New Contest Questions ^.^

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
edited August 2016 in Help Requests
Just a couple questions, not just me wondering these:

- Does it need to have music?

- Is Bandicam not allowed? Because of the Bandicam web-address link across the screen at all time during the video.

- How big can our teams be?

- Can we use official realms for the trailer?

- Where do we put the Trailers? :D

^Sorry if any of these questions were answered somewhere and I didn't see them! ^^

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Use obs if you struggling to find a free recorder without watermarks.
    There's a thread for submissions.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/5929/cc-trailer-contest-submissions#latest
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    That post was made after my post, please no kill me </3
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Doesn't have to have music. That's up to you.

Someone made a song from cubic castles sounds... maybe they'd let you use it.

Better to not have watermarks. I guess it's allowed but it will hurt your submission.

Not going to be strict on team size but I'd recommend not more than 3 people.

No problem recording in official realms.
  • Doesn't have to have music. That's up to you.

Better to not have watermarks. I guess it's allowed but it will hurt your submission.

That someone you speak of has gone missing hasn't been seen forever xnexy where he went now one knows
  • Doesn't have to have music. That's up to you.

That someone you speak of has gone missing hasn't been seen forever xnexy where he went now one knows
    Can you tell me where to find it plz? The song
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    Hi, I'm wondering if Cubic Castles uses a font we can download for our trailers.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I think one font used in the game is called "luckiest guy" -- You should be able to get it on various font sites.
  • Peng I'd advise if you use OBS, and not bandicam, its free and doesn't put text at the top of the screen.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Peng I'd advise if you use OBS, and not bandicam, its free and doesn't put text at the top of the screen.

I use fraps, that question is what someone else wanted me to ask cause I was making this thread anyway.
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited August 2016
    Do we have to have a YouTube Account for this? @SirKewberth
  • Do we have to have a YouTube Account for this? @SirKewberth

No. There is a topic where you can upload your video. Try find it.
  • StreliziaStrelizia Member
    edited September 2016
    maybe its hard to make a trailer using phones cause the pads on it will be showed...
    im just only using phones playing cc xd but i can make a trailer in laptop...