Buying: Common & Uncommon Hat Pack items!

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
edited September 2016 in Trading Section
I am buying any/all Common & Uncommon Hat Pack items, for CHEAP. Wanna know if your hat(s) are Common / Uncommon? Check the Recipe Page. Grey Hats = Common. Blue Hats = Uncommon (The writing colour)

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    lucaaa795 said:

10c

No words. Just, no comment.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Mmmhhh, 1k?
  • GenexGenex Member
    5K Maybe? :c
    No thank you.
  • If you guys don't buy this bush then Pengy will not buy my other bushes because his sales experiment failed. O_O Think about the starving people of the CC nation. For every 10k you put forth on this fabulous bush ten people will have a meal for a week.
    I didn't sell one 40k, why would I say that to you? :O
    lucaaa795 said:

5001? Xd
    Real now..21c? Xddd
    jk.
    7.5k? :c

No thank you.
  • lisklisk Member
    Hmm 15k
  • Pickles2001Pickles2001 Member
    edited July 2016
    10k and i wont destroy your precious penguin family :)

10k i offer 10k
    You destroy any of my family and we come back stronger!
  • You are a penguin, not a rabbit lol.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    edited July 2016
    Instead of calling it magical, would be better to explain what those bushes actually are in my opinion... Didn't really see anyone who is selling those bushes share any of the info about the bush; the icon will go back to a blank one after planting it and that this bush doesn't do anything that a regular bush can't. They're not magical, they're just from the old store. Players need to know what they actually pay for.
  • lisklisk Member
    Cortana said:

Instead of calling it magical, would be better to explain what those bushes actually are in my opinion... Didn't really see anyone who is selling those bushes share any of the info about the bush; the icon will go back to a blank one after planting it and that this bush doesn't do anything that a regular bush can't. They're not magical, they're just from the old store. Players need to know what they actually pay for.

I prefer calling them magical and I assume many others players do too. It's because of the length I would rather not whenever referring to these specific bushes as the "Bush from the old cubic store with berries on it" . It is a massive inconvenience especially when hollaing with the character limit which further pressures you to shorten it down. I consider them magical because they are nice looking :p
    edited July 2016
    I only call it Magical so people understand, because it's the bushes nickname. I'll always fully explain what it is and how it was obtained if I am asked IG.
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited July 2016

I'll always fully explain what it is and how it was obtained if I am asked IG.

For such an unavailable item with an option to return to its normal state, it's important to always explain what it is, how it works, and how to keep it that way regardless if someone asks before buying. If someone buys this bush, places it, then mines it and it disappears, they'd be complaining to us that they were scammed and bash on you for it.

That's why I'd ask to edit the thread and explain the risks bound to this item.
    edited July 2016
    I have to ask: Why do we have to explain the issues of this "Magic" bush but we don't have to explain the issues off say Monster Grave / Slyme Egg? I am not complaining, I fully understand what you're saying and I'll explain it in the OP.

But, Monster Grave if someone bought it and placed it "Trollers" can zap it with a wand and it'll become a Slyme-Inna-Box or how Slyme Egg becomes a Slyme-Inna-Box when placed. I know KnoP lost a Monster Grave this way.

Not trying to argue with you, just saying... I'll edit the OP now :)
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited July 2016
    About the monster grave, yes you're right that it should be advertised properly. It's natural for players to think about placing it, just as with this bush. They will think it does something special, but in fact they won't be able to get it back.

Will have to keep a lookout for other sellers for these two item types, the majority of players won't have a clue of how easily they can lose their special properties.
    Bush has sold to @lisk - Time to recycle the thread. ^^
  • Still buying stone? how much do you need?
    Unlimited. I bought 25k last night :x The more stone better :)

I'm always in need of stone, it's a very useful building material ^-^
    BUMP! Time to stock up on ore ^-^
  • Selling 2.5k Silver :)
    IGN: Cheski LiKe McNuggets
    Added you. #SoMuchSilver
  • Penguin are u still buying iron? I have 200 iron if u buy :D
    Yes. I'll catch you tomorrow as I am having Internet issues right now
    BUMP!
  • bottomless stamp 2k?
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    Can offer:
    Bottomless Red - 2,750c
    Bottomless - 2,750c
    Fog - 2,750c
    Or all together for 8,500c :)
  • Oops I can't play that often now... Just add me in game we will catch up as soon as I can! :)
    Lucaaa795 said:

Spud,ghost,fog stamp,red murk botomless and normal bottomless all for...8k?

No thanks, and check the OP I sold some items.
    eagence said:

1.6k for spud and ghost?

No thank you.
    Lucaaa795 said:

3k for stone?

Nty.