Question for Devs/mods.

Alright, if you're banned once does that nullify your chances of becoming a mod/beta tester?

Comments

• Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    Pretty sure you can't become a mod if you were banned before.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I wouldn't say it kills it entirely, but it's certainly not something in your favor. In general becoming a mod in this game shouldn't be a big goal because mods are added infrequently and the number of people who want to do it vs the number we actually mod is really a big difference. It's hard for us as well.. knowing who to trust and not, and getting to know players when we're busy working on the game, and not in the game actually meeting people that often etc...
  • I wouldn't say it kills it entirely, but it's certainly not something in your favor. In general becoming a mod in this game shouldn't be a big goal because mods are added infrequently and the number of people who want to do it vs the number we actually mod is really a big difference. It's hard for us as well.. knowing who to trust and not, and getting to know players when we're busy working on the game, and not in the game actually meeting people that often etc...

Oh alrighty, discussion can be closed :P
  • TumbleweedTumbleweed Member
    edited August 2016
    Discussion has not been closed apparently lol :P

question, if it's not too late:

How are ppl (Qbees, I should say) chosen for mods? I'm just curious
  • Close this discussion when Firey Swan's question is answered please^^
  • Discussion has not been closed apparently lol :P

Go check out the Moderator tower, all the answers are in there.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member

Discussion has not been closed apparently lol :P

http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/22/notes-about-mods-and-admins#latest

Have a look at statement (2)

• RawskinRawskin Member
    edited August 2016
    Question is answered in my opinion, thread can be closed. e.e
This discussion has been closed.