Can't Fadey Foam Rehydrator

I don't know if this was intentional or not (i doubt it), but the rehydrator can't be fadey foamed. Not much else to this thread, just thought you should know.

Comments

• KewbinKewbin Member
    edited July 2016
    You can foam it, but only when it's inactive. When you activate it, the foam effect disappear. Also you can't place a sentry on it like on Forge, Distiller and Extractor.
  • You can foam it, but only when it's inactive. When you activate it, the foam effect disappear. Also you can't place a sentry on it like on Forge, Distiller and Extractor.

That's a major flaw, I also heard this happened with unstable blocks
  • DjedoDjedo Member

You can foam it, but only when it's inactive. When you activate it, the foam effect disappear. Also you can't place a sentry on it like on Forge, Distiller and Extractor.

Ah what a shame, since i wanted to use it only as deco and place personal sentry on
    it so pop ups doesnt bother meh.
  • KewbinKewbin Member
    edited July 2016
    Djedusina said:

Ah what a shame, since i wanted to use it only as deco and place personal sentry on
    I'm not sure but I think Rehydrator works on principe of replacing blocks. Imagine two blocks R1 and R2. R1 is the inactive one. But when you put the '?' cube in, system detect it an replace R1 by animated R2. And R1 will disappear with your sentry. Admins wanted to remove this wasting of sentries, so they made Sentries unplaceable to Rehydrators. I'm sorry if I'm wrong. @CosmicCow or @SirKewberth would be able to explain it throughly.
  • DjedoDjedo Member

Djedusina said:

I'm not sure but I think Rehydrator works on principe of replacing blocks. Imagine two blocks R1 and R2. R1 is the inactive one. But when you put the '?' cube in, system detect it an replace R1 by animated R2. And R1 will disappear with your sentry. Admins wanted to remove this wasting of sentries, so they made Sentries unplaceable to Rehydrators. I'm sorry if I'm wrong. @CosmicCow or @SirKewberth would be able to explain it throughly.
    I understand perfectly what ya wonted to explain. :D
  • Sometimes, I take 2 Phantom Foams to make a mannequin able to pass through. The first foam won't work but the second one does. I wasted alot of fuel for Ghost Gum :/
  • edited August 2016
    ;|