Do you guys know...? {Closed} xD

edited July 2016 in Help Requests
Hi i was wondering if you could buy 2 quest packs instead of 1 or is it imposible?

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

Once finished,it will still be in cubit store, yes.
    However,Buying it will result in a error
    Cubic 2016-07-20 19-30-29-62
    They are meant to used only one time on a qbee :P

• -AK--AK- Member
    Thats fair so you dont do the same quests again and be lvl 50 at 1 day xD
  • -AK- said:

Yea xD
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    -AK- said:

Being level 50 is not as glamorous as people tend to think. It actually sucks a lot. Yes you have wonderful perks but not always. If you don't pick faster mining early, you don't get to pick it later. You might get stuck with a decorative font perk you dislike and can not do anything but turn it off and be a plain jane. You gain no exp at all and you do get the unwanted attention of beggars even if you aren't a patron. New quests come out and you can do them but without exp as everyone else gets. You now have a full unfinished list of quests that bother your OCD to its limits. You wait everyday hoping for new levels or something to change. So you make a new account so this can start all over. Then one day you look and see that you are at level 45 on your 5th account and the first 4 are level 50 then you get severely depressed.
    Moral of the story: Don't get in a hurry to be all alone at the finish line. Enjoy the ride and don't be in a hurry for it to be over.
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    TheTimMan said:

-AK- said:

Being level 50 is not as glamorous as people tend to think. It actually sucks a lot. Yes you have wonderful perks but not always. If you don't pick faster mining early, you don't get to pick it later. You might get stuck with a decorative font perk you dislike and can not do anything but turn it off and be a plain jane. You gain no exp at all and you do get the unwanted attention of beggars even if you aren't a patron. New quests come out and you can do them but without exp as everyone else gets. You now have a full unfinished list of quests that bother your OCD to its limits. You wait everyday hoping for new levels or something to change. So you make a new account so this can start all over. Then one day you look and see that you are at level 45 on your 5th account and the first 4 are level 50 then you get severely depressed.
    Moral of the story: Don't get in a hurry to be all alone at the finish line. Enjoy the ride and don't be in a hurry for it to be over.
    You get severely depressed due to having high level accounts. Hmmm.
    I get severely depressed due to my serotonin receptors not firing properly and having a smaller hippocampus than normal people.

Don't use the word depression out of context it downplays the seriousness of the illness for those who actually suffer from mental illness like myself.
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    gdog said:

TheTimMan said:

-AK- said:

I get severely depressed due to my serotonin receptors not firing properly and having a smaller hippocampus than normal people.

Don't use the word depression out of context it downplays the seriousness of the illness for those who actually suffer from mental illness like myself.
    I am not out of context. I am in fact 100% mentally disabled. I keep myself locked up away from the world. I spent 5 years in my room a few years ago. I am not ashamed of my depression and I do not require and pity or sympathy. I am what I am. I say and do things that seem out of place. I am not in control of my thoughts at all times. I have brain damage and it to me is nothing to be ashamed of so I let people know so they aren't offended when I am "off".
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited July 2016
    TheTimMan said:

gdog said:

TheTimMan said:

-AK- said:

I am not out of context. I am in fact 100% mentally disabled. I keep myself locked up away from the world. I spent 5 years in my room a few years ago. I am not ashamed of my depression and I do not require and pity or sympathy. I am what I am. I say and do things that seem out of place. I am not in control of my thoughts at all times. I have brain damage and it to me is nothing to be ashamed of so I let people know so they aren't offended when I am "off".
    Not saying you don't have depression just saying that depression is not caused by having high level accounts. You of all people should know this.
  • OMG gdog in my descusion :D
    Gdog you are my fav mod :D
  • TheTimMan said:

-AK- said:

Me too, I be like "Why are people eager to get to level 50? Doesn't it pretty much end the purpose of the game? Take your time."
  • They are going to change the way some perks enable/disable system works, like the decorative, on SirKewberth's to-do list, it states that he will make the enable/disable perk for decorative names switchable, meaning you can change to all 5 fonts if you have all 5 perk levels.