Halloween? o.o

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
With Halloween couple months away I'm sure many are wondering what's coming & going, I am.

What do you guys think will come & go? ^^

In my opinion:

I think Dino & Monster will stay out again, 1 pet will return, maybe 1 mask (the common ones) will stay out - That would be interesting.

I hope the Slyme Costume comes back too ^^

Comments

• Oh Pengy, my special wittle penguin. Thinking far far into the future. *shakes head*. I am going to enjoy the fireflies, swimming, and occasional barbecue before I begin thinking about pumpkins and falling leaves.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Oh Pengy, my special wittle penguin. Thinking far far into the future. *shakes head*. I am going to enjoy the fireflies, swimming, and occasional barbecue before I begin thinking about pumpkins and falling leaves.

I'm always thinking way into the future. I'm already thinking about Thanks Giving too ^^
  • ThisIsNotSlimThisIsNotSlim Member, Game Moderator
    mmm Turkey
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think as you said Dino and monster will be out and I think the zombie mask will be out as well. they will probally also add a new pet and rare and remove 2 of the Rares.
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    I hear dino come back
  • I want a fourth of july holiday pack :D! Before anyone begins to say that is an American holiday so is Thanksgiving. Yet you do not disagree with all the food items introduced with the pack as they do not have to be Thanksgiving related. I want some MURICAN SUMMER IN HERE! FIRE UP THE GRILL.
  • Hmmmm I think Dino and Monster will return.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember

mmm Turkey

you called?
  • Oh Pengy, my special wittle penguin. Thinking far far into the future. *shakes head*. I am going to enjoy the fireflies, swimming, and occasional barbecue before I begin thinking about pumpkins and falling leaves.

#Deep
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Well Summer is in full swing and even though April Fools was not a holiday, we did get some cool items that did influx some serious c. 4th of July will be spectacular none the less if they add it as it is an actual Holiday. I would love a full Uncle Sam outfit with all red white & blue with a huge white long beard to match my real grey one. A huge wall flag (Stars & Stripes) Tapestry.
    I do hope some of the items from last years holidays that I have massive quantities do NOT repeat so I can rake in some of the millions I have invested in them.
    edited July 2016
    I hope for a 4th of July pack too, or even some fireworks.
  • *stares at everyone ignoring my summer event concept*

Well, what items gets retired, I bet will be in the raffle. I hope the monster comes back, I can't believe they were considered common once.
  • We are not ignoring your summer event concept :D! We are just focusing on a single holiday in conversation. It would be nice to have things as you have stated but it has been stated already. We want some 4th of July goodness ^_^! Everyone benefits from a holiday pack whether they celebrate it or not because who does not love more items!
  • edited July 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    *Dread* said:

Betting, Let's me check my crystal ball =D

Dino/Monster: at least one of both will be back.
    Skull/Zombie/Robot : at least one of them will be off
    Ghost/Slim : both back
    Frankie head/ Pumpkin Head: my cristal ball dont say anything =(
    Pets: one of them will be off and a new one will appear like Robot pet or Witch pet with his broom
    A new mask incoming

KnoP's betting :D I'm gonna save this till Halloween ^^ See if your Crystal Ball's right :)

I think @Hinter would LOVE that robot pet!
  • TarteTarte Member
    wow o.o It feels like halloween was just a few months ago! ANYWAY they should add a trick-or-treat basket!or a flying broom-stick, I dont celebrate Halloween irl but its still fun in game :)