Talking Wall-Adout newbies

Hello guys, I was so mad at newbies that reports everyone by not doing what they want...
so I made this and talk adout them and let them read ; - ;
they are so annoying... like kids
sometimes they ask me for free stuff and if I didn't they report me... even I didn't be rude
they don't have to do that anyways ; - ;
and also I was rebuilding my shop and like 5 noobs came into my shop and keep saying "owner I buy" "i buy" "owner come"... they are annoying and I said "name your price" but they doesn't lisen to me... then why do I lisen to them ; - ;
and last time I was minning and I found a ruby and I try to bomb it and other noobs mine my bombs.. like 5 of em and I said give it back and they kill me with it -.-
or sometimes they ask me a perm and try to scam me... like saying "gimme perm and I will give you ghost" actually they doesn't have to be unfair... that's unfair for them and they ask for it
other newbies are saying bad word all day try to look cool but that's bad.. other kids are looking at too...

hmm I could make a poem with it *review*

Comments

• *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    IKR! I hate newbies.When i was noob I wasnt like that and i dont understand why are they like that.Like,they want free stuff that I PAID for.Also steal,mine on same places where i do even if i say they can't do that.They do everything so wrong and oh my they need some teaching.I though about something,that person that is under level 10 can't chat nor report.That be easier.Also they need to read rules of acting.
    Also for premisions,so many noobs asked me for perm even if i knew they wanna scam me and if i said no,they would turn from ''omg im so nice'' to ''f you,im not your friend,ill report you'' etc...
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    edited February 2016
    A "newbie" is simply an inexperienced newcomer to a particular activity. It isn't very nice to make a thread to publicly shame a group of players, you are labeling as "newbies".

I understand, none of us like players that steal, lie, scam, cheat and are annoying but please don't go around labeling new comers to the game as annoying thieves. Everyone has been a newbie at one time, because we were all new to the game at some point. Being new doesn't make you out to be like what you are implying.

Maybe you should reword some things...
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    edited February 2016
    I think we should't get confused here. Angela says 'newbies' that act like that.She doesn't say it's a fact that 'all newbie's do this'.
    It's just that mostly, players like this happen to be new to the game.

And my own opinion is that; we as, I think, mature players shouldn't care too much as a lot of players are just kids. In fact, a lot are below 13..
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    xNexy said:

I think we should't get confused here. Angela says 'newbies' that act like that.She doesn't say it's a fact that 'all newbie's do this'.
    It's just that mostly, players like this happen to be new to the game.

And my own opinion is that; we as, I think, mature players shouldn't care too much as a lot of players are just kids. In fact, a lot are below 13..

I just think it should say players, not newbies. Even high level players, steal and scam.

We should care that there are people under the age of 13 years old playing because they are breaking the guidelines.

"Terms of Service Full Legal Text
    2.Age Requirement. Cubic Castles is a game intended for all audiences and is offered to players 13 year or older. By accepting the Terms of Service when playing Cubic Castles, you affirm that you are of 13 years of age or older."

https://www.cubiccastles.com/terms_of_service.php
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Angela, Noobs aren't the issue here. This behaviour is a direct result of immaturity plain and simple. It is the age of the average player and their failure to yet grasp the concept of right & wrong. This will come to pass as most of these players will in fact break too many rules for having not even taken the time to even read them.
    Shamming or publicly humiliating them is not going to make it all better. It is careful guidance and instruction that the young players need from us non noobs. We know all the tips, tricks, ins & outs of the game so why not put them to good use and make these new players what they need to be to get along in society?
    Defaming is one of the no no's in the guidelines, in case some of ya'll haven't read that chapter.

BTW, I have seen level 50 brats do horrible things so this is not limited to noobs.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I'm going to agree with Tim here :3 While "noobs" (levels 1-10 ish?) do have the problem of never reading ANYTHING I put on signs or in hollas, it is often the immaturity of higher level players that teach them that its okay to behave like that.

Recently, I had over a dozen low-level players in my shop. Not one of them read the signs. They asked over and over who the owner was (I have it both in the name of the realm and on signs as you enter the realm). Instead of answering this, I instructed them to read the signs, and they listened and then apologized for harping on me ._.

The problem was when a level 35 player entered the realm and began defending the redundant questions. Saying "maybe they have trouble reading or a learning disability. They have every right to ask stupid questions" and claimed I was rude for forcing them to read signs.
    While people CAN have learning disabilities or trouble reading, this could not have been the case because they could understand perfectly when I typed to them.

Immaturity comes in all shapes and sizes, some "noobs" are very polite and mature, while some "pros" are complete jerks. Its just how it goes I guess.
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember

I'm going to agree with Tim here :3 While "noobs" (levels 1-10 ish?) do have the problem of never reading ANYTHING I put on signs or in hollas, it is often the immaturity of higher level players that teach them that its okay to behave like that.

Recently, I had over a dozen low-level players in my shop. Not one of them read the signs. They asked over and over who the owner was (I have it both in the name of the realm and on signs as you enter the realm). Instead of answering this, I instructed them to read the signs, and they listened and then apologized for harping on me ._.

The problem was when a level 35 player entered the realm and began defending the redundant questions. Saying "maybe they have trouble reading or a learning disability. They have every right to ask stupid questions" and claimed I was rude for forcing them to read signs.
    While people CAN have learning disabilities or trouble reading, this could not have been the case because they could understand perfectly when I typed to them.

Immaturity comes in all shapes and sizes, some "noobs" are very polite and mature, while some "pros" are complete jerks. Its just how it goes I guess.

I agree there are all sort of people, even in real life.
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember

xNexy said:

We should care that there are people under the age of 13 years old playing because they are breaking the guidelines.

"Terms of Service Full Legal Text
    2.Age Requirement. Cubic Castles is a game intended for all audiences and is offered to players 13 year or older. By accepting the Terms of Service when playing Cubic Castles, you affirm that you are of 13 years of age or older."

https://www.cubiccastles.com/terms_of_service.php
    I never said we shouldn't care about kids under 13 playing this game.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    There is some reason why newbies/people act impolite or (ehm.. sorry) Dumb
    1.) They don't learn english or they completely
    Doesn't speak english so they cannot understand the rules (Thats why they need parents to guide them : ) )
    2.) They want to "quickly" become "Pro" so they beg and beg and BEG or -Scam-
    3.) They just want to make friends or they are lonely... (When i was newbie, i was very annoying cuz' i beg ppl to be my friend...)
    4.) They...They...(here comes the fanfic...) want to destroy the game... XD
    And hey! Iam a 11 years old kiddo and i learn verb 1,2,3,-ing and blah blah blah...

So i think my English is good enough :p

• >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    You're right. I learned English by playing video games when I was younger, so I know more of it than some of the other French people on Cubic Castles. Not everyone knows English.
  • Red DragonRed Dragon In The MatrixMember
    You're right Angela. But maybe try to teach them something, and, if they don't listen to you, then ban them. Sad but better.