Why have I quit?

2»

Comments

• SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    <3
  • KokopelliKokopelli WV, USAMember

I will be back. One of the main reasons I am gone is 'cause the game's boring, I hope the next updates aren't useless. I'll defo be on the day Halloween comes to open a pack or two.

Gdog called it!
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Hope to see you then, friend. You too Wurfy :P
  • I will be back. One of the main reasons I am gone is 'cause the game's boring, I hope the next updates aren't useless. I'll defo be on the day Halloween comes to open a pack or two.

i was think u delete me us a friend list but u quited :(bye bro see ya again soon
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Wurfino said:

Totally the reason why I quitted.
    You go online, talk, mine, build, get bored and log off and then tomorrow or so you're gonna do it again which is really boring. How is that productive?

Wurfino said:

For the wigs, Worthless and should have never been implemented ingame. Rarely see anyone wearing those. It would have been better if they added cooler wigs.

1st day of a new item = Everyone's having fun and trying to obtain the item

Couple of days/weeks/whatever later =
    Lowers in value. Gets bored of the item. And then they forget about it.

They definitely need to ban players who hosts payaways. We all know it's the player's fault and responsibility but the scammer still SCAMMED. They ban scammers or hackers and yet they don't even ban payaway hosters. Sending a Broadcast is useless if players are lazy to read or just don't care.

What is productiveness in the eyes of the community? What is productiveness in your mind? This is your life though, and you have to choice to choose how you live it.

Honestly the situation of our economy and vanity/update desire is rather unnecessary. If we were to remove the store for just a day, the whole community would be in an uproar. We need to make a lot of these items more challenging to obtain. When I say challenging, I don't mean like make it super duper hard to do. Maybe add some sort of extra work to get these items, like the quest pack hat. This can help a bit with the pricing. Then again, in probably a week or month some players will make the items price drop significantly or rise. So this leaves the burden to players. Couple of moths ago the angel and dark angel wings were around 2500 and 7000. Now I see them much higher, 5000 for angel and 9000 for dark angel. If players begin setting a price you think is absurd, sell it for a price you think reasonable. If you have enough influence, you can dramatically change this situation around. Of course it will take time. Consumers generally want to sought out a very cheap price instead of the normal ones. Then there are the producers (the people who want to make money). They generally want to make profit and more. Finding a balance depends on us.

As for the update thingy, players do tend to want something new and then drop the new "toy" as soon as they lose interest. Phrased like this, it makes us sound like spoiled children/adults. This is not really a fault of the developers, but rather how we take in this new item. That's the problem with hats/wings/accessories/etc, we always want more. If we can stop wanting more, this wouldn't be a problem.

As for payaways... this hasn't been a big problem in the past because, it wasn't as popular among players looking for ways to make cubits fast. Now these days players see this idea rather smart, as they could literally make money fast and free. Warning people against these payaways won't necessarily help as scammers often think they could get away with these deeds with alts, or the belief moderators don't do anything. Not trying to say its the moderators fault, but if a fear is instilled wouldn't it help?
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Bye Pengui! Hope your doing great out of cc! I will be quitting as soon as school starts back up im pretty sure.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    I still use wig doe *^*
  • Penguin I just came back and now you quit?! I hate you ;-;
  • Even though I never really knew you Penguin, I was really shocked to see that you were quitting :c But your reasons are what I think about, because I am already experiencing those feelings of boredom.... I was only scammed about half a billion times in my passed accounts but I try not to be scammed on my current account. I hope you find another game to play and earn a lot of respect in just like CC. Bye :c
  • RexguyRexguy IdahoMember
    Well cya penguin. I will miss you in the game but it's good to take a brake every once in a while. I really enjoyed helping you with all your projects and such. See you during Halloween hopefully!