Leveling Up Pets

Ok, I Just Got A Pet, And I'm Like: "IM NEED IT TO BE LEVEL 50!" But I'm Dumb. Can Anyone Explain?

Comments

• if you are talking about how to level a pet, then all you have to do is give it one pet treat(make sure its just one and not all of them) and then mine, build, or craft like normal...it should last 1 hour then the symbol on the pets name/level at the top should start flashing letting you know your pet needs another treat. Pets gain xp as you do as long as they have been fed a treat. hope this helps
  • hmmm it's not true they level faster or last longer w 2 treats per feeding? just wondering... always learning...
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Pet Treatz:

Last 1 hour per Treat, you can feed more than 1... It'll only add 1 hour and won't gain any advantages other than more time. I'd advise you use 1 and keep an eye on the time to see when it'll need more.

Pet Leveling:

Once you feed your Pet 1 (or more Treatz), you'll need to go mining, XP farming, crafting etc.. It's on average 3,5OO Blocks per level. I'd advise using Halt Dirt and XP farming if you're grinding :)!
  • i just do regular mining for things i need for building n actual building. also crafting 1 at a time not max craft. thanks mr p! helpful as always =D
  • Thanks Guys! That's All The Information I Needed To Know!
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Question answered. :)
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.