Inventory Expander, Public Registers & Figurines

Inventory Expander - How it Functions: First it will allow you to get a whole new inventory space, for example: you know that blue arrow you click at the bottom of your screen to see what you are holding? what if there able to be 2 more with 2 inventory expanders. Green and Red arrows added on the left and right side of the blue one.

Public Registers - How it functions: first you place it and 2 people that didnt even place the register can use it and can trade.
crafted or bought from the cubit store.

Figurines - How it Functions: it dosent do anything it would just pretty neat
How to get one?
in the town centre you can put a token in the figurine machine and it will pop out a figurine capsule. place it in a rehydrator and it will take 1 minute to open.

the figurines are little repilicas of things in game
for example: a little tiny cubie on a po

Comments

• *>Jess<**>Jess<* Member
    edited July 2016
    I like all of them x3

But the inventory expansion can be solved with the Pack Rat perk
  • Figurines looks funny. :D
  • Da  LegendDa Legend LebanonMember
    *>Jess<* said:

I like all of them x3

Almost everyone have that perk, but extra space is always helpful as you frequently run out of inventory space even if you have that perk.
  • Da Legend said:

*>Jess<* said:

I like all of them x3

Almost everyone have that perk, but extra space is always helpful as you frequently run out of inventory space even if you have that perk.
    I don't know if it'll be fair to the people with pack rat. Some people are very organized and have little to no use for it even if they do have packrat
    Archevix said:

Da Legend said:

*>Jess<* said:

I like all of them x3

I don't know if it'll be fair to the people with pack rat. Some people are very organized and have little to no use for it even if they do have packrat
    Then just don't buy the inventory expanders... Not so hard.
  • edited July 2016
    *>Jess<* said:

I like all of them x3

My inventory still would get real full lol i need that inventory expansion\
    even with pack rat
  • Archevix said:

Da Legend said:

*>Jess<* said:

I like all of them x3

They're just arrows next to already existing blue one. Shouldn't really affect gameplay experience :P.

• -AK--AK- Member
    i liked the reg idea <3
    soo useful when you are not in your realm.
    do i am right?
  • Da Legend said:

Archevix said:

Da Legend said:

*>Jess<* said:

I like all of them x3

Yeah, but people who already got the perk, sort of lose their advantages to other players that would now be able to just "buy the perk"... which is unfair
    Archevix said:

Da Legend said:

Archevix said:

Da Legend said:

*>Jess<* said:

I like all of them x3

Yeah, but people who already got the perk, sort of lose their advantages to other players that would now be able to just "buy the perk"... which is unfair
    But the players with the perk have more space... So they don't lose anything.
  • Da Legend said:

Archevix said:

Da Legend said:

Archevix said:

Da Legend said:

*>Jess<* said:

I like all of them x3

You're right, that's if they also want to pay more. So basically, everyone has to pay to keep up. Things like this turn a game into a pay to win game
    edited July 2016
    Archevix said:

Da Legend said:

Archevix said:

Da Legend said:

Archevix said:

Da Legend said:

*>Jess<* said:

I like all of them x3

You're right, that's if they also want to pay more. So basically, everyone has to pay to keep up. Things like this turn a game into a pay to win game
    I think you don't know what pay to win means, as you can gain cubits easily in this game without paying a cent on this good, also why would they have to keep up if this is how the game is atm, inventory expanders would just be an edition so you can just ignore it and continue the game as they don't exist, this isn't a pvp based game.

Anyways, we are starting to get off topic, so lets stop this argument.
  • Da Legend said:

Archevix said:

Da Legend said:

Archevix said:

Da Legend said:

Archevix said:

Da Legend said:

*>Jess<* said:

I like all of them x3

I think you don't know what pay to win means, as you can gain cubits easily in this game without paying a cent on this good, also why would they have to keep up if this is how the game is atm, inventory expanders would just be an edition so you can just ignore it and continue the game as they don't exist, this isn't a pvp based game.

Anyways, we are starting to get off topic, so lets stop this argument.
    Even though I would love to keep going on with this (and I have a few more arguments in the holster), this is pretty pointless. Can someone delete the past 5 (or so) comments?
  • smuressmures Member
    edited July 2016
    I like the register idea if you meant to say it was people with perms in your realm xD.
    Or like just have registers useable be anyone who does have perm.
    It's a lot more helpful when I give my alts perms and stoof owo
  • ArchevixArchevix Member
    edited July 2016

I like the register idea if you meant to say it was people with perms in your realm xD.
    Or like just have registers useable be anyone who does have perm.
    It's a lot more helpful when I give my alts perms and stoof owo

I imagine the way it works is that the public reg requires (the first two people who press it) both people to click trade so that it opens up a trading panel for both players
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Really love the figurines suggestion.
    Who doesn't like collectibles?
  • BJDware said:

Really love the figurines suggestion.
    Who doesn't like collectibles?

Ikr, I imagine a little baby mannequin wearing a tutu, eeeeeeeek!