My quest/task program for low-budget players (Need suggestions)

Basically, players will start doing my quests/tasks after signing up. And they will receive rewards for completing the quests/tasks. These quests/tasks are vary, from crafting/mining something, to visit some places, complete a parkour/maze/puzzle realm, or even building something!

This is the frame of the program, but there are still many questions to answer, and I need you to help me:

+Is this good for the game?
+What types of rewards should I give? Cubits - how much? Items - what items? (Of course, it will depend on the diffculty of the quest/task, but I want some examples
+Should I select the realm myself, or will they be selected/suggested by you? (Therefore, it will create a better opportunity for people to advertise/present their cool realms)
+Will many people participate if I do this?
+Will it work?

And, thank you for reading :)

Comments

• edited August 2016
    i hire players for farming and building projects. farming i basically pay out what i would for going rate of the blocks farmed in a trade. building projects i go by number of blocks placed and time/skill needed to complete it. i give items needed by players- mainly building items- besides just cubits- as well, or manufacture needed items as reward.
  • CD87CD87 Member

i hire players for farming and building projects. farming i basically pay out what i would for going rate of the blocks farmed in a trade. building projects i go by number of blocks placed and time/skill needed to complete it. i give items needed by players- mainly building items- besides just cubits- as well, or manufacture needed items as reward.

That's exactly what I'll do. Except one thing, THEY will keep their items. Therefore, it doesn't sound like I "hire" them doing things for me, since I won't take the things that they make.
  • nods that can be part of the quest reward. i let folks keep my farm produce when its stuff i dont need, because they may as well clear whole farm for as, and if i have the C's i still pay, just a bit less and anything i dont need, they keep :)
    same for mining projects- i am only wanting 1, maybe 2 specific items, and anything else is theirs, including cubits and dehydrated blocks :) one of my workers found a block turned out to be a bottomless blizzard stamp working for me n wanted to know if i wanted it, i'm like heck no! yours, dude! i'm not your RL boss, lol, i'm nice XD