Is it more profitable to sell dehy cubes or rehydrate them?

RootbeerrRootbeerr Member
edited July 2016 in Help Requests
I just got another green cube and purple cube, and I wonder is it more profitable to just sell them for cubits or rehy them and sell what u get. I know nobody really know the answer for this yet, but I just want I reply of what u guess it will be like.

Comments

• -AK--AK- Member
    edited July 2016
    if you are lucky you can get from red cube cannon which costs 500c in cubit store while red cubes costs 50c these days... so ya you can get more profit if you rehydrated them.
    idk about other cubes i did not rehydrate them (yet!).
  • GenexGenex Member
    edited July 2016
    The Rehydrator Machine Isn't Out Yet. Only The Dehydrator Cubes Are, You Can Get Them Through out Mining. But Now i think they Removed it You Can Only Get it through The Machine. :)
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    It's not rehydreted blocks/cubes.... it's dehydrated cubes
  • 1 question if we put the cubes in the machine what will happen
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    --sarah-- said:

1 question if we put the cubes in the machine what will happen

No-one know yet... but wait a little longer... then you might get more clear answers.
  • Cosmic have out a few rehydrators to a few players to test it out before they're released I got a rehydrator
  • Cosmic have out a few rehydrators to a few players to test it out before they're released I got a rehydrator

i guess ur the only seagooler to hab one
  • Topic Recycled
  • You can test it out yourself, or wait 7 days and see what other people get, probally the prices will go down a lot by then.