes, I wrote down you can make one of your own. But the choice part got cut off by one of the pictures.
    Ok, ty :p