Return Items Tab in Cubic Store.

Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
edited July 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Ribbon

Blast from the past. Some of you older players may know what I am talking about but just in case you weren't around then I will explain. In early 2015, you were to be able to buy craftable and some miscellaneous blocks, like Accelo Rings, Ribbons, Anvils, Matress, Oil, pretty much any block. They removed that tab when they changed the store lay-out.

I'd really love if they returned that feature. I miss being able to buy Ribbons and Oil Old Cubic

P.S I am not asking they return the original Lay-Out, just an item tab with the blocks :P

Comments

• I do like the new Lay-Out but I think that the old Lay-Out was better :P
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    I 100% support this, it's nice that we can buy in bulks, but separate items and things such as ribbons is something that would make it even better since there's no way even to purchase ribbons and some of the other things right now.
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    I definitely support this. You can hardly find bulk sellers now. Would love to see some more craftable and/or "minable" items in the store :)
  • But people who works hard to get bulk items to sell would stop and its much easier for us to get cubits (im not being negative) o-o
    @Enderwither I don't know if you've been on cc back when the store had single purchases, but it actually was more profitable for the miners than it is now due to higher store prices than they're right now for the bulk stuff and many other things. I don't think it was addressed to all of the stuff that's in store at the moment as bulks, but mostly on stuff which is currently completely gone from the store, e.g. ribbons, oil, flowers, work stations and craftables. Back then it even was way easier to find bulk sellers than it is currently due to price drop and non profitable effort since everyone is trying to pay way more less than it actually is while the price is already as low as it can be, imo. And being able to buy any single item, instead of a bulk you pretty much won't even use, is way more handy.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I'd love to see this back. Oil's 1 thing I am not a fan of mining, be nice to buy it when I need it.
  • Well, I don't really care if this comes back, as I do not have the money to buy the super overpriced things that were in that section (250c for a geyser!). However, it would be convenient to have it back.
  • It would be great tho... hmm this could make global peace! Lol, I agree it's convenient but I'm with PEgaming I'm too low on c to buy
    edited July 2016
    It's been about adding a tab for it...not the whole replacement of the current store, Athena mentioned it at the end of her post.

Also would be nice to have a discount section back :P
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Off topic: I got some ribbons if you want... :DD

I like the idea of buying blocks in bulk :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  • Ya i agree with the idea, cuz now we cant get ribbons anymore (only in the newbie gifts)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited July 2016
    +1
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    piratax10 said:

Ya i agree with the idea, cuz now we cant get ribbons anymore (only in the newbie gifts)

Actually... you can still get them from pow gifts(just place them and pull them out before they explode). And no, that's not a glitch.
    ----------
    on topic: i wouldn't mind seeing some of those back.
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    old store layout pls
  • NerryNerry Member
    I loved the first store layout and 2015.
    2014 store because
    Buy any hat for a VERY reasonable and not overpriced price.
    Buy any stuffs for a very reasonable price.
    There wasn't packs. I hate packs to death. If packs were a person. I would kill them.
    2015 because it had so much stuff. The main stuff were on the top and big. The bottom stuffs for like new things. Loved it. Some packs. But not like everything is a pack!
    Cubic is silly
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Cortana said:

It's been about adding a tab for it...not the whole replacement of the current store, Athena mentioned it at the end of her post.

Also would be nice to have a discount section back :P

I miss the discount section :P
    I use to purchase cubits if saw something I really wanted, like the Dark Bottomless in there.
  • I miss the days when we could just buy single blocks. A lil annoying needing to run to the learning center for something I only need to craft one of ._. (left and right signs xD).
  • smuressmures Member
    I remember this :0
    Nostalgiaaaaaaa
    I miss ribbons :c

I miss the days when we could just buy single blocks. A lil annoying needing to run to the learning center for something I only need to craft one of ._. (left and right signs xD).

You can always open you browser and take a look at the recipe page.

• I like this idea......... IDK why.... but it bring me into an unforgettable memory *cries* and I miss Ribbon XD #RibbonCollector and I lost All of my ribbon after big scam that happened to me

I remember this :0
    Nostalgiaaaaaaa
    I miss ribbons :c

I like this idea......... IDK why.... but it bring me into an unforgettable memory *cries* and I miss Ribbon XD #RibbonCollector and I lost All of my ribbon after big scam that happened to me

Let me repeat what i said before...
    Scorto7 said:

piratax10 said:

Ya i agree with the idea, cuz now we cant get ribbons anymore (only in the newbie gifts)

Actually... you can still get them from pow gifts(just place them and pull them out before they explode). And no, that's not a glitch.
    ^ you can't buy those gifts anymore actually, I don't think someone will pay over 30k, cause that's what people who has a few left ask for it or at least that's what I've seen when I was looking for a few, just to get ribbons.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I've seen Pows selling for 10k a lot recently. Also, I saw someone get a ribbon yesterday from a Pow when they placed/broke..
    edited July 2016
    You don't have to buy a pow to get a ribbon... just ask if anyone has a pow and then tell them how to get the ribbons from them...then all they have to do is give you 1(some would sell).
    I would gladly give a ribbon, just ask for 1 and i'll get you 1.
    -----------
    btw: this just in from SirKewberth.

We will be adding a recipe for ribbons in coming update. No exact time frame. Whenever we next do server updates.
    Recipe will be cloth, glue, red dye, and sewing kit

• Scorto7 said:

I miss the days when we could just buy single blocks. A lil annoying needing to run to the learning center for something I only need to craft one of ._. (left and right signs xD).

You can always open you browser and take a look at the recipe page.

Hate to tell ya but opening a browser and looking at the recipe page hardly makes things simpler. My point is I don't want to have to leave my realm when I am concentrated in building and gather materials for a single block.
    You don't need to leave your realm... you don't even need to close the game to access the browser... even the worst mobile device can handle that.
    If you want access to recipes and still keep on building/mining/crafting... then the recipe page is the quickest and easiest way to get it.

• #Elfie#Elfie Member
    I miss the old cubit store ;-;
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Oh god , the old cubic store O-O old time
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    I really need Oil & Coal to be added so I can get my needed 1,280,000 Oil & 640,000 Coal for Santa's Workshop.