My Forum name didnot changed!!!

4 Day ago,i bought a name tag and change my name from 'Trajkb.' to 'Trajkb',When i open forum it still same and i logout my id.After that i relogin using the new name the forum still show my old name.

Please Help Me!!!

Comments

• BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    @Horus
    Our forum administrator is away at the moment. But he can help you with this as soon as possible.

I Would advise clearing your browsing data and attempt to log in again using your new name.
  • HorusHorus EnglandMember, Forum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    This is really odd. When you change your name, the forum automatically pulls the new name from our server when it's entered. So if you log in using the new one, it'll change. Try clearing your browser cache or use a different browser and let me know if it worked.
  • CookingTrueCookingTrue Member
    edited July 2016
    Okay I will try

edit:

Still Cant :(
    I already clearing my browser cache and using diffrent browser still didnt changed
  • MythologistMythologist Member
    edited July 2016
    BJDware said:

@Horus
    Our forum administrator is away at the moment. But he can help you with this as soon as possible.

I Would advise clearing your browsing data and attempt to log in again using your new name.

Horus said:

This is really odd. When you change your name, the forum automatically pulls the new name from our server when it's entered. So if you log in using the new one, it'll change. Try clearing your browser cache or use a different browser and let me know if it worked.

Okay. Me and Trajkb have talked about this and he has tried all what you've said, but it still don't change.
  • I hope they can fix this issue as fast as they can
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    Just u have to relog :)
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    Just Logout And Login With Your New Name And then Your pass
  • CookingTrueCookingTrue Member
    edited July 2016
    *Noe Nt* said:

Just u have to relog :)

Yes, I already did it but still cant . Do u see my name with '.'

You've logged out and in of the forums? Then I'm not sure, hopefully Horus can find a solution

I already did it but still cant i need Horus to help me :(
    Naegi Kun said:

Just Logout And Login With Your New Name And then Your pass

I did it many time but its appear with '.'