Leveling

I'm a fairly new player and what got me hooked is the player driven economy aspects of the game. I've been trading like crazy the past few days and that discussion that gives estimated price values has helped me earn tons of cubits.
But, I really wanna focus on leveling for a little while... Hitting the level cap would be a great accomplishment for me. Is there any ways I should go about leveling to make it feel like it's going by faster or possibly some tips or tricks that have personally worked for you?
A friend told me about some trick where you just go crazy placing blocks or something and I see how it would be beneficial but to me, that is not fun, if i'm setting a goal for myself i'm going to accomplish it fairly. So any tips or tricks aside from that one would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Yeah, half dirt is your best friend in this case :3
    There was also a discussion about sawing and building wood blocks over and over again lol
    I recommend doing half-dirt tho, it's fun if you have someone to chat to! (Or it's just me needing to talk to someone else 24/7)
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Well a good way to gain XP without grinding would be building.
    Buy a Medium/Big room and just build something massive, like a town, a village, a castle, or anything else that interests you.
    If you're low on cubits and need a room to do this, Just PM me on the forums or add me in-game.