I lost my Dark Angel Wings and Suit Jacket in this situation. Need help and fix this. ASAP.

SyrSyr Member
edited August 2016 in Help Requests
I'm on Cubic Learning Center, when I drop my Dark Angel Wings and Suit Jacket to let []_SamBoo_[] see it. I walked a few number of blocks, then I head back to the items I drop but there's something wrong. I can't take it again. I dropped my other things on it like Zombie Mask, Green and Red Scarf and more, but I can easily get them. What is the reason for this? A Glitch? Or what? Tell me I need those items, they're precious to me. Maybe you will say it's not mine so I can't get it. Well I hope there's a way to get it again and also you can see the real happenings. Please help!

Untitled

Now they're gone, it seems I want to quit now. I waste money if this thing happen.

Comments

• Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    It's your fault for dropping your items. Contact support to get ur items back
  • SyrSyr Member
    I've sent a ticket already.
  • Hmm Did you move to another place?
    Reminder: Don't drop items in other person's realm
  • SyrSyr Member
    Nope, I don't. I'm on Cubic Learning Center then I walked toward near the recipe only then I go back again but I cant take it anymore.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Well, its youre fould for dropping it. If you wanted to show it then go to youre own realm
  • lisklisk Member
    Yeah I lost my nuke like that in the lobby accidentally dropped couldn't pick it up but I could pick up other stuff. I just moved on be more careful in dropping stuff anywhere that's not your own.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    lisk said:

Yeah I lost my nuke like that in the lobby accidentally dropped couldn't pick it up but I could pick up other stuff. I just moved on be more careful in dropping stuff anywhere that's not your own.

I got scammed a nuke once in a realm from another, i dropped it to show it and i didnt knew he could pick it up. Aaaahhh, the good old noobie days xD
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited August 2016
    It is possible that you lagged out right after you dropped it, I've seen people drop their stuff in real lobbies, and they can't pick it up after a few seconds.

Edited grammar errors.
  • SyrSyr Member
    Stevenlol said:

It is possible that you lagged out right after you dropped it, I've seen people drop their stuff in real lobbies, and they can't pick it up after a few seconds.

Edited grammar errors.

Yeah. I experienced that when I dropped it. It hang for a few seconds.

• Syr said:

Stevenlol said:

Edited grammar errors.

Yeah. I experienced that when I dropped it. It hang for a few seconds.

The baddest time to drop something. D:
  • *Hunger game whistle :(*
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Yep. Support ticket.
    Closed.

Note: Chances are slim on having items returned as the player is responsible of their items. But it doesn't hurt to ask.
    For further information on support - http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/27/need-help-look-here-first

Note: Please refrain from multiposting. Review the forum rules @ http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules
This discussion has been closed.