The Early Xmas Story Competition! (Closed)

SindragosaSindragosa Member
edited August 2016 in Player Events & Creations

That’s right, Xmas has come early this year!

Not really, but I have a problem with a Xmas holiday themed adventure realm I am building. I thought it would be a nice idea to do a competition who could come up with the best story idea. Before you say that why would you build something for Xmas when we are not there yet, well this is not that type of competition. This is instead a Xmas Story Themed Competition, by that I mean no building is involved, just what you can come up with your creative minds.

The Competition Involves:
• The story must be related to the Xmas holiday
• The story must be at least 8 full lines long, it can be longer if so wished.
• The story must involve 4 things; meeting a magical Xmas tree, going to a Hobbit’s Igloo, somehow finding Santa’s lost dog and going to a Xmas themed holiday park.

The competition started (11/08/16) and lasted for two weeks until the (25/08/16)

Competition Closed - judging commenced.

Answers must be posted in this discussion or have the link to a Microsoft Word Document I can access. Answers posted in this discussion must be posted like this:
(In-game) Player Name:
Story Title:
(Story underneath within a spoiler)

Prizes:
1st Place: 20k Cubits
2nd Place: 10k Cubits
3rd Place: 5k Cubits

Answers are being judged by me (CubeSensei) as the competition has closed.

What are you waiting for? Get those thinking caps on and make a Xmas Story to stand the test of time!

Comments

• Lucaaa795 said:

Most funny entries are gonna be awarded?Or most interesting ones?Or...
    And,Is there any problem if our english isnt perfect? (Good enough to write a story,but maybe with mispells)
    Anyway im in!

Entries will be judged along which I think is the best but adding funny moments, interesting twists and more then one character will definitely help you. Spelling or problems with English not being the first language will not be judged at all.
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    edited August 2016
    Ok so leik here i try! *Cue's that mysterioose moosics*
    Player Name: Fluffy303
    Title: Xmas FUUD

------------------------------
    Oki Ok SO Here Is The Story Of The Xmas FUUD

Oki so it all started with a bag (jk)

OKI FOR REALS YO.

So it started when a magical Fluffy was walking around town. *cue's music*
    She was walking and saw some weird guy dressed up in a Xmas tree costume and she got REALLY MAD AND BEATED HIM UP. Anyways she thought "i want one! /o/" and went to the store, the store was called Xmas FUUDS n CostUUMES. She went in there and looked in the Xmas Tree costume isle. She found none. She asked the person at the register if they had any. She said no but offerd the Fluff a FUUD. Fluff bought the FUUD and ate it. She went home, tired and fell asleep (this is at like midnight so ye). She started to have a nightmare about a KRAMPUS! (DUN DUN DUUUUUN).

So she woke up and screamed. Her neighbor named Willy Wonka yelled at her. But no, she wasn't in Kansas anymore! She was in *sings* A WHOLE NEW WOOOOOOOOOOORLD! And her fat pumpkin named Pumki was there, but he was wearing a santa hat.

Fluff looked at him in confusion but she said meh and got up out of her bed. She noticed the bed post was a candy cane. She screamed. She jumped out of her window and ran down the street to find walking snowmen. She farted and screamed and one poked her. Buuuut anyways she was running and found A DOG! His name was Santa's Fricken Dog. She picked him up and carried him. Pumki was jelly and he decided to ride on Fluff's head so he did. Fluff, Pumki, and Santa's Fricken Dog were walking and found a Xmas Holiday Park thingy. They sat at a bench and Fluff texted her friend PUDDIN. PUDDIN didn't know what to say so PUDDIN didn't reply. Fluff was alone and scared BUT she found a magical Xmas Tree walking glimmering.

She went over to it and licked it. It ate her (jk jk) she asked it where to go and it flung her into the sky and she landed on a pine tree. Her buttocks was impaled by needles so she plucked em out. She got off the tree and landed on some grass. She looked up and found Hobbit's Igloooo. She went in and found foods and supplies n stuff, so she took some and ran. She was runnin and found Santa Clarse.

She asked him where to go and he said "HO HO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU GO DOWN THE HOOOOOOOOOOLE HO HO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" so she gave him the dog and went down the hole to find herself in her bed again with Pumki on her head still.

BUT IT WASN'T THE REAL SANTA! NOOOOOOO IT WAS A FRICKEN CACTUS IN DISQUISE! IT SENT FLUFFY AND PUMKI TO A PLACE WIT IRON BARS! Fluffy woke up and saw pumki laying by her she screamed and stoof and the fake santa was leik "OH HOHOHO THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE DOG NOW I WILL EAT ALL THE DOG'S IN THE WORLD!" But Fluffy grew wings and flew out of the cage like a boss grabbed the dog and ate the cactus santa person thing.

She flew to the north pole with pumki and the dog gave santa the dog and got a award and stoof. She woke up in her bed with the reward laying on her. Pumki started screaming like "H=AUDBJKDHVUICBFHK" and Fluffy started screaming.

Why were they screaming you may ask? Because they both had the same dream but Pumki's looked weird. They were leik "OMG DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN?!" And they heard a faint HO HO HOOOOOOOOOO in the backround as they woke up on Christmas Day. They ran downstairs and ate cookies and sang songs and broke windows and ate lily pad's.

The Fricken End

Idk if your using these stories for your build and in that case i won't win and im NOT redoing mine because im lazy :P.

Good Lick To Everyone!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Fluffy303 said:

Good Lick To Everyone!

*licks*
  • Wow cube what an awesome competition, very generous! I am entering but will wait until I have access to a PC. it would be a nightmare punching one letter in at a time.
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    edited August 2016
    Player Name: Freddy_Fazbear
    Title: Christmas Miracle!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once Upon a Time, There was a little Qbee named Freddy_Fazbear. Freddy was like an average Qbee. But this Story made him special.
    One Winter day, a very chilly day, Freddy had looked out the window. "Look at the snow! It is so white!" said Freddy's Little Brother, Illusion Beewo. "Wow! Look at how much snow that is!" said Freddy *Freddy turns on TV*. "Oh my gosh. Let's see the weather in Eden. Hmmmm... There is a terrible Blizzard in here! Poor Eden. In Aspen. Let's see...... There is 9 inches of snow! Holy Cow! That is Crazy! I have never seen that much snow ever! *Calls Guiness World Records* We have a world record! 9 inches of snow! All these realms inside of Aspen! *Freddy Turns off TV*.

Freddy never realized how much trouble he was in. He was supposed to run to The Eden Market for some Sunberry Juice. "Oh dear, What am I going to do now?!" said Freddy. Freddy had taken his Red and Green scarf, Blue Winter Coat, Earmuffs and Black Pants. He rushed off into Eden as fast as he could, he did slip a few times. As Freddy ran, Freddy saw a Winter Fair. "Woah! Looks cool! I should go there with Beewo soon..." Though Freddy. Freddy had reached the Market but the Market was out of Sunberry Juice. "Sorry kid, we ran out of Sunberry Juice" said one of the Store Workers. "Aw! Come On!!" Freddy Murmured. Freddy had walked home, he did not slip on ice.

When he got home, he told Beewo about the fair. "What are you waiting for? Let's go!" said Beewo Excitedly. Beewo rushed to get Ready. When they went to the fair, Freddy looked at a Blue Tent. It was a Tent with a sign that said "Get your Winter Fortune told here". Freddy quickly gave Beewo $10 and told Beewo that he could spend it on whatever he wanted. "Yay! I'm going to stuff my face with Cotton Candy!" said Beewo.

Freddy quickly rushed to the fortune telling tent. The Fortune teller had told Freddy that he would meet a Magical Tree. This Magical tree was in Aspen. The Fortune Teller had given Freddy a Cloudy Potion. "Here. This will help you on your journey to the Magical Tree" said The Fortune Teller. "What do I do with it?" Asked Freddy. But then, as Freddy asked, the Cloudy Potion slipped out of his hands and broke. The Cloudy Potion was all over his feet. "Aw man! Now I have to shower again. With cold water... Brrr....." said Freddy.

"AGHHH" Freddy heard Beewo screaming. Freddy ran to where he heard Beewo screaming. Beewo was nowhere to be found. All Freddy saw was Beewo's Scarf. He knew it was Beewo's because his Grandmother had knitted it with Beewo's Initials in it, I.B. Freddy soon went home, every person Freddy passed by saw him and asked him "What's wrong?" Freddy had asked if they saw his brother. They never saw him. When he walked home, he heard a strange noise.

"Grrrr....." was all Freddy heard. *A creature Jumps at Freddy* "AGHHHH! HELP ME SOMEONE! HELP!" Screamed Freddy. No one was there to help. Freddy didn't feel anything. But the creature had scratched Freddy a few times. Then the Creature said "Help me..". "Why should I help you?! You just attacked me!" said Freddy. "I need help getting to the top of.... Frostberry hill.." said The Creature. Freddy examined The Creature, then, he recognized The Creature. "Y-Y-Y-You are one of t-t-those Hobbit creatures?" asked Freddy. "Yes..... I am half Goblin, half Eebq". said This Hobbit creature.

"I am supposed to go to the Magical Tree on the top of Frostberry Hill, this weird Fortune Teller told me. I also lost my brother, he got kidnapped or something..." said Freddy as a small tear came down his little Qbee face. "I can help." said The Hobbit Creature. "Really?!?!?" said Freddy. "Of course, I am not supposed to be dangerous, sometimes the half of me that is Goblin kicks in, it makes me Bad" said The Hobbit Creature.

Once Freddy and The Hobbit Reached half way of the Frostberry Hill, they stoppedat his igloo. "Welcome to my home, Qbee. I also didn't catch a name... What was it?" said The Hobbit Creature. "Freddy, Freddy_Fazbear" said Freddy. Freddy saw a few bones when he went into the igloo. "Umm... Bones? Blood?... Are these props?...." said Freddy. "Nope, these are real. Goblin side." said The Hobbit Creature.

Freddy and The Hobbit Creature continued their quest to the top of Frostberry Hill. On their way to Frostberry Hill, they met a dog. "Hi, can you help me? I am lost." said The Dog. "Wait what? I think I am losing my mind. Did this dog just say something?" asked Freddy. "Yes Indeed, I said something. I said I was lost, could you help me?" said The Dog. "Um... Is there Animal Control around here?" Freddy asked, nearly Fainting. "No. We are in the middle of Nowhere " said The Hobbit Creature. Freddy had asked the dog several questions such as "Where are you from?" or "Who's owner are you?". The Dog didn't know. He wasn't cold at all. Freddy looked at The Dog suspiciously as if The Dog was a trap. But then, Freddy saw he had a collar. He read the collar, it said "Santa's Little Helper" on the collar tag. On the collar, it said some words, those words were "Jingle Away!". Once Freddy read it, all he saw was white. He also saw THC and The Dog. When Freddy woke up, he saw that he was in Santa's Village.

"Ohhhh.... I don't feel so good." said Freddy. THC wasn't there. It looked like THC left early. "Well hello. I see you have found my Dog, Santa's Little Helper" said a Strange voice. "Who are you...?" said Freddy, crazed. "Oh, well. Don't you remember me? They say I am a fairytale. I am.... Krampus Klaus. People also call me "Krampus Klaus" or "Krampy Claus". Do you need help?" said Santa/Krampus Klaus. "Yes!..." said Freddy as he groaned and struggled to pull hisself up. "What do you need?" said Krampus Klaus. "I need to get to the top of Frostberry Hill" said Freddy. "Ok... Get ready" said Krampus Klaus. "For wha----- AGHH!!!" Freddy exclaimed.

Freddy found the Magical Christmas Tree... Well, he just teleported there. This Magical Christmas tree could talk.

"What do you want, my child?" asked the Magical Christmas Tree. "Woah. I have come up here, I have been told by a Fortune Teller that I was going to be here. I need my brother back, I want to go home." said Freddy. "Ah. Yes, my child. Did you return Santa's Little Helper?" asked The Magical Tree. "Yes, I went through so much to get here." said Freddy. I just want my brother and I also want to go home. Please, just let me go home with my brother." begged Freddy. THC had seen Freddy and waved a hand goodbye as a Bright White Light consumed Freddy. "As you wish, my dear child." said The Magical Christmas Tree. Freddy turned, twisted and spinned. He saw white only again. Then, he returned back home. With his brother, Beewo. Freddy hugged Beewo super tight."Why are you hugging me so tight?" Beewo asked."I missed you so much!" said Freddy. It actually was Christmas. Beewo and Freddy opened their presents. Beewo questioned why Freddy missed him, in fact, Beewo never remembered anything but going to the Winter Fair. Freddy was a little bit surprised that he also was never cold on the hunt for Frostberry Hill. Freddy also never had felt this feeling. He was..... Happy! But not any ordinary Happy. He felt the christmas spirit inside of him! Freddy and Beewo had invited their Family and Friends. They all ate Pie, Roast Beef and More! Freddy soon went to go help the realm-less Qbees, he had given them rooms. Freddy went home. Freddy and Beewo were sitting on the couch, watching TV. The End.
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited August 2016
    *raises hand
    What/who is Hobbit? (Still, no one answers this)
    Anyway:

• edited August 2016
    #Elfie said:

Once Upon a Time, There was a little Qbee named Freddy_Fazbear. Freddy was like an average Qbee. But this Story made him special.
    One Winter day, a very chilly day, Freddy had looked out the window. "Look at the snow! It is so white!" said Freddy's Little Brother, Illusion Beewo. "Wow! Look at how much snow that is!" said Freddy *Freddy turns on TV*. "Oh my gosh. Let's see the weather in Eden. Hmmmm... There is a terrible Blizzard in here! Poor Eden. In Aspen. Let's see...... There is 9 inches of snow! Holy Cow! That is Crazy! I have never seen that much snow ever! *Calls Guiness World Records* We have a world record! 9 inches of snow! All these realms inside of Aspen! *Freddy Turns off TV*.

Freddy never realized how much trouble he was in. He was supposed to run to The Eden Market for some Sunberry Juice. "Oh dear, What am I going to do now?!" said Freddy. Freddy had taken his Red and Green scarf, Blue Winter Coat, Earmuffs and Black Pants. He rushed off into Eden as fast as he could, he did slip a few times. As Freddy ran, Freddy saw a Winter Fair. "Woah! Looks cool! I should go there with Beewo soon..." Though Freddy. Freddy had reached the Market but the Market was out of Sunberry Juice. "Sorry kid, we ran out of Sunberry Juice" said one of the Store Workers. "Aw! Come On!!" Freddy Murmured. Freddy had walked home, he did not slip on ice.

When he got home, he told Beewo about the fair. "What are you waiting for? Let's go!" said Beewo Excitedly. Beewo rushed to get Ready. When they went to the fair, Freddy looked at a Blue Tent. It was a Tent with a sign that said "Get your Winter Fortune told here". Freddy quickly gave Beewo $10 and told Beewo that he could spend it on whatever he wanted. "Yay! I'm going to stuff my face with Cotton Candy!" said Beewo.

Freddy quickly rushed to the fortune telling tent. The Fortune teller had told Freddy that he would meet a Magical Tree. This Magical tree was in Aspen. The Fortune Teller had given Freddy a Cloudy Potion. "Here. This will help you on your journey to the Magical Tree" said The Fortune Teller. "What do I do with it?" Asked Freddy. But then, as Freddy asked, the Cloudy Potion slipped out of his hands and broke. The Cloudy Potion was all over his feet. "Aw man! Now I have to shower again. With cold water... Brrr....." said Freddy.

"AGHHH" Freddy heard Beewo screaming. Freddy ran to where he heard Beewo screaming. Beewo was nowhere to be found. All Freddy saw was Beewo's Scarf. He knew it was Beewo's because his Grandmother had knitted it with Beewo's Initials in it, I.B. Freddy soon went home, every person Freddy passed by saw him and asked him "What's wrong?" Freddy had asked if they saw his brother. They never saw him. When he walked home, he heard a strange noise.

"Grrrr....." was all Freddy heard. *A creature Jumps at Freddy* "AGHHHH! HELP ME SOMEONE! HELP!" Screamed Freddy. No one was there to help. Freddy didn't feel anything. But the creature had scratched Freddy a few times. Then the Creature said "Help me..". "Why should I help you?! You just attacked me!" said Freddy. "I need help getting to the top of.... Frostberry hill.." said The Creature. Freddy examined The Creature, then, he recognized The Creature. "Y-Y-Y-You are one of t-t-those Hobbit creatures?" asked Freddy. "Yes..... I am half Goblin, half Eebq". said This Hobbit creature.

"I am supposed to go to the Magical Tree on the top of Frostberry Hill, this weird Fortune Teller told me. I also lost my brother, he got kidnapped or something..." said Freddy as a small tear came down his little Qbee face. "I can help." said The Hobbit Creature. "Really?!?!?" said Freddy. "Of course, I am not supposed to be dangerous, sometimes the half of me that is Goblin kicks in, it makes me Bad" said The Hobbit Creature.

Once Freddy and The Hobbit Reached half way of the Frostberry Hill, they stoppedat his igloo. "Welcome to my home, Qbee. I also didn't catch a name... What was it?" said The Hobbit Creature. "Freddy, Freddy_Fazbear" said Freddy. Freddy saw a few bones when he went into the igloo. "Umm... Bones? Blood?... Are these props?...." said Freddy. "Nope, these are real. Goblin side." said The Hobbit Creature.

Freddy and The Hobbit Creature continued their quest to the top of Frostberry Hill. On their way to Frostberry Hill, they met a dog. "Hi, can you help me? I am lost." said The Dog. "Wait what? I think I am losing my mind. Did this dog just say something?" asked Freddy. "Yes Indeed, I said something. I said I was lost, could you help me?" said The Dog. "Um... Is there Animal Control around here?" Freddy asked, nearly Fainting. "No. We are in the middle of Nowhere " said The Hobbit Creature. Freddy had asked the dog several questions such as "Where are you from?" or "Who's owner are you?". The Dog didn't know. He wasn't cold at all. Freddy looked at The Dog suspiciously as if The Dog was a trap. But then, Freddy saw he had a collar. He read the collar, it said "Santa's Little Helper" on the collar tag. On the collar, it said some words, those words were "Jingle Away!". Once Freddy read it, all he saw was white. He also saw THC and The Dog. When Freddy woke up, he saw that he was in Santa's Village.

"Ohhhh.... I don't feel so good." said Freddy. THC wasn't there. It looked like THC left early. "Well hello. I see you have found my Dog, Santa's Little Helper" said a Strange voice. "Who are you...?" said Freddy, crazed. "Oh, well. Don't you remember me? They say I am a fairytale. I am.... Krampus Klaus. People also call me "Krampus Klaus" or "Krampy Claus". Do you need help?" said Santa/Krampus Klaus. "Yes!..." said Freddy as he groaned and struggled to pull hisself up. "What do you need?" said Krampus Klaus. "I need to get to the top of Frostberry Hill" said Freddy. "Ok... Get ready" said Krampus Klaus. "For wha----- AGHH!!!" Freddy exclaimed.

Freddy found the Magical Christmas Tree... Well, he just teleported there. This Magical Christmas tree could talk.

"What do you want, my child?" asked the Magical Christmas Tree. "Woah. I have come up here, I have been told by a Fortune Teller that I was going to be here. I need my brother back, I want to go home." said Freddy. "Ah. Yes, my child. Did you return Santa's Little Helper?" asked The Magical Tree. "Yes, I went through so much to get here." said Freddy. I just want my brother and I also want to go home. Please, just let me go home with my brother." begged Freddy. THC had seen Freddy and waved a hand goodbye as a Bright White Light consumed Freddy. "As you wish, my dear child." said The Magical Christmas Tree. Freddy turned, twisted and spinned. He saw white only again. Then, he returned back home. With his brother, Beewo. The End.

nice story freddy o.o
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    edited August 2016
    Player Name: (If you meant in story) Gio
    Title: The Lost Christmas
    By:*Snoopie*

Chapter 1
    One day, Gio was just celebrating a Christmas in his house with family.
    But he felt something wrong.
    His family is not believing in Santa and just pass the celebration like last Christmas.
    He still wanted to believe him but he couldn't.
    Because his family was laughing at him for believing in Santa.
    So he just get into room and read a book about Santa and he felt some happines.
    When he get into next page, the page was gone!
    And suddenly he got sucked into a book.

Chapter 2
    When he opened his eye, he was on the snow with just pyjamas but he didn't feel cold!
    'Oh this is just a dream.' He said and slapped himself.
    But when he slapped himself, it hurts!
    And he started wondering what is happening.
    Then he started to walk somewhere because he cannot do anything else.
    When he keep walking, he saw a big xmas tree.
    It looked like a magical tree so he named Magical Xmas tree.
    But the tree was empty like no decorations on it.
    Gio tried to touch and suddenly the tree said 'Hey Gio, how are you?'.
    First he thought someone is talking to him so he looked around but nobody was there.
    Then the tree said 'Gio, there is nobody else here.'
    Then Gio said 'Then where are you?'.
    Then the tree answered 'I'm right infront of you. I am a tree'
    Gio asked again 'Oh and how do you know my name?'
    'Well, I see you wishing gift to me every year!' The tree said.
    Gio understanded and he asked 'Why you don't have any decorations on you?'.
    'Well... Many people doesn't believe in santa.
    Some of them doesn't even celebrate and doesn't decorate their xmas trees!'
    The tree said.
    And the tree asked Gio if he could help it by making people decorate their trees again.
    Gio accepted and try to meet a Santa if he could help him.
    And he noticed he was still believing in Santa!
    But then, he doesn't have any idea where the Santa is.
    Gio asked the tree and the tree pointed on some purple flag.

Chapter 3
    Gio walked stright to the flag.
    When he got on the flag, there was a Hobbit Igloo.
    When he knocked on round door, nobody answered.
    He was too lazy to wait the answer so he tried to open the door.
    The door was just opened and inside the igloo was empty.
    Gio was too hungry and grabbed some food inside the igloo.
    When he grabbed the food and go to the dinning table, there was a dirty purple father hat pots with mantus and some of robot parts.
    Well, he didn't care about it but then, he heard someone yelling 'Lucky! Where are you!'
    When Gio checked outside, there was an old fat guy with red cloths.

Chapter 4
    That was a Santa! He was happy to meet him.
    When he talked to him, he was asking if Gio saw a brown dotted puppy but he answered he didn't.
    Santa was sad faced and Gio tried to find the puppy also because Santa is ignoring him!
    And he saw a rainbow flag and try to ask other people.
    When he got on rainbow flag, he saw a guy with purple feather hat.
    He asked if he saw the puppy and he said the puppy got in the robot's igloo.
    And he added if Gio could spy on the igloo and get the mantus.
    He accepted and knocked the door. And suddenly the robot with mantu came out.
    Gio asked if the robot saw a puppy and the robot said is in his room.
    When he got on the room, he saw the puppy on his bed with wearing mantu.
    When the robot is watching mantu channel on tv, Gio hugged the puppy and mantus and run fast to the door.
    When he got out, he gaved the mantus to the feather hat guy and go back to the Hobbit Igloo.
    Then he gave back the puppy to the Santa, he was very happy and asked Gio, 'What is this mantu?'.
    Gio said is nothing and the Santa got the key on the puppy's neck.
    Santa asked him to go with him for giving presents to the kids.

Chapter 6
    Then the Santa go back to the Santa's Workshop and opened the room with that key.
    In the room, there was a presents of kids and Gio understanded everything.
    That the Santa was late for finding the key which is on the puppy's neck.
    Now Santa can give the presents to the kids!
    Gio and Santa ride on the red ship and the rudolphs fly to the Qbee City.
    Gio and Santa gaved presents for kids when they're sleeping and also have fun.

Chapter 7
    In next day morning he woke up on his room with the book.
    He checked his xmas tree and there was a present with card saying
    'Deer Gio. Thanks A Lot for helping me to give the presents in time.
    Well last year, my key was lost so I couldn't give in time.
    But you helped me this year so I was so happy.
    And maybe I can see the Magical Tree with decoration now!
    Thanks once again. -From Santa'

After reading, he checked the book and the Magical Tree was full of decoration now!
    And suddenly his family was calling him to celebrate late Christmas in event park.
    He went to event park with his family and he saw a giant xmas tree in middle of the park.
    That looked like a Magical tree in the book and suddenly he heard something said
    'Thanks Gio. Now I am full of decorations all because of you!
    And also thanks for remembering my promise c:'

He felt happy about helping them and he had alot of fun with his family in the park.
    And now everyone is enjoying their Christmas just like Gio.
    The End!

Thanks for reading all!
    I hope you liked >:3
    Tell me if something is missed.
    Good luck too all :3!
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Player name: elemental god
    Story name: the wonderfull day

This all starts at santa's workshop on the northpole, santa have been giving away present for century's now but he always had the feeling he missed something. On the day of christmas 1968 he suddenly found out what he missed: a dog! When he was little he had always a dog with the name santa's little helper, but he died on one day because he got too old, santa was very sad the years after he died but had to go on, so he went on giving presents and he forgot about the dog because he was so busy. So eventually he was wandering around the forest and found a never seen magical christmas tree. The tree suddenly talked and sayed: hey santa, my crown fell of my head and of course i cant find it because i am a tree, it fell into that hobbit's hole. Can you get it for me? So santa said: what do i get if i do? The tree answered: you may wish one thing and i will let it come true. So santa did go in the hobbit's hole and found out that it has a very large tube system around the northpole, he didnt see the crown so he went farther into the tube system and found a hobbit, he asked the hobbit if he had found the crown and he said he found it and stuffed it into his treasure room. So santa went to the treasure room and got the crown, gave the crown to the tree and he made a wish; that his old dog comes alive in his young self and could live an eternity just like santa. Santa couldnt get happier and went to a xmas holiday park with santa's little helper. Since then he always was happy.
    THE END
  • EnderwitherEnderwither Member
    edited August 2016
    Spoiler:
    Name: Enderwither
    Story Title:The Forgotten Beast

One day there was once a boy, a boy who had strong belief in Santa, every year he would stay awake at Christmas nights waiting for him to come. But one day in the Christmas day of 1958, he woke up at the next morning, seeing no presents were there, he wondered, "why are there no presents?", Normally he would receive presents every Christmas from Santa. Sitting at the living room couch where the Christmas tree stood nearby the fireplace, he got sad, his parents told him that the presents might come tomorrow, realizing that he stood happily and said "yay! I'll just be outside and hangout with my friends!", His parents allowed him to go.

He went outside, seeing his friends gave him more happiness and said "wanna have a snowball fight?" Acting competitively, his friends said "yeah, sure", while the morning passed, he felt a weird feeling, a
    weird feeling that someone or something was watching them. The morning passed and the afternoon struck, he said "guys, I'm getting hungry, wanna go to the park and and go to that restaurant?", His friends agreed and went to the park.

The park was glowing with holiday Christmas lights, choirs singing, and the big Christmas tree at the middle of the park, they continued walking to the restaurant, the restaurant was also very Christmas themed, Christmas songs in the background, blinding Christmas lights, and a cheerful greeting from the waiter, they ordered a meal, but then he realized something, he forgot to bring his wallet! He said "OMG, can you guys pay this for me? I promise that I will pay back once I get home!", His friends laughed at him but they somehow gave him money to pay for it, he said "thanks guys", he felt that weird feeling again, he ignored it and continued eating the meal, they finished eating and went to that park, they saw a weirdly shaped tree with a glowing star at its top, it was hidden and so crippled, they went to it and investigated.

Then one of them poked the tree, suddenly the tree talked and said "hey! Don't poke me!" They jumped back from the tree, he said "a talking tree?!", The tree said "yes...", the tree thinks for a while then it looked like it realized something, "I have a strange feeling...", he shivers and suddenly stopped, it said "S-s-s-Saint Nicolas! He's in trouble!", They wondered and asked it, "what?!", It said "No time to explain, we need to go to the elder of elves now!", Behind him was a sleigh and a dog, they asked "how can this help us?", The tree said "it's magic! Also that dog is Santa's long lost dog", They climbed with the tree and the dog on and the sleigh suddenly floated, they said "it is magic!", The sleigh was extremely fast, but when they got to the elder's igloo they didn't get nauseous, "well that was a fast ride", the igloo was small, there was a wooden door, made of fine wood and perfectly carved, they knocked on the door, someone answered and said "who's there?".

The voice was eerie and he felt the strange feeling again, the voice said "come in", the wooden door opened, it was so dark inside that it looked like that light has never reached that place, the voice said "welcome", suddenly a soft light glowed and brightened the room a bit, the igloo was small on the outside but was surprisingly huge in the inside! they saw a horned beast with sharp teeth and has a bag filled with unknown substances that really really really really smells, the voice said "why not praise me like "Santa" huh?", The horned beast walked towards us and the smell getting worse, it said "I don't think you even know my name huh?", The magic tree told us in fear "K-K-KRAMPUS".

Krampus said "I've been told in folk stories at early ages, perhaps you know?", The boy said "what did you do to the elder?!", Krampus said "I tied them up", we said "them?", Krampus showed the elder with santa tied up, they said "oh no!", Santa's dog growled and demanded Krampus to untie Santa and the elder, Krampus said "I'm sorry but I can't, because IT'S TIME FOR ME TO BE KNOWN! For years I have been punishing BAD children, torturing them", but Santa said "but that isn't the way to teach them!", Krampus declined and disagreed with him, "You have too much attention now, but now it's MY time", Krampus flew and blowing off the roof of the huge igloo, dark magic and smoke spined around him, lightnings striked down, and the sky turned dark, "NOW ITS MY TIME! MY TIME TO BE KNOWN ONCE AGAIN!", suddenly Santa's dog ran towards krampus and bited him at the leg, Krampus said "Filthy dog" and he kicks the dog, Santa's dog runs to Santa to bite off the rope, suddenly, a deep feeling, that weird feeling, that was courage, courage to keep believing that you can always do anything once you believe, he felt it again and kept believing that Krampus can't keep punishing children even if they're bad, the boy's strong spirit got Krampus thinking, "no power can defeat me!", Then the magic tree made a bright light, the bright light scared Krampus away, Santa got up and said "he might still be out there but know this be good and he won't come", they jumped happily and said "I can't believe that I'm seeing this right now!", Santa said "now! Back to working on the presents!", They got filled with joy and happiness!

That day they learned a valuable lesson, that to always be good and the forces of evil can never reach you, anyways, Santa got his workshop in progress again, the elder helped him even though he's old, the magic tree became the light of the workshop, Santa's dog was reunited with him, and the boy and his friends were sent home, they got sleepy and fell asleep in the sleigh, they awoke in the morning, they got surprised due to them waking up in their homes, they ran down the stairs and saw presents under their Christmas trees, they unwrapped the presents and got the gifts that they always wanted, there was a note inside saying "Lovingly From Your Best Friend Santa", another note was there saying "may I ask, what is your name?", The boy said "my name? My name is, Jacob". The End
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    edited August 2016
    Reserving

Player Name: Swissy Dreamer
    Title: The Unforgetable Christmas Day

Once, there was a Qbee named CubeAtles, Cube for short
    It was christmas day, the day he goes to cubic town center, playing with his beloved friend
    Before christmas night he dreamed about talking to a magical christmas tree
    "You shall save this years christmas, You shall meet new friends as your old friend goes" it said

Then the christmas tree dissappeared, as Cube wakes up, in a pile of present
    "Oh my, how did the presents got stacked up here?!" He mumbles "Let me open One and..."

BOOM! All the present were filled with bombswhich blew his house. "AAAAAAAAAAARRRGHHH! wait, MY HOUSE GOT EXPLODED! Atleast teddy didn't got exploded!" He cuddles with his Teddy as he goes to the Xmas Holiday Themed park. But this time, something feels wrong. The place was filled with ice! he sees his friend frozen in ice "Gaaah! wh...Who did this?!" He was shocked, then he hears a soft voice "The people has defyed Betamax" "Now this is what they get..." "A christmas full of joy has been ruinned...." "Santa has dissappeared into a light hole"

"No! This can't be happening... I need to save these years christmas!" He said. A light voice says "Go to the overworld if you wish so"
    Cube then goes to the overworld, but all of the overworld has been frozen to ice. "Oh no! Teddy what are we going to do?! Our realm Is even frozen!" HE screamed, but teddy doesn't say anything. He said "I hope and i wish, i can find someone who could help me..." Suddenly, he got very exhausted and falls asleep

Cube then wakes up, in a hobbits igloo! He sees 9 hobbits, one of them saying "Hello Cube!" it says, cube was surprised "Howd'ya know my name, wait where am i? AND WHERES MY TEDDY?!" He cries wanting his teddy back. "Don't worry Kiddo, got your teddy here" It holds the teddy in his hands. Cube quickly grab it and cuddles with it "Uh, shouldn't we introduce him ourself?" The younger one says "Yes, Yes! we should"

1. Hello! iam red, the oldest one of these hobbit!
    2. Hi.. Iam snoozy, the sickess one of the hobbit
    3. Hi! iam tem, and this is my friend bob!
    4. Hi, iam bob
    5. Holla! Iam Howl, The best one at cooking
    6. Bonjour, me frainch, iam the most good at baking cookies~
    7. Iam the seven, the most.. bored of them all
    8. Iam Gobloon, The smartest of them all!
    9. hellow Iam Nub, the youngest of them all

"Are you guys celebrating christmas?" Cube asked "Yes, but unfortunately all of the pine tree dissappeared!" Said Red, then Tem started talking "Tem cannot have christmas without tree! Also santa is not coming, Tem is worried! D:" "Wait, how'dya know santa is not coming?" Cube says. Frainch then said "Aye! Usually, santa brings his dog and give presents to everyone in town at 06:00 AM! but he's not here yet..." "You might wanna search around the.. Achoo! Town...." Snoozy said. "WAit! Then where's my friend? What happened to my town?!" Cube shouted, Gobloon calms him down "Kid, you see, those people who were frozen were defying betamax! That's why they're frozen" Cube was surprised, he never know his friend was full of greed

• EloquenceEloquence Member
    edited August 2016
    Player Name: Eloquence
    Story Title: Buddy Wants Chicken

--

"Gah! Buddy cannot see through this snow storm!" The male qbee exclaimed, as he tried to walk in the opposite direction of the blizzard.

Buddy was meant to be at his grandma's house for Christmas, devouring the taste of roast chicken and swigging solvent down his mouth. This was commencing in Aspen but, with him not being very good at maps, Buddy was left in Pelago.

He called his Mum who said, "Aw! My darling Buddy! It looks like you might have to be staying in Pelago! News reports show that due to the extreme weather conditions, Pelago is in lockdown. But don't worry! There might be people there! Just make sure you stay safe in a realm, okay?"

"But," Buddy whimpered, "what about my Buddy's roast chicken...?"

"Oh! No need to worry! Your grandma knew she wasn't going to put food to waste, so she invited CubeSensei and BJDware!" Buddy scowled at the thought of this. With those two there, Buddy might as well not return for Christmas. There wouldn't be any chicken to savour...

Walking through the blizzard was becoming a bit of a problem; he needed to find a place to be sheltered and hopefully not get frostbite. He looked up at the sky and down by his feet. No house. Then he peered in front of him. No house. Suddenly as he spun and did a 180°, he spotted an igloo. A very secluded and miniscule igloo. There were a few tiny details which distinguished it as a Hobbit's igloo. But whose? This will do for Buddy! He impetuously jumped inside and was inattentive to the consequences he could face, jumping into someone's place.

The minute Buddy entered, he was gliding. The floor was icy as his ex-girlfriend's personality and he obviously didn't expect it to be so icy! Suddenly his eyes widened as he saw he was going to go straight... into the owner.

CRASH!

His eyes fluttered open as he saw a male qbee on the floor, clutching on to a ring for dear life. Buddy gasped. He knew who it was. IT WAS GOLLUM! *crowd goes crazy as Gollum looked up slowly at Buddy* Buddy knew what was going to be said. And he dreaded it.

"U wot m8," Gollum quietly said, before it turned into a shout. "U WOT M8?! U RUINED MY PRECIOUS!"

"Buddy is sorry. But Buddy wanted to know if you could help Buddy. Buddy is meant to be at Buddy's grandma's house but ended up in getting stuck in Pelago!" He exclaimed.

"Get rekt." Within the blink of an eye, Gollum was gone. He left. And Buddy was left staring, bewildered, at the empty space where once was.

Then for a minute, Buddy questioned himself. Why hadn't he thought of tp-ing to someone? Surely that was what Gollum did! So looking through his friend's list, he tried tp-ing to all who were online. First Cubic Mom... nope. Then Snoopie...nope. After ten odd more qbees, Buddy gave up. It was useless. Everytime he tried tp-ing to someone it came up with the same message:

Tp-ing is unavailable due to tip-offs regarding a certain stalking disease spreading in Pelago.

Leaving the empty igloo, suddenly the blizzard had faded, leaving a result of just light snow. Buddy ecstatically thought to himself, Buddy likes light snow. Reminds Buddy of Droplets.

His stomach growled and that made Buddy sad- and also wonder if Gollum had some sunberries at his place. Then as he began walking he came across a mysterious tree. Buddy glanced all around. It was the only tree within eyesight.

"Buddy thinks it is such an ugly tree..." he murmured.

"OI! WHO YOU CALLING UGLY?" Buddy jumped as he was startled by the voice coming from the tree.

"Grey? Is that you...?" He whispered as he spotted two familiar eyes through the thick leaves of the tree. Buddy couldn't help but wonder, why is he here?...

"NO! It's the magical treeeee!" He said, waving his branches around as if it provided some sort of effect. Buddy was quite gullible, but not that gullible.

"Dude, Buddy thinks that is a very bad disguise, but Buddy also wants to know why Grey the Coco King is wearing it?" Buddy walked around his friend in a tree costume.

"Listen, I am on the look-out for Santa's kidnapped dog. There's been tips that Hawthorne, the doggy, is in Pelago. And seeing that they aren't allowing people to enter-"

"Why would they would allow a walking tree in?" Buddy looked at him, questioning the intelligence of the Cubic Cops.

"Just... scram! I need the reward: 10,000 cubits!" Buddy nodded sadly and walked away. He found it nice having a conversation with Grey, but it didn't make up for the fact that Buddy wanted to find his roast chicken. The thought of it made him forlorn.

Later on, he found himself sitting all by alone in a Christmas-themed park made by Mr. Penguin. It was a picturesque view: an octagonal layout, with four cobblestone paths meeting in the middle, saying hello to frozen fountain, which stood tall. The grass was covered with blotches of snow and all the benches were somewhat damp- this didn't bother Buddy. It was quite misty and the streetlights merely flickered bright enough to stand out. It was eerily beautiful...

Buddy cried. He knew that no one should be alone on Christmas day. It was a family day and the thought that his little brother got more chicken made him even more upset.

"LUCKY CANNOT GET ALL THE CHICKEN! IT IS NOT FAIR TO BUDDY!" As he screamed from the top of his lungs, he heard a bark. A loud one. Followed by bells. It sounded like... Hawthorne was in the same park as Buddy! He got on to his feet and followed the sound.

Whilst listening meticulously, he walked past the most bizzare things, such as RawSkin burping the alphabet, Turn programming on his laptop, but most weirdest of them all: Mr. Penguin drowning in a pile of fish. Just how many people were trapped in Pelago? Buddy was going to help Mr. Penguin, but he stopped when he saw Pirate Cookie on a bench with a dog. Squinting closely, he noticed that on the dog's collar there was Santa's face! Only Santa's special dogs have that!

"Buddy knows you stole Hawthorne!" Cookie yelped at the sudden voice of Buddy's, ultimately releasing Haw from her grip. He ran into Buddy's open arms and Buddy couldn't help but smile at the adorable beagle that had it's tongue out. "You do know Buddy has to call Cubic Cops because stealing is bad!"

"You're not really going to call them, are you?" She pleaded with big eyes. Cookie knew that if she went to the Cubic Jail, the cookies there would not be as pleasant.

"Well unless you sing for Buddy..." he looked at her for an answer. She hesitated for a moment. Cookie never liked to sing. Ever since that horrible time she did when Helles was there.

"In that case... arrest me!" Buddy smiled as the culprit sat there, as he called the cops.

Eventually, the cops came and arrested Cookie for her tedious crimes. Buddy waved as she got taken away and almost fell as he saw something in the sky. He gasped as coming from the sky was... SANTA CLAUS! ( or Father Christmas, depending on where you are from =))

*THE CROWD GOES WILD FOR SANTA CLAUSE*

"Well ho, ho, ho! Are you the special qbee who found my pet Hawthorne?" Santa asked in a deep voice. Buddy was too busy staring in awe as his all-time-favourite hero.

"Er... yes! Buddy saved dog! Buddy found Haw!" he buzzed with excitement Santa rummaged through his special sack.

"Well it looks like you deserve a very special gift!" and what did he pull out of his bag?

*drum rolls*

A lifetime supply of Helles' special beer!

*Silence*

Buddy just looked dumb-foundedly as he was given a card which said those exact words. There were three big problems with this:
    A) He is underaged
    B) It's a business in Germany
    C) It expired two years ago

And what next came from his mouth was probably the most normal thing ever.

"I think I'd rather have the 10,000 cubits please. That way, I can buy all... the chicken I want," he cleverly retorted, despite knowing deep down that he would kill for his Grandma's roast chicken.

When Buddy got to his Grandma's house, it turned out that the chicken was mainly eaten by BJDware and CubeSensei.
    ------------------THE END---------------------

But this wasn't the end. Buddy was angry and infuriated that two mods ate his chicken! So he wrote a petition and broadcasted it in a holla:

Buddy: had chicken when he was hungry. This made Buddy happy. Until Ware and Cube ate it. Leaving Buddy crying. STOP THE CHICKEN EATERS FROM STE-

He ran out of space.
    ~~~~~~~~~ ♥ The Official End♥ ~~~~~~~~

Shoutout to those mentioned in the story: @Gollum @Mr. Penguin @CubeSensei @BJDware @helles @""Pirate Cookie" @-greycoralking- @Turnovus @RawSkin

Btw: Sorry this was quite long. XD
  • Question.
    Is it okay if is too long o-o
    Cuz my story is long and that's my best to make it shorter ; - ;
  • SindragosaSindragosa Member
    edited August 2016
    *Snoopie* said:

Question.
    Is it okay if is too long o-o
    Cuz my story is long and that's my best to make it shorter ; - ;

All the stories are looking awesome at the moment and it is going to be very hard to choose someone, you all still have until the 25/0816, so you can make all the changes you want until then. The Judging will not be on the length of the story as long as it's 8 full lines long it's fine. (I do suggest that if it is very long, that you put it into a spoiler so it will be easy to find everyone's story.) Good Luck too all! :)
  • EloquenceEloquence Member
    edited August 2016

All the stories are looking awesome at the moment and it is going to be very hard to choose someone, you all still have until the 25/0816, so you can make all the changes you want until then. The Judging will not be on the length of the story as long as it's 8 full lines long it's fine. (I do suggest that if it is very long, that you put it into a spoiler so it will be easy to find everyone's story.) Good Luck too all! :)

Just want to say thank you for creating a writing competition. After seeing all those art competitions and knowing I wouldn't even stand a chance (yeah, art isn't my thang), seeing a story making one is quite refreshing. It's even given me ideas to hold a future story competition. =D

Also thanks for putting my story into a spoiler c=
    I realised after that I could've mentioned the thanks alongside the people I mention but oh well, apologies.

• EnderwitherEnderwither Member
    edited August 2016
    I have a question, does the story needs to be fit for a adventure realm in CC? Or may the best story wins?
  • PEgamingPEgaming Member
    edited August 2016
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember

The Xmas Battle!

By:Yakroo

Behind The Snowy Mountains, There Is A Secret Forest Far Far Away From Civilization, A Hidden Dojo... Resides A Man Called Sensei Claus Who Trained Elves As His Loyal Ninjas Who Concentrates Joyous Chakras To Scrolls...

On Every 25th Day Of December, Sensei Claus Explores The Whole World By Using A Summoning Technique Of Creature Like Reindeers And Then He Sends Children Scrolls Of Joyous Chakra To Protect Them From The Evil Chakra Of A Monster Called "Krampus".

But One Day, Sensei Claus Suddenly Disappeared!
    And The Ninja Elves Had Three Volunteers To Find Their Master,
    Legolas The Bravest, Arwen The Nicest Female Elf And Lastly But Not The Least Is Dobby The Strongest Elf Ever.

They Set Out To Enter Krampus' Domain But They Needed Knowledge On How To Get There.
    They Went To The Middle Of The Forest And Found A Magical Xmas Tree That Has Telepathic Powers, It Tried To Control Legolas' Mind Into Attacking Arwen And Dobby.
    Arwen Used Fire Jutsu To Burn One Of The Branches And The Tree Gave Up Cuz He Knew They Were Trained By His Old Friend Sensei Claus.
    He Showed A Map To Krampus' Lair But Warned Them To First Get Sensei's Guard Dog Cuz Without It, Krampus' Minions Will Sneak And Kill Them One By One...

They Travelled Onto The Mountains But Krampus' Crows Saw Them And Warned Krampus, He Now Used His Evil Chakra To Send A Poisonous Dark Fog, They Ran! And Got Cornered Dobby Tried To Use A Wind Jutsu To Blow Away The Foul Smoke But It Was Too Powerful,
    A Hand Grabbed Dobby's Leg And They Saw A Hobbit, The Hobbit Quickly Told The Elves To Come In His Underground Igloo, They Were Safe *Phew...
    The Hobbit Introduced Himself In The Name Of Bilbo Baggins Who Has Been Sensei Gandalf Claus' Partner, He Noticed That The Evil Chakra Has Become Powerful As Ever, Bilbo Taught The Elves A Jutsu That Will Make Them Invisible In The Eyes Of The Crows, And They Continued On Their Quest.

As They Reached The Bottom Of The Mountain, A Huge Flaming White Beast Jumped Out Of Nowhere! Legolas Restrained The Dog But The Flames Cut Through It Like It Was Butter, Dobby Ised A Water Jutsu And It Just Made The Beast More In Raged, Arwen Shouted "STOP ATTACKING!" As The Beast Charged To Her She Smiled And Said Its Sensei's Dog Hedwig, Legolas And Dobby Was Shocked To What Just Happened, And As The Beast Calm Down It Transformed To A Cute Innocent Puppy.(His Original Form)

They Now Charged To Krampus' Lair As Hedwig Kills His Minions, The 3 Ninjas Went In And Saw Sensei Tied To A Post, They Ran To Him And Untied His Beated Body, He Mumbled: "Hes Coming".
    Arwen Used Her Healing Jutsu On Her Master While They Heard A Dog's Whine. Legolas Stealthly Dashed To Save Hedwig And Dobby Conjured A Protective Jutsu Over Arwen And Sensei Claus.
    Krampus Had A Right Hand Man, It Was Arwen's Missing Father, Dobby Tried To Distract Krampus, And Arwen Fought His Father But She Was Defeated And As She Was Gonna Be Killed, Legolas Leaped To Save Arwen And Used His Ultimate Jutsu: Elemental Raining Arrows!
    Arwen's Father Cant Move, He Pleaded "End Me, I Dont Want To Kill Anyone Else" And Legolas Stabbed Him With His Kunai...
    Meanwhile, Dobby Did His Best To Keep Krampus Away From The Others, Dobby Can Barely Stand And Krampus Evil Chakra Was Corrupting Him But Then BOOM! Thunder Bolts From Sensei Claus, Legolas Carried Dobby Away, And The Final Battle Of Krampus And Sensei Claus Began, Arwen Strengthening Her Master And Using Barriers To Block Krampus' Attacks, Sensei Summoned A White Orb Which He Used To Contain Krampus But He Got Sucked In The Void With Him.

Arwen Carried The Orb Until They Came Back To Their Dojo Which Were Decorated By The Other Elves Into An Xmas Themed Holiday Park, Medical Elves Healed Dobby with Ease While Arwen Puts The Orb In The Fountain Of Purification. It Disintegrated Krampus But For A Sacrifice Of Not Knowing If Their Master Would Be Alright, As The Elves Sing For The Loss Of Their Master The Fountain Glowed...
    Sensei Claus Appeared And They Were Filled With Joy & Celebrated All Night.
    THE END...
    Or Is It?

^_^

Chapter 2: Legend Of Gollum
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited August 2016
    The Christmas Adventure
    The Worst Story Ever
    By: IcyTamTam33$PUPPY

. "Santa IS real!" I told them as I choked back a tear. "How can you believe in that stuff? For goodness sakes, what a loser! Ooooo, don't cry now, Santa is going to come and give you presents!" The bullies chuckled as they left. I stood in the corner of the classroom with mixed emotions-fear, sadness, embarrassment- but mostly anger.

I know it sounds silly, but I can't control it if I believe in him! I angrily threw my pillow down as the moon light shone down through the window. I thought of the names I was called-"loser, nub, immature kid, disgrace to the whole class..." I sobbed myself to sleep. :Q:

After a while, I woke up and to my surprise found myself sitting in an icy, snow cave....it's an igloo o_o. Gosh, I swear Mr. Penguin is pranking me right now.. suddenly, an alien faced popped up right in front of me- since when did Cosmic Cow add alien masks? I rubbed my eyes...what in the world is that?? "Hi" it said. "Hi..?" I replied back, confused as heck. "So erm...alien looking walking human thing, where is this place? Do you own it? Why am I here? Like what the heck is this? I know I believe in aliens but you look a little different!" The creature looked at me as if I was a crazy person:"............................besides believing in aliens, you also believe in Santa, correct?"

What the hell? I bet this is a joke from one of my classmates, how cruel can they get??"Alright, I know who you are. Josh, stop joking around, it's not funny." The creature looked at me as if I was the craziest person it has ever met. "What in the world are you talking about '_'...anyways, Santa's in trouble-he's lost his dog and the only way you can find it is....uh...just talk to a tree.." What does this thing think I do, talk to trees casually and have no life? But I had no choice, a Santa adventure- to save his dog! How cool is that?? "Ok......where is the location of this 'tree' :o?" I asked. Gosh I feel so dumb. The creature(finally learned it's name, a Hobbit '.') stared at me and just looked away. Great.

Here goes nothing! I walked outside and did some exploring, it looks like some sort of Christmas Park or something! Not too mention all these trees. Gosh it's dark, how am I supposed to find a what was it? A tree? There's like dozens of them! What tree? An oak tree?
    Suddenly I found a lit up spot, what's causing it to light up--ohh, of course, torches under the tree as I used my unlocked camera :U. In the middle of that one spot is..a tree! Of course!

*poke* "Hey tree?" I literally spoke to the tree, I hope no one's here.. I don't even think anyone's here ._. "You there!" The tree spoke with a rough voice. I examined this thing...nope, no audio devices whatever technology thing someone planted. "Erm, hey? So this alien thing named a Hobbit told me to come find you, something about Santa's dog..?" The tree looked at me doubtfully. "You? You? Why would the Hobbit summon an ordinary child? I know the poor dog's lost and Santa's sobbing like he lost all his cubits and realms, but why would that Hobbit..oh my lord.." It's time for me to look at the tree doubtfully:"You don't trust me? I mean, I actually had no idea I got here, but I can help, as long as you promise to bring me back home after!!"

The tree looked at me like O_O. "I see...an honest brave child, I guess Hobbit didn't disappoint me this time...well, are you ready?" I looked at myself:"I guess?:o"

And here I am, in the middle of no where, looking for a few RUFFFs. RUFFF, hehe, reminds me of Gdog..wait...O_o...I do have some bones in my inventory! Perhaps...*drops bone*

A few minutes later, I heard a little jingling sound and some footsteps running my way-fast. "RUFFF, is if you little doggy?" Suddenly a cute dog looked at me and hit the bone as if it was starving. I looked at the collar- Dog Claus. Bingo! I found it? What do I do with it? Where's Santa? I must return to Hobbit and Tree..

Wait..where are they? I was lost! Oh boy, no way! What do I do????? D: "HO HO HO!"What the heck, that scared me..wait...it....it's....

"Santa, is that you?" I asked. A jolly fat shadow towered over me-it's Santa! "Thank goodness you found it! Thank you very much! In return i will give you Confidence."

What......the............"Um, thanks, gosh, it's really you! :D May you bring me back home?" Santa looked at me and smiled. "You are the first ever person that Hobbit sent correctly. You have patience and a heart, I admire you. I was about to clobber that Hobbit for sending the wrong person again, but you have not failed me! You are the first one to actually put effort in finding my dog and waiting patiently! I shall poof you back home now!"

"Hold i----"too late, a "Fetching Realm Information" popped up, I was back home :D. At last! "hi loser, you little nub!" It's Josh, once again. But I feel a bit more brave now, and confident...wait..."In return I'll give you confidence--Santa"

That's it! "It's not that I'm not a loser, but I'm intelligent enough to know what's worth winning." I had that line up in my head for a long time, and I finally had the confidence to shoot back! The whole class roared up, and this time it wasn't aimed towards me, but Josh. And here it is readers, the worst sorry ever >.>
    But I'm glad to find out, that Santa, is real.

And that's going to wrap it up, the worst story in history! :D p.s. Who else freestyled their story :P
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited August 2016
    oh damn! get ready for a story sensation, but not now okay its going to be a masterpiece

The love of a good Doog
    by space_fetus

Santa was relaxing in the cubic town centre checking out all the Qbee’s amazing Christmas decorations. There were trees everywhere glistening with colourful balls, wrapped in tinsel and decorated with stars. The fountain normally bubbling away happily with its geyser of water was frozen over by the cold. The paths were obscured by a light layer of snow as white as paper and Santa’s breath turned to mist in front of his face as he breathed it all in with wonder.
    At his heels Santa’s little helper (his faithful doog) barked happily and began to roll around in the snow, before long he was soaking from head to tail and panting happily. “oh you silly doog” Santa chuckled rubbing him on the head as he spoke. Santa’s little helper looked up appreciatively and then began to wonder in amongst the trees.
    Santa shrugged his shoulders, after all who could understand the mind of a doog, and followed after him, as they pushed in deeper amongst the trees they began to thin out until they entered a clearing with only a single tree. Santa’s little helper was sniffing around the bottom of this tree wagging his tail excitedly. Santa scratched his head, he had no idea why this tree was so interesting but as he approached the tree he heard it muttering. Crazy Santa thought, I am going crazy trees don’t talk. But then the tree spoke “Santa he said, I am a magic Christmas tree I came to life because a young Qbee wished upon a shooting star, I love the spirit of Christmas as much as you do and I think we should work together to make this Christmas the best one yet!” “wow” Santa said, he was astonished he had never heard of a living Christmas tree before, while pondering the tree’s proposition he began to pace in circles paying less and less attention to Santa’s little helper who was still busily sniffing around the tree. Suddenly there was a yelp, Santa whirled around to see the Christmas tree grabbing hold of Santa’s little helper! “Stop! What are you doing” he bellowed angrily “leave my doog alone” The Christmas tree began to run for the edge of the clearing and Santa chased after it frantically, he wasn’t sure why the tree was stealing his faithful doog but he wasn’t willing to let him get away with this! But time wasn’t on Santa’s side years and years of eating Christmas food had taken its toll and he had become rather fat unfortunately. Before long he was panting and huffing on the floor and the tree had gotten away.
    Santa was on the verge of tears, his poor doog had been taken from him and he didn’t know what to do, eyes stinging with tear he stumbled blindly through the forest thinking only of his poor doog. Before long he realised that he had become hopelessly lost and didn’t know where he was, frustrated and angry Santa bellowed out his rage, screaming into the depths of the forest.
    As he sat there alone he began to hear a small voice calling from behind him. Turning slowly Santa spied the tiniest of creatures, it was the smallest Qbee he had ever seen at first he mistook it for a child but as it began to speak he realised it was an adult, perhaps what is referred to as a hobbit! “Excuse me sir” The hobbit said “I believe I saw the tree who stole your doog, you see I was minding my own business when he barged into my home and kicked me out!” “can you believe it, he stole my own home!” Santa could believe it, for starters this tree had stolen his doog!
    “lead the way sir, I believe I have some business to take care of with this tree!” Santa said, a stern look had come across his face. The hobbit lead the way through the trees and it wasn’t long before they came across another clearing, in the middle of the clearing was a magnificent igloo. This must be where the hobbit lives Santa thought. As they crept towards the house Santa managed to get a peek in through the window. What he saw froze him in his tracks, there was his doog! But what was most surprising was what he saw the tree doing, it was removing its leaves to reveal a Qbee! God damn thought Santa it wasn’t a magical tree at all it was a scamming Qbee in a tree costume.
    Blood boiling with range Santa kicked down the door ready to confront this Qbee and get back his friend! “You’ve made the naughty list” growled Santa advancing towards the terrifying Qbee. “How dare you steal my doog and kick this poor guy out of his home” The Qbee was shaking he was so scared and without thinking he ran and dived out the window! It didn’t matter though Santa had what he came for and he didn’t forget a face, that Qbee certainly wouldn’t be getting any presents this year. “Thank you so much” the little Qbee hobbit said “I’m so glad I got my house back, come with me I think I have a way of repaying you” So Santa and his doog and the hobbit left the igloo and went further into the forest until they came across this amazing little theme park. It was decorated from bottom to top, it was the most beautiful Christmas theme park Santa had ever seen. “I work here and I think the least I could do is give you free entry” the Qbee said shyly. So that was it Santa and Santa’s little helper rode the Rudolf’s magic slay ride and many other wonderful rides and at the end sat down with a nice cup of hot chocolate and looked fondly at the theme park as they thought about how well the day had turned out in the end.
    The end

I hope you guys love my story!
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Use the edit button please...

3 posts in a row.

--------------------
    I am not much of a writer, so i leave it to you .
    I do enjoy reading these little stories.
  • smuressmures Member
    edited August 2016
    Novella Thera slowly got off RocketTransport and made her way down the snowy streets of Aspen. She was reading a brand new novel that she had gotten as an early birthday/Christmas gift from the librarian at the newly built library in Eden. Her eyes were trailing every sentence on the book, mesmerized by the beauty of the words and excited knowing that she was one of the very few people currently reading it.
    The librarian, Alec Anders, had handed it to her, saying, "It hasn't been released it yet, and I knew you would like it. Happy early birthday, Novella and have a great Christmas with your family!" He winked and left to help an elderly man with a computer. The book was called "His Dog." and was written by her all-time favorite author, Imona Reyl. Imona Reyl had created a number of best-selling books, but this book was expected to go off the charts. Novella couldn't believe her luck when she received it.
    The story was about a man who had lost his dog when he was a young boy. The dog was extra special to him because this dog had made him start loving the people closest to him when he was all alone and rejected the thought of love. As the boy grew, he became kinder and gave other children presents when they needed it most. But the dog disappeared once the man had become kinder. The man was in despair, but continued to give kindness as a way to make up for the loss of the dog. This captured Novella's heart and made her tear up.
    "It's too beautiful!" she thought with big watery eyes. She quickly finished her tiramisu chocolate chip cookie and used the cookie wrapper as a bookmark. Closing the book, she walked towards Lake Gravity Deep, which was now frozen over, and looked for a mess of black hair ice skating over the lake.
    "Brisky! Get your butt over here NOW! You've been outside long enough!" She quickly walked through the snow and stood at the edge of the lake. "I swear if you don't get over here now, I will leave you for the Krampus Monster to eat you at night!"
    Novella heard a shriek and quick goodbyes as her little brother Brisky made his way over. "I'm sorryyyyyyy," he cried out and put his pouty face on.
    "Don't you dare try that with me, you know I don't fall for it," lightly bonking Brisky's head as they walked. "Fine, fine," he replied. "But what's that book you're holding? Is it new? Did the librarian that you have a crush on give it to you?" he asked and smirked. Novella blushed furiously and walked quicker.
    "First of all, I definitely DO NOT have a crush on him, and secondly, this Imona Reyl's latest book! It's about a dog that taught a man how to love after many Christmases of hatred," she replied.
    "Like I care about your stuuuuuuuuuupid books." He rolled his eyes and dashed towards the cabin. "This kid," she muttered under her breath and ran after him.
    As Novella got closer towards the cabin, she was greeted by the scent of freshly-baked cookies. She opened the door and was greeted by a "SUPRISE!!!"
    "Thanks Mom. 'Cause there's actually tons of people here waiting to suprise me." She went in and hugged her mom. Mom shrugged and continued stirring something in a bowl. "Dinner is on the table darling, after that straight to bed or die. No staying up for that book of yours."
    "Well if you say it that way...," she shuddered at the threat and ate away her dinner. She went in to her bedroom, went under the covers and pulled the book out again. "No one can tell me to stop reading you, my precious angel book," she whispered and hugged the book to her. Bringing out her flashlight and switching off the lights, she began to read.
    The next morning, she woke up with the book on her face. Her face felt horrible and dried-up like she had been crying last night. Looking at the book, she realized she HAD been crying. As the emotional booknerd she was, she sobbed her heart out when she finished the book. She had to thank Alec for giving the book. Quickly showering and changing clothes, she hurried out the door.
    Novella quickly hopped on RocketTransport, carrying a small container of cookies for Alec as a thank you gift for the book. The thought of seeing him again made her feel warm like it always did and she blushed. She closed her eyes for a second and then out of the blue, she felt a jerk in the rocket. She gave a little yelp and looked out the window of the rocket. The rocket had landed but it didn't land in the launcher. She had landed in a snowy area with many trees, and for some reason, oil.
    "How did all this oil get here?" she wondered out loud. What she hadn't expected was an answer from someone.
    "Well the oil has come from many the may rockets that end up here. One of the launchers sends rockets on the wrong course. I'm sorta betting that it's the magical properties in this mine," an unknown source had answered. Novella did a 360 only to find snow and oil.
    "Over here!" There was a rustle from one of the trees. She walked closer and noticed two eyes staring at her.
  • Mr.hamza said:

#Elfie said:

"What do you want, my child?" asked the Magical Christmas Tree. "Woah. I have come up here, I have been told by a Fortune Teller that I was going to be here. I need my brother back, I want to go home." said Freddy. "Ah. Yes, my child. Did you return Santa's Little Helper?" asked The Magical Tree. "Yes, I went through so much to get here." said Freddy. I just want my brother and I also want to go home. Please, just let me go home with my brother." begged Freddy. THC had seen Freddy and waved a hand goodbye as a Bright White Light consumed Freddy. "As you wish, my dear child." said The Magical Christmas Tree. Freddy turned, twisted and spinned. He saw white only again. Then, he returned back home. With his brother, Beewo. The End.

nice story freddy o.o
    Thanks lel. I shoulda added that Freddy was never cold .-. I will do dat rn!

• NerryNerry Member
    edited August 2016
    Kip's Wild Lesson Of Christmas
    By Kariudo.

A qbee named Kip was mining in a forest mine. As he was mining dirt for his realm. He stumbled upun a Mr. Tree Costume. As he was hopping for joy, Kip snatched the costume and put it on.
    "Mmm, fresh." Kip smelled.
    But the costume went off of him quickly. The Costume turned large, like treezilla!
    "Fool! You show no respect into items that are missing! You are not worthy..... You shall be punished by dealing with the hobbit in his Igloo!" The Tree scolded Kip
    "wut" Kip staring at the tree
    Poof.
    The Tree and Kip arrive at a dreaded igloo. Kip saw a weird creature licking some Krampus Head. The tree floats up to the Hobbit and pokes it a lot with its prickly leaf.
    "Joe, we got another dumb kid not worthy of Santa's quest" whispered the Tree to the Hobbit
    Joe the Hobbit turned around. :o "oh boi friends!" Joe hoppe in joy as the cavern shook
    The Hobbit walks up to Kip, equips a fizzled wand and then just pokes Kip a lot
    Kip sighed while being poked. He saw another qbee that wasn't worthy and stared at Kip in worry. He needed help. Kip was so confused why he was here, he didn't do anything. Joe the Hobbit poked Kip faster and harder.
    At night, the igloo was even more dark. A pile of snow was on Joe the Hobbit. Kip poked the scared qbee in pain and in fright. "I has a plan to get out of here m9" Kip whispered to him. The scared qbee nodded and Kip and the qbee walked to a tiny outlet and the scared qbee gave Kip a boost up and Kip pulled him up but he felled and the Hobbit woke up. "Nun shall passsssss!" Screamed the Hobbit. Kip ran off and the scared qbee was eaten. Joe the Hobbit sobbed that Kip left.(liek u cri everytiem). Kip didn't care, he ran off and didnt care.
    Kip ran rlly feet like superb fest. As Kip was running he saw Santa but Santa didnt look as jolly as before :o. Santa had broken down sleigh. The reindeer didnt have enoughs jollies.
    :o "Santa!!!!!!!" Kip yelled running up to Santa. Santa looked at Kip and looked at him with a silly look. "Uhh, Ho Ha Hu. I think. Dip or Kip or Jik idk whatevs but you been naughty and yeah lol" Santa guessed. Kip looked confused. Then Kip was bombarded with coal and was buried in a 5x5 realm named Coal Graveyard. Kip was ded. The end
    Jk.
    "Umm I need my doog back ye. Rite. Pls get it back and you won't uhhhh be naughty heh" Santa assigned Kip. Kip realized something suspicious, but if it will let him get Krampus Masks back then sure. So Kip walked around and found a abandoned Christmas Park. As it was a blizzard. Kip walked through the deep snow. And as he arrived. It was barren, nothing there. Abandoned. As he heard Doog noises down the "Haunted Blame Horus Hall Of The Krampus" and Kip ran in. As Krampus mannequins were making spooky sounds, Kip found a dead guard next to a Slyme spat. "Eww" Kip walked on. Kip found a sign that said, "Ride closed :v. Speek to mastah flench to get in m9". Kip realized Mastah Flench isn't a guy. If he was. He wouldn't speak to gim. He just wouldn't. Kip found the Doog. Yay! But some random security was like "yo ur not supposed to be here. And your doog. Hey wai- CRRRRSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" The security was very low and old. About 47 C.C. :c (47 Cubic Castles c wat I did ther xdddd) Kip went running but he was sooooo slow. He forgot to turn speed demon three on then he went rlly fast and flashing by as angry Reindeer were chasing him trying to get the doog to santa. The Doog saw kip carrying pet treatz. And yelled "GIMME DEM PET TREATZ M9" Kip slid on ice and rolled around. The doog was yippin for some slippin in dippin. Kip ran out and threw the Doog in the suspicious Santa face. "Ohhh my unn. Floopkins." Santa said in a fake relief. Kip realized something. SANTA NEVER SAID HO HO HO :o. Instead he said Ho Ha Hu o3o. Kip went up to Fake Santa at high and speeds and was like. ONE PUNNNNNNNCH. And Floopkins went flying and landed on his bums. Santa was like. NO, I WAS GONNA SELL THE PET. 1m CUBITS. UGHHH. YOUUUUU. Then Fake Santa scrambled at Kip. Fake Santa buried Kip in more coal. Kip saw a different santa crawling around looking for something. Kip realized that was the real Santa :o. Kip rushed towards the doge and Fake Santa was chasing him with coal and so much coal. And even more coal. DID I MENTION COAL? WELL THERE IS COAL. And the doge was like wut is happenin. Kip got the doge and ran to santa. Fake Santa sliced n diced with coal shots. Real Santa stopped Fake Santa and turned him into coal. "Silly scammers." Santa said blowing his hands that have coal dust. Kip returned the Dog to Santa. :o "MY FOOPKOINS. I MISSED YOU. HO HO HO. THIS BRINGS ME WITH JOYYYY." Kip was happy for Santa. "Can I not be naughty? :d" kip asked. Santa denied and turned Kip into coal. Kip was never seen again. Santa and Foopkoins delivered presents happly and turned The Abandoned Xmas Park into a pile of coal. The Hobbit just wanted a sandwich.
    The End

• lil roolil roo Member
    edited August 2016
    Player Name: Lil Roo
    Story Title: The Flinch

Introduction: Once upon a time there was a story about a grouchy old Grinch, He despised Christmas and tried to ruin the Christmas spirit in everyone... But this isn't your normal Grinch story, This is the Flinch.

Once upon a time there was a kid named Roo, He loved adventures out in the mines and realms of the unknown. Little did he know that all that practice he made had finally pulled of to get a secret invitation to Santa's Workshop. The letter slid right through the blizzard and into Roo's mailbox. The letter was found the next morning... Not by Roo but by the grumpy old Flinch!

Flinch and his evil pet Pumpkin had been prancing all around with the letter with Roo not knowing of what had been coming... If Flinch had gotten to Santa's Workshop he would've taken all the gifts being made, taken all the magic dust and successfully ruin everybody's Christmas Spirit. But Roo had no way of finding out and Flinch had a leg in his devious little plan...

Flinch begins his journey by walking up the Great Snowy Mountain, Walking upon the snowy mountain Flinch had met up with some kind of an igloo... Santa's little elf Blanca had been spying on Flinch's moves, She returns to Santa with the worst of news. "Santa, Santa! MrFlinch is at it again this year Sir! He has some kind of letter with your stamp!" She explained. "I sent Roo an invitation to my Workshop with that stamp, Oh no... you don't think...?" Santa muttered out. "Set up the Reindeers, I'm taking a trip over to Roo!" Santa announced.

Roo was fast asleep on his comfy bed to hear loud footsteps & booms up above his roof, He turns around and looks up to see Santa creeping over. "Good morning Roo! Did you get my letter?" Santa asked in a surprised voice. "What letter, Why are you in my bed Santa... wait a minute... *blinks 3 times* Santa!?" Roo yelled out, More bangs begin to be heard above, It must be all the snow Roo is letting down with his yell, They spoke about the Flinch's plans and then It was time to catch The Flinch.

Roo gets onto Santa's sleigh and off they go on their mission to save Christmas!

The Flinch enters the Igloo and finds a little furry surprise, A Hobbit sitting on a stump eating some Mushrooms... Flinch backs away slowly but the Hobbit spots him, He begins to run away from the Hobbit but the Hobbit kept track of his footsteps and followed The Flinch.

Santa heard some little booting sounds at the back of the Sleigh so they landed the sleigh at the top of the Snowy Mountain. Roo steps out and looks at the magic dust engine to find the dust pouring out, There was no way of using the sleigh again so Santa set his Reindeers back off to the Workshop... they made their way down the Snowy Mountain, It wasn't a very far way down but they came across Santa's dog Blitzen, What was he doing there we do not know but they carried him down the Mountain.

The Flinch was already half way there he meets up to Christmas Theme Park, it was old and unstable but Flinch still went in onto the ride 'Santa's Sleigh Ride', He was riding it with joy but then... There was a drop at the end and Flinch went straight through it... SWOOOOOSH!
    and Flinch was at the end. His fur was all over the place but he didn't care it was time to continue his journey to the Workshop.

Roo & Santa had bumped into Mr. Christmas, He was almighty great Christmas Tree. He spoke words of wonder, Had magical powers and he could tell the future... But he was injured. "Mr. Christmas! You're injured!" Roo asked in shock "I am indeed Roo, A kid had come upon me and hung onto my branch, he was so heavy my branch had snapped... I need to wait another 2 years for it to grow back, until then I will not have my full ability of powers." He explained. Roo asked if he could teleport them over to the Workshop, "I can try Lil Roo but it's very difficult, Hold a branch and I'll try teleport you guys over" He murmured out in a weak voice. The ground begins to shake, They snow begins to fall, Sparkles become visible, whistles begin to be heard. Before they knew it they were already at the Workshop, All they needed now was to wait for The Flinch...

The Flinch got there... to find Roo & Santa standing at the Workshop, Santa throws magic anti-evil dust at The Flinch and he disappears into thin air, Somewhere where he belongs...

Roo had explored the Workshop with Santa and Blitzen, and Ol' Mr. Christmas had been healing and they all had a great Christmas.

The End.

Sorry the ending was rushed due to Problems in the house.
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember
    edited August 2016
    I know ppl dont want to read to long...
    IGN:Thanh_
    Title: Save Christmas
    Just some note: All characters here are "made-up". And sorry for any typos or grammar error that i might have made, im kinda in rush. And for the names im kinda ran out of ideas xd. WARNING: LONG
    This thing took a while to load the draft xd

Part 1: Normal Christmas?

*North West Eden - Christmas Eve - 7:00 PM
    Just another Christmas coming on the Qbee's Land, like any other years, all the places are all decorated
    Coobie Kewblock, a qbee that have being helping Santa for over 10 years, one of Santa's best helpers, like any other qbees, he also do like everyone else do.
    But this year, something is wrong, it's already Christmas Eve and it's "different" from any other years. No one sees Santa and his reindeers. Coobie knows something is DEFINATELY wrong. He knows he needs to save christmas
    And then the adventure begins.

*Somewhere cold - December 25 - Afternoon
    Traveling under the thick snow of the winter, through the forest of snowy pine trees, he suddenly found something like a house. He enters it as he is also tired.
    And he found something unexpected, a little Elf come out of nowhere and greeted him,
    Elff: Hi. I'm Elff
    Coobie: Oh hi there, I'm Coobie, trying to save christmas, it's already afternoon of December 25.
    Elff: Oh, then i can come with you, want some milk?
    Coobie: Great!
    The 2 go together, heading towards the North Pole

*A few million blocks to North Pole - December 26 - 5 Minutes before sunrise
    Coobie: The sun is rising and we are going to continue.
    Elff: Wait, did you hear that?
    Not so far away, a tree is... moving
    Coobie: Uhh?
    Tree: I'm Tree, the ruler of this Bushtree Forest. Say Hi to these
    2, my trees.
    Coobie: Ok great, can you tell me how to get to the North Pole?
    Tree: Sure thing, take this LeavesCompass and it will lead you to the North Pole
    also take this Powarfeull Stone, it will help you somehow. And this vehicle will take you go like...
    2.5 million blocks?
    Coob + Elf : Thanks!
    And they keep going on the Tree's Vehicle

*4000 Blocks to North Pole - December 28 - 2:00 AM
    Elff: Psst!
    Coobie: *yawns* Why did you call me in the middle of the night
    Elff points at the sign
    Elff: Where is "elop htron"?
    Coobie: That doesnt looks like Elop Htron , it is... NORTH POLE!, and it points there!
    Elff: Lets go!
    A few moments later...
    Elff: Coob, Why does the chicken crosses the road?
    Coobie: To get to the other side?
    Elff: No! TO GET TO SANTA'S CHRISTMAS HEADQUATERS!
    But this place is not as colorful or fun like anyone imagine... It's now some abandonned ruins
    Coobie: What happened here, wait, i dont know theres CCTV camerw here....
    They checks the camera
    Coobie + Elff: Oh no...

Part 2: Santa saving mission

Coobie: Why does the slymes took santa?
    Elff: I dont know, maybe we should find the Hobbit and ask him
    While they are talking... a dog came out of nowhere
    Elff: Hey, I know this dog, its Santas missing dog, it somehow went missing last year
    Coobie: Lets bring it with us.

*Hobbit's Igloo - December 29 - 10:00 AM

They came across the beautiful igloo of The Hobbit. After a bit of talking, they say goodbye and carry on. Santas dog seems hungry, so Coobie grabbed the last peice of meat and gave it to the dog
    Coobie: Now we are out of food...

*Heaven????? - December 30 - 3:33AM

Elff: I must have died and gone to heaven! Look at this Xmas themed park! Lets go in.
    Coobie: We dont have time, lets just go. But first lets grab some food
    They grabbed some food and carry on going...

*GreenGoop Slyme Dungeon - December 31st - 11:37PM
    Coobie: Woah, so were here?
    They go in, the place is dark and slimey, and they saw something...
    Coobie: Oh no...
    A giant slyme comes out from the dark.
    Coobie tries to use the Powarfeull Stone, but he dont know how
    Elff: Gimme that
    Elff throws at the Slyme but missed, the stone hits the top and the dungeon begins to collapse. The floor is collapsing and the slyme fell into dark bottomless void.
    Coobie: Lets go get Santa. Here he is. I expected something more tho...
    Santa: Something MORE? This place is falling into the bottomless, is that MORE?
    Elff: What happened?
    Santa: Long story, lets go first

They got out just in time, the whole dungeon just got to nothing in just a moment
    Coobie: Phew. Oh, and here your dog
    Santa: Thanks
    Coobie: We still have a problem, its already December 31st!
    Santa: We need to have everyone got the present before New Year. Somehow
    Coobie: Its already 11:54PM, we have 6 minutes...
    Elff: ...What about a fireworks to deliver presents, theres a lot before New Years Eve?
    Coobie: Great! We will need fireworks, lots
    Santa: Just get 1, big one, here.
    Coobie: Launching... Its now 11:58 and it needs a while to start.
    Santa: NOW!
    Coobie: Wait a sec, it might explode
    Santa: *Presses the big red button* ok, so it launched, let's chase after it.

Santa calls the reindeer with sledge and they ride on it.
    Coobie: 5 Seconds to present blow! 4.. 3... 2... 1... BOOOOOOOMMM
    Elff: We're done!
    Santa: Lets head down and see everyone

*Near Cubic Town Center - 3 Minutes after New Year
    Santa: Seems like everyone is happy... Christmas is saved! A bit late tho...
    Coobie: Well hey.. at least New Year and Christmas is at the same time. Which Christmas can be like this.. with fireworks. Well its done, is there anything you want to do?
    Elff: What about the xmas park we have seen before?
    Coobie: Great idea, mind taking us to there?
    Santa: Sure.

They have fun and the QbeeLand in the joy of New Year and Chrismas,
    And enjoy it... While it lasts.....

=============THE END============

Naw 4 da long credits xd

no credits 4 u cus me did it all xd
    Anyways

Writar - Thanh_
    Intarnet services - A nerd xd
    Blahblahblahblahblah

Bai c:
    Btw 89 lines
    Took like 7 seconds to post
  • Player name: icelight313
    Title: Fun as Hell Christmas

Once upon a chirstmas, one happy family is going to a Xmas theme park to celebrate but something strange happened when they saw a magical tree the whole theme park turned very very dark and everyone became dead corpses everywhere leaving only Raya and his brother named Tom.
    And they were both terrified, they didn't know what to do they just don’t know and suddenly, Tom yelled;
    Tom: Sis there is a dog.
    Raya: But why a dog when everyone is dead and only us are alive, how did the dog survive!? Tom: I don’t know… sis the dog is doing something!
    And the dog howled and a lot of creatures have spawned from the magical tree and then attacked them, so they ran to a hobbit’s igloo and quickly shut the door and inside was a slaughter house… Raya and Tom entered a trap and Tom grabbed a weapon and hit the killer hobbit, Raya grabbed a weapon too but because they were unskilled, they got hurt badly... Raya lost her left arm Tom lost his right leg and Tom couldnt fight or run so Raya protected him but she failed so the hobbit won the fight and captured both of them and the hobbit brought them to the magical tree and a beam of light cast down and they were transported somewhere else.
    The place wrenched a very foul smell and both of them were tied and a dog pulled them while Tom couldn’t walk so he was dragged and after awhile they arrived at Santa’s workshop.
    It was not a fun place, santa cut both of their ears and stitched them with pig ears and made them as his elves. Santa took more kids and did this for 12 nights and more and more got captured, they were forced to work so they cried and santa loved to watch kids cry so it made him so happy and the kids had no room because santa put them in a dungeon and watched the kids sleep and time passed on for 10 years.
    Santa didn’t want these kids anymore because they weren’t kids anymore, they knew they were gonna be slaughtered but they were adults now so they realized they have the strength to fight but all of them were disabled but they still fought and killed santa and his minions.
    They didn’t know how to leave that place but one guy found a scroll that had instruction of how to open a portal to leave that foul place but required to kill 13 people that were caught in those 12 days of chirstmas so one desperate girl killed two of the group and all went insane and they killed each other... The only ones that were left were Raya and Tom.
    Raya stared at Tom,
    Tom: SIS PLEASE DON’T KILL ME! Tom cried and Raya slashed his throat and Tom died with tears in his eyes and the portal opened so Raya entered the portal and it led to hell because the scroll doesn’t state where it leads so Raya went insane and suffered forever in hell. THE END
  • Player Name: RawSkin
    Title: idek rawskin's story about the idk anyway lets start

Alright, where should I start with my crazy story, hmmm, oh I know, alright, so me and me mates were going to a holiday park on Christmas and it had a christmas themed 'cuz it was christmas not like it would be halloween themed anyway, so we were going there you know with the four of us, RawSkin(me), CookedSkin (Brother) he fell in the over when he was young, MoldySkin (Grandma), SpeedySkin (cousin) so yeh with the four of us we went to the park and well there was a HUGE like OMYGERD A HUGE GIGANTIC tree. yeh a huge tree >_> oh wait i forgot the details, it was a CHRISTMAS TREE >:o so we suddenly started talking to the tree because it had like an ear carved in it and a mouth so why not talk to it and it TALKED BACK well i saw like a little zip line on the back of the tree and well yeh we got bored and went back home to our hobbit igloo on the way home we found a dead dog on the street and it was wearing white and red clothing well anyway i just wanted to called 911 to get rid of the dog but SpeedySkin was already speedy on his decisions and picked up the dog and threw it in the trash can
    and then we were at home eating some baked cakes,and then I suddenly hear my mother yelling on the background Raw...Raw...RAW WAKE UP YOU NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL IT'S 8:00AM.

ENDING!
  • Wait Aug 25 is today
    *waits for announcement*
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    its today? yaaaaaay :D
This discussion has been closed.