this is not a slim beta?

wut is this does he got chosed to try all beta ?

Comments

• He's been a beta player for a long time it takes a lot of commitment so he got the rank
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    mm2-2 said:

wut is this does he got chosed to try all beta ?

If you want to become beta, you need to be able to solve rubics cube under 5 minutes, have at least 3 bunji jumps, at least 2 jumps out of plane (working one/parachute is optional). Also you need to be able to shoot from fizzled wand like its harm wand, you need to switch Gdog's ears with cat ears while he is afk, or not afk (be aadvised, game experience maybe changed if he is not afk). You need to know how to gain gold from forge if you put stone in it. After all this you need few tiny things to show you are worthy to be beta.
    You need to set world record in mashroom picking, and to be able to mine 4k rubber under 1 hour. You need to be able to press F12 key on your android device. Than tp to Hinter and tell him he is waering skirt. :P
    You need to be able to talk normaly after you eat glue (in game glue not real glue).
    When those few thingies are complited, than you need to give tribute to Mabz, for all his/hers hard work. And feel free to chat with him/her since working as only person in support must be lonely job. :(
    Next step is little bit harder. You need to beat all admins in poker game.
    Victory must be decisive so they cant repay you and they will owe you a favor.
    You need to pass beyond Gandaf when he says that you shall not *$#!
    Then you should ask those who are in debt to you for that favor. After that you need to find what product will you get from forging rubber when using haunted chest as fuel.
    And that is it.
    If you at the end get rejection to your application, you will need someone to blame.
    There are several interesting choices who to blame. But at least this one time dont blame him. I dont understand how can he carry so much guilt on his shoulders. ;)
    You can for start blame me, for writing totaly wrong guide how to become next american top model, or my lack of sleep. One of the reasons you can blame me is that ive forgot to write desclaimer that this few tips were not ment to insult aynone in any means, and that humor was its only purpose.
    After you become BETA you need to defy BETAMAX for not puting Donald Trump wig in wig pack. :P
This discussion has been closed.