I Didn't Recieve My Cubits!

I already sent a ticket,but I wanted to warn people about it since sometimes they just ban you and you get your money scammed.First of all,if an developer scams your money GO TO THE POLICE.You can report it as ''Cyber Theft''.

Now,the thing is I wanted to purchase C using my Android.I opened it,when I was buying game crashed,but the purchase screen was still there.I was like ''This is Google Play,I probably get my C''.But I didn't.

Comments

• MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Purchases sometimes take time to process on any game really.

If you sent a ticket then that's the best way to let support know that you DID in fact purchase cubits. They will not let your spending go in vain. (promise)

You are true about "Cyber Theft" being a reality. However, this isn't a game that has creators that would dare steal your actual money for in-game currency. I've made a few purchases on here in the past; they're very promising. :)
  • EloquenceEloquence Member
    edited August 2016
    Oh this happens to me all the time! If the game crashes whilst it said purchase complete it has made the purchase but cc didn't get it. So here's what I do:

If you got an email receipt from Google Play highlighting the fact you did make a purchase, screenshot that and attach it to your ticket for the support team. This shows proof that you did create a purchase. If you already made a ticket and didn't attach the receipt then they'd probably ask for it so no worries.

Also CC devs have never scammed and the support team have some of the nicest people. =)
  • Eloquence said:

Oh this happens to me all the time! If the game crashes whilst it said purchase complete it has made the purchase but cc didn't get it. So here's what I do:

If you got an email receipt from Google Play highlighting the fact you did make a purchase, screenshot that and attach it to your ticket for the support team. This shows proof that you did create a purchase. If you already made a ticket and didn't attach the receipt then they'd probably ask for it so no worries.

Also CC devs have never scammed and the support team have some of the nicest people. =)

I already added 2 SS,one of them showing Google Play purchase,and other one showing that I didn't recieve my Cç(I just cut the cubits part from the ss because it was 1.3MB with whole ss)
    So now I just wait or shall I call the police now?
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    TurklerTR said:

Eloquence said:

I already added 2 SS,one of them showing Google Play purchase,and other one showing that I didn't recieve my Cç(I just cut the cubits part from the ss because it was 1.3MB with whole ss)
    You have to wait, till support replies. As said above, in under no circumstances, the developers would take advantage of your purchase. If you really have sent the transaction number of it to support, then you will get your cubits.
  • TurklerTR said:

Eloquence said:

You have to wait, till support replies. As said above, in under no circumstances, the developers would take advantage of your purchase. If you really have sent the transaction number of it to support, then you will get your cubits.
    Thanks for the info,I really love Cubic Castles and I dunno anything about how those things go.I normally call the police and get my money back and developer(s) got arrested.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    TurklerTR said:

TurklerTR said:

Eloquence said:

Thanks for the info,I really love Cubic Castles and I dunno anything about how those things go.I normally call the police and get my money back and developer(s) got arrested.
    Well yeah, in some games that unfortunately happens. And believe me, our developers would never do such thing. I've personally paid more than $100 and I've always been getting my cubits.
  • TurklerTR said:

TurklerTR said:

Eloquence said:

Did the "arrest part" worked in any of the cases u experienced? (Similar ones)
    Jk.IDK what happens to them,but probably arrest.
  • EloquenceEloquence Member
    edited August 2016
    Now all you got to do is wait patiently. Seeing that the support team have many tickets to get through don't take things personal if the respond isn't within your ideal time. :)
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    First off, I apologise for the issue. It can be really frustrating when you don't receive the goods you paid for.

Now, if you sent a ticket to our support, you should normally get a reply within 24 hours... however it can sometimes take longer if they're busy or overwhelmed.

If a payment went through, Google Play will have that in their database and send a digital receipt to our support. If it failed, you shouldn't be charged in any way. In fact, if any money/credit was taken from you, Google Play will refund that automatically.

Hope your issue will get solved fast!
  • BTW I was goning to buy Dark Angel Wings,and even the owner was here.I said ''Wait a sec I need to buy Cubits'' and it did't gimme. :((((
    Now I am crying cuz he was selling for 8500 but not 9000.
  • Horus said:

If a payment went through, Google Play will have that in their database and send a digital receipt to our support. If it failed, you shouldn't be charged in any way. In fact, if any money/credit was taken from you, Google Play will refund that automatically.

I can actually see the purchase in my Purchased list.I woulnd't mind if if didn't charged me.But it did.That is the thing that am trying to solve.
  • lisklisk Member
    You have to message support with your transaction id not screenshots which can easily be photoshopped or edited. It has happened to me before I just messaged support with my transaction id and they gave me my c in around 13 hours.
  • I have something related to not getting cubits but it was on Tapjoy:
    A few months ago I was in the mood of doing Tapjoy, but after I've done a few quests, I went into CC and never got the cubits. I used Tapjoy quite a long time before and it worked, every since I never got those cubits I was never in the mood of doing the quests again.
    What should I do if that happens again.
  • TurklerTRTurklerTR Member
    edited August 2016
    How do I get the transcation ID?

OH MY GASH.
    Guys,I got an email from Google saying ''Your purhcase has been canceled''
    Right now.So sorry wating your time.

@Edit:
    I bouthgt C,but I still didn't get them.The game was open all the time and Google Play says that it is succesful.
    Yay.Another Bug.Again.
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Discussions merged.

If the issue still persists, please provide our support with new information and wait for a reply. No one else apart from them has the ability to access financial data and solve the issue.
  • lil roolil roo Member
    edited August 2016
    I have actually witnessed this problem.

I bought myself 50k cubits but then had to fill out my details and then when I return to the game it crashed, send a ticket and the developers will alot your account with the amount you have purchased if you give them the Order ID number inside the Ticket sent.

It is an old issue and cannot be fixed as far as I know...
    ~Roo