New and Fun GIVEAWAYS!

So i've recently started a new and fun giveaways(relieving from the fact i get nothing rare from hat packs;_;)

"Pick-The-Giveaway!"

Screenshot_2016-09-04-03-58-41

How to play?
- Player will be given 4 divided rooms to choose from, diffenrent rooms yeild different hats! (so choose wisely)

- Once warped in, count down from 1 to 10 will begin, so quickly get into a room. After count down to 10, pathways to the rooms are block and Qbees in the spawn room (middle room), will be banned(don't worry... im lenient XD).

- After rooms are blocked, i will choose the room and break the scaffolds covering the hidden giveaway hats.
IMPORTANT! i will be placing the dispenser but wait till i cover the prize with glass IMPORTANT!

!DISCLAIMER!
this event is FREE, hence NO payments are required. If by chance, i notice the chat and was called SCAMMER! i will not hasitate to BAN anyone at any given time, this action also apply to Qbees who are RUDE, Frequent use of swearing, VULGAR and any action that violates the CC Rules. At any given time, Qbees who failed to pay attention while event is ongoing and missed the chance to grab the prizes, are not given a reset(unless host allows) violating this part will results in banning.

Comments