Hear me out on this glitch

KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember
edited August 2016 in Bug Reports
Ok, me and commander cap have found a glitch that can literally make you invincible in Pvp. What you do is use a gather bumper on somone right as they die. They'll then be invincible to everything except fire traps. Cannons and wands won't work on them. What it looks like to somone not using the glitch is that the person who is now invincible will be still (no moving animation) in one spot. When the invincible person ground slams, mines, places a block, or shoots their wand, their character model will teleport suddenly to that spot where they did said action. And like I said they're invincible so you can't harm them, but they can harm you.
Now that you've read this I want to make this even more specific that this can only be activated by the realm owner because they're they only ones who can use the gather bumper. This being said I'd like this glitch to not be removed much like the wind machine and ladder glitch. This can make Pvp an impossible battle against somone whom has this glitch activated but I still think it should be kept.

Comments

• CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    Keeping bugs active is never a good idea, imo. Also, moved the thread to appropriate forum section.

@CosmicCow @SirKewberth you might want to look into it.
  • Depends, this one is harmless so far if owner of realm knows how to use it, it does not ruin the gameplay and since there is no "make me invincible" bumper this is really good bug. I agree with Kokopelli it should not be removed... until there is item that does same effect ^^. This bug can help minigame builders to have a bit more creativity when making PvP events :)
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited August 2016
    The bug has been fixed and will take effect next server restart :)
This discussion has been closed.