What is this . Please Help Me! This is new?

Comments

• Actually, on the contrary, they are very old.

These bushes were previously obtainable in the past by buying the farm pack (and not using it). They had the berry still on them when you bought them. Now, when you buy the farm pack, the berries need to grow on it first.
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    Nope they are not +1 luccaaaa xd.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    I had a lot of these in my farm before I moved it from a room to its home in TheTimMan's Farm. Someone took all of them before I could. That is the only logical conclusion. I wondered at the time why someone would just take a few levels of 392 bushes and leave the rest which totalled over 10k I had gathered all but those 392x3. So who out there has 1176 of these rare bushes?

The other thing that could have happened is that when these bushes were replaced, the reverted to the new ones. Mine were missing before the update though.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    TheTimMan said:

I had a lot of these in my farm before I moved it from a room to its home in TheTimMan's Farm. Someone took all of them before I could. That is the only logical conclusion. I wondered at the time why someone would just take a few levels of 392 bushes and leave the rest which totalled over 10k I had gathered all but those 392x3. So who out there has 1176 of these rare bushes?

The other thing that could have happened is that when these bushes were replaced, the reverted to the new ones. Mine were missing before the update though.

If you place the "Magical Bushes" they become normal ones.
  • Yes you have to be utmost careful with the magic bushes :D!
  • They are not magical bushes, they are just bushes with berries on them. Obtainable in the old Farm Pack, now the bush bought from the pack is empty.