The Glass Maze - BEWARE!!! HUGE!!!

scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
edited November 2016 in Player Events & Creations

The Glass Maze

After a long time of building(i don't remember when exactly) i have finally completed my glass maze.
It fills a 100x100 room in all directions except in hight(that would have been too big and takes me eternity to build). So... this place is HUGE, MASSIVE!!! so make sure you have the time to do this.
There are prices on almost every level, so you get something for your effort to overcome the transparent nightmare. :D
I also gonna share some screenshots i made and i'll announce an extra for forum users.

screenshots

The beginnings
Glass maze block - progress shot 1
Glass maze block - level 1 finished
Glass maze block - level 2 finished
-------
More recent progress
a view below1

Views without inside stamp
view on an endless sea of glass
entrance - start of the maze
-------
Views with the inside stamp
finished look - inside stamp effect
Glass maze - finished(inside stamp)

Forum extra

For all of you who use this forum i am giving an extra final price if you make a screenshot of you standing next to the sign at the end of level 6(before you step trough the exit door).
1° winner = @space_fetus
2° winner = @eagence
3° winner = @Fire Charmander

Where/how do i find this maze of yours?
Go on the skymap or into a lobby and hit/click search and type in Beldia. Only 1 place with such a name.
When you go into my realm, it is the first door next to you(there is a clear black sign on it).
how to find - main realm and doors

Comment below... let me know what you think of it...
I hope you will enjoy it... and again Beware of it's size... it's HUGE!!!

You like mazes? Try this insane dangerous maze: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/5603/ugly-hazard-maze-danger

Comments

• As soon as ci comes back online, we'll get all those prizes ^^
  • edited September 2021
  • AHHH MY HEAD HURTS SO BAD FROM JUST DOING THIS MAZE FOR 1 1/2 HOURS!
    :P
  • EnderwitherEnderwither Member
    edited July 2016
    Yay! I made it to lvl3! Can I have a prize? Lol XD pls
    Screenshot_2016-07-20-15-18-17
  • wildmilkwildmilk Member
    edited July 2016
    Wow! I think i'm going to have a headache if I do this
  • Haha I made it to lvl5! >:D proof:
    Screenshot_2016-07-20-15-42-01
    But I never made it to lvl6 I got lost, please give me a prize! XD like a 2nd place prize :O
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    bump....

Who would actually make it to the last finish?
  • Wow, you made this? That's impressive! I made it to level 3 then rage quit xD
    *>Jess<* said:

Wow, you made this? That's impressive! I made it to level 3 then rage quit xD

Thank u... :)

btw.... to all of you out there!
    This extra forum price is still available!!!
  • That's really awesome omg ;v;
    I'll do it when I feel like killing myself from rage :D
    I wonder if many still try this one.
    and updated info
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Untitled
    it took 2 hours BUT I AM THE BEST :D

Untitled
    Here is a better picture, i got a turban in that dispenser :)
    although i wanted to kill myself at times it was pretty fun.
    What is the forum prize? :P
    Congratulations
    You are the first one to have made it so far.
    Check your mailbox in-game, i dropped a letter(and stuff for you).
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    Well Done @space_fetus , I tried that maze... Hardest challenge ever.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited August 2016
    It really was super hard, after level 2 you struggle to see what you are doing, but it was worth it. Just recieved my prizes thank you very much
    Congratsulations.
    You are the second person to have completed the whole maze.

I will send a friend request to you so i can look you up and give you the prices...
    or... Drop me a letter in my mailbox and tell me where your donation table, piggy and mailbox are so i can drop it there.
  • edited October 2016
    @scorto7 u should have to put the sign showing exit next to the door, it makes me have to start again i thought the door lead to the next level!
  • I'm not bothered to try... I'll give up ._. I know it XD

@scorto7 u should have to put the sign exit next to the door, it makes me have to start again i though the door lead to the next level! F

If i put it on the door(as you suggest) players don't read it or read it too late.
    If i put it a little further away they complain that they missed the sign.
    So you can read/see that no matter what i do, it will not be enough.

I'm not bothered to try... I'll give up ._. I know it XD

hehehe.... you are not the first one that runs off just when they see it for the first time.
    maybe a smaller one would be more to your taste.
    Try this insane maze: http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/5603/ugly-hazard-maze-danger
  • hmm... i shall have to this one night when im up and cant sleep. If i do rage it will be epic and wonderful. Thanks for an awesome build, cant wait to try
  • @scorto7 well the maze is insanely hardcore and wasting alot of times..... And level 1 don't really have a prize =-=, suggest to put direction sign before the door showing the direction to the next level....
    edited October 2016

@scorto7 well the maze is insanely hardcore and wasting alot of times..... And level 1 don't really have a prize =-=, suggest to put direction sign before the door showing the direction to the next level....

First about the prices: Most that do make it trough the first level don't get any further. That's why the prizes over there are always gone and i also placed a sing on it. Keeping providing prizes on the first level doesn't seem to get them try to do more then the first level. And it does cost me cubits to keep getting new prices for this(even if it is cheap hats).

second: i did put clear directions on the signs. I also once placed the sign as you said... and i explained earlier what result it had.

Most player have never read a single sign in the entire game time on CC.
    Ask a shop owner, i know of none that haven't had costumers that did not ignore a sign. The same goes for many puzzles, mazes and parkours. Many players just don't bother.

I am not saying that you didn't bother reading the signs. I just want to point out why i no longer want to change those signs again.
  • edited October 2016
    Well I read the sign before the door, it says about the no prize thing (don't really care if there's no prize in l) Well indeed it's a great job, and lots of noob prize to win from....

Ps: And its prize not price btw

Well I read the sign before the door, it says about the no prize thing (don't really care if there's no prize in lv1), but I don't even see a sign pointing where should i go so I just went through the door.... And poof! All gone.... Anyway may i know the password? Zz....

Ps:And its prize not price btw

oops...(prize, got it) editing....

I can not get back on the game until Friday. i'm sorry you have to wait until then. But there should be a clear sign at the end of level 1. I am positive i posted a sign there recently(for the reasons i explained above). I will look into it as soon as i can.
  • edited October 2016
    Screenshot_2016-10-14-19-44-20

The maze is hard like hell! Only manage to get to the start of level 6..... And level 1, 2 and 3 got no prize zzzzz...... Also I got 2 feather hat continuosly =-=

Ps: I'll be the third to finish this >:D
  • edited October 2016
    Yay finally get through this! Can I have an extra prize?

Screenshot_2016-10-14-20-37-08
    Nicely done.:) @Fire Charmander
    I hope you would be able to wait a few more days. With all the halloween fuzz i might not have the stuff to give you that extra prize.

Also... i changed the sign at the level 1 exit. Hopefully it will be more clear
  • Wow i think you did a lot hard work into the maze i appreciate that.
    Winkie Face CC
  • Is there a prize yet? I hope this wouldn't be count as necropost. .
    Yes.... it is still on, but i forgot about your prize... sorry
    i'll look you up as soon as i can.