How do I trade in large amount of cubits?

Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
Let's say I want to sell my Krampus for 500k, you can't put 500k in a cash register, so how would I safely go about trading in large amounts of cubits?

(Not really selling my Krampus)

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • *Dread* said:

The best way to my mind is to keep exactly the 500k with you, putting the rest in a piggy bank.
    And when you're in cash register, sliding bar at the max to the right.

Dont know if it's understandable....

No, I get it. You can't type in that much, but you can put in max cubits
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    You can be careful with the sliding bar, but if you go over couple thousand cubits you could ask for the trading partner to put the rest in to make it fair.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

You can be careful with the sliding bar, but if you go over couple thousand cubits you could ask for the trading partner to put the rest in to make it fair.

That's why keeping the extra in piggies are much more safer :D

It's also time consuming. Who wants to go back to a realm just to put C in a pig so they can do a trade? ._.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember

It's also time consuming. Who wants to go back to a realm just to put C in a pig so they can do a trade? ._.
    Then again, why the rush? I don't see a lot of people having 500k cubits right on the spot. The seller would often allow you to go and get your cubits ready to buy his 500k krampus.

Then again, why the rush? I don't see a lot of people having 500k cubits right on the spot. The seller would often allow you to go and get your cubits ready to buy his 500k krampus.
    I always keep my c on me :) Never know when that Holla will come with the item you need ^^
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    *Dread* said:

That was to answer to Athena's question. But yeah Peng is right, i usually do as Peng because faster.
    But anyway, the only way to put exactly 500k in cash register (without other trader's help) is to have exactly 500k in hands.

=)

Thank you so much :)
  • I usually try to slide to the most exact amount I can get and ask the owner for change :)
  • #BeingRichProblems
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    This has been answered. Closing it up :)
This discussion has been closed.