If I made 10,000-20,000 cash registers

Planning to mass produce 10,000-20,000 cash registers. If you had to sell how much would you sell them for or buy. Need to know if there easy to sell or not.

Comments

• CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    edited July 2016
    When they were non craftable you could sell them pretty easily at half the price. Now that they are craftable you can probably sell them around 100-150c each. Of course it's not guaranteed.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    lucaaa795 said:

Is gonna take a while selling them (who buys 10k regs o-o)
    But yeah u will make a lot of profit if u sell all

I probably would just for banter
  • lisklisk Member
    lucaaa795 said:

If I sell it cheap I think a lot of peeps will buy around 100-500 to resell for profit, but I want to know what's cheap
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Lisk said:

lucaaa795 said:

If I sell it cheap I think a lot of peeps will buy around 100-500 to resell for profit, but I want to know what's cheap
    I think the price of registers is hanging around 50-100c now that they're craftable. I could be wrong though.
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    50c tops!
  • It's probably smarter to craft 5k registers and 5k rehydrators because if you can't sell one of the two all too well, you'll have a bunch of rehydrators to fall back on. Also, rehydrators have higher demand atm because they just got released. The only issue is that idk if the price for rehydrators will flatline just yet. People may lose interest. Or vice versa (green cubes).
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    I suggest that he make only few of them and see how that goes. He can store needed items for crafting and use them if necessary. But if you waste resources for 10k cash regs they newer can be converted back to materials. So pls for your own sake make small amount sell them and make more acording to demand if needed.
    Cheers
  • #Elfie#Elfie Member
    I would sell em' 25-50c each
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    These are not hard to make. Rehydrators, wind machines and cash registers sell for 50c each. We made over 2,000 and gave most away so the price would fall. The cash register is the most important item to keep safe trading. This is why they were made craftable. Please don't try to jack up the prices.
    We also made 1,000 Rehydrators and gave away 1/3 of them, then sold the rest for 50c each.
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    i got 4k regs 3k rehydrators:3
  • lucaaa795 said:

I made 300 straight away and couldn't even shift them for 50c each. Sold them for 25c each, still had tons left so I gave a few to newbies. 10k though? Good luck selling 0.o
  • 50-100c I think per cash reg
  • Ome ROme R Member
    10k - 20 k you could make about more then 70k if you sell all of them :P
  • TheCoolKid4TheCoolKid4 Member
    edited July 2016
    I have a guide to make 100, even then I had trouble selling them (even now I still have 29 cash registers!) So I don't really recommand massing it.
  • I've seen regs being sold for 25-50c honestly .-.
  • I think 25-50c >.< Cash regs aren't that rare now that they're craftable
  • I would say maybe 50-100 cubits is what I would pay for one but that's just me xD
  • I think the better idea is crafting dices, people can buy it in great amount, and cash regs are for noobies or people who buy stuff for cheap. If you will sell it cheap - maybe people will buy, but i think it's long time and a lot c for crafting
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Sepail said:

I think the better idea is crafting dices, people can buy it in great amount, and cash regs are for noobies or people who buy stuff for cheap. If you will sell it cheap - maybe people will buy, but i think it's long time and a lot c for crafting

All recipes can be used without spending any cubits on it. You don't need cubits to craft stuff. It may not always be easiy and might take time, but it's completely cubit free.
  • Scorto7 said:

Sepail said:

I think the better idea is crafting dices, people can buy it in great amount, and cash regs are for noobies or people who buy stuff for cheap. If you will sell it cheap - maybe people will buy, but i think it's long time and a lot c for crafting

All recipes can be used without spending any cubits on it. You don't need cubits to craft stuff. It may not always be easiy and might take time, but it's completely cubit free.
    Just try to imagine how many time will u waste to craft 20k cash regs without spending any c
  • if i were you i just put the 20k cash reg in toilet/trashcan and flush it XD
    Sepail said:

Scorto7 said:

Sepail said:

Just try to imagine how many time will u waste to craft 20k cash regs without spending any c
    Why even make that many registers?
    Make a 1000 regs and it will last long enough for you to gather the needed materials to make new ones.

I don't understand the need to make 1000 registers. Just have around 20 and you'll be good o-o
    edited August 2016

I don't understand the need to make 1000 registers. Just have around 20 and you'll be good o-o

It's a lot more realistic number then the 20k cash registers :D
    Anyway, it was just a lower number that should be enough to last a while.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    I Think ample answers have been given for this topic.
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.