We're playing Simon Says!!

Hi everyone! Every Saturday we will be playing Simon Says at my place, Kawaii.Girl.1607's Realm, and the winner gets a grand prize!! Only 1 cubit to enter the game and if you are the last one standing you have won the grand prize!!!
See you guys on Saturday!!!!!!
Kawaii.Girl.1607

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Moved to the forum section that best relates to the topics subject.
    Please try to create topics within sections that best relate to the topic matter.
  • Hi everyone! Every Saturday we will be playing Simon Says at my place, Kawaii.Girl.1607's Realm, and the winner gets a grand prize!! Only 1 cubit to enter the game and if you are the last one standing you have won the grand prize!!!
    See you guys on Saturday!!!!!!
    Kawaii.Girl.1607

Erm just asking... Is there a specific timing for that or its running the whole day?
  • Specific timing...... its on every second hr from 8 am- 6 pm. So every second hour= 8 am, 10 am, 12 am..........

Specific timing...... its on every second hr from 8 am- 6 pm. So every second hour= 8 am, 10 am, 12 am..........

Going to assume that is referring to cubic time ( /time within the ingame chat bar )
  • no its actually real time!!
    edited September 2016

no its actually real time!!

Then you will have to state what timezone. Not everyone has the same time.
    Your 6pm will be somebody else's 6am ;)

( honestly, it's easier just to use CC time )
  • edited September 2016
    ok then cc time......... if I'm not on/ in the realm go to KawaiiLand which is my best friend Kawaii.Coolz's realm. Add her and me if u wish 2 play Simon Says!!!!
  • SIMON SAYS. FUS RO DAH!!!
  • SIMON SAYS. FUS RO DAH!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUUS RU DAAAAAAAAAAH. XD
  • BJDware said:

no its actually real time!!

Then you will have to state what timezone. Not everyone has the same time.
    Your 6pm will be somebody else's 6am ;)

( honestly, it's easier just to use CC time )
    Yes that is true....We all live in different places where timezones are different.
  • ALSO YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ITS ME!!!!! I RUN THE SIMON SAYS GAME!!!!! JUST LIKE Kawaii.Girl.1607 says, ADD ME!!!!