I Buy Cubits ....

Why Cubits Don't appear .. !!!!!14039977_285205181852479_5844507379904536235_n
sketch-67379236
14034728_285205185185812_6554255911985580771_n

Comments

• *Mr.Kewberth**Mr.Kewberth* Member
    edited August 2016
    umm i don't have a phone number it's a problem?
    And what i din't know a ticket number .... :l
  • Just curious how much did u spend and how many cubits were u supposed to receive?
  • EloquenceEloquence Member
    edited August 2016

umm i don't have a phone number it's a problem?

I don't think you need a phone number. Just fill in everything with a red asterisk next to it.

Then you'll get a ticket number and you'll have to wait for an email. The support might not be able to help straightaway.

And P.S: General chat isn't the appropriate category =)
  • Make sure the transaction went through.
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    Was money deducted from your account? Sometimes money isn't deducted.
    Sometimes it is... Just go and check your email that you use for the purchase.
    iTunes should send you a email about your transaction.
  • *Mr.Kewberth**Mr.Kewberth* Member
    edited August 2016

Just curious how much did u spend and how many cubits were u supposed to receive?

$99.99 - 500k

Was money deducted from your account? Sometimes money isn't deducted.
    Sometimes it is... Just go and check your email that you use for the purchase.
    iTunes should send you a email about your transaction.

i don't get a mail ...
    Turnovus said:

Make sure the transaction went through.

Rlly ?

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I had a similar issue with Steam. It glitched/lagged and said my transaction never went through. It took money out of my account, but after 24 hours, it was refunded once the servers processed that no transaction had occurred. Maybe something similar happened here.
    Just be patient. Let CC support staff know about the issue, and make sure whichever platform you're using recognized the transaction.
  • That's a really problem...
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    if u didnt get a mail it means no money was deducted
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited August 2016
    That means maybe the card or account you were using was wrong or it did not have money in it, but you can try again if there is money and none was deducted.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    You have already taken the first steps for support on the matter, by contacting the Support team. Purchase issue's are sorted out by them.
    Be sure to allow them some time to respond.

More information about contacting support and support tickets can be found here @
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/27/need-help-look-here-first
This discussion has been closed.