New Learn to Play Safe Room is now open!! 18 rooms/languages total!! Almost all finished!!

Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
edited August 2016 in Player Events & Creations
I have been working on a room to teach players how to play safe and avoid being scammed in Cubic Castles! Sir Kewberth has graciously approved it and placed it in the Learning Center. I mainly made this room for newer players, and players that can't get on/don't know about the forums. I will be adding rooms translated into other languages soon, so this is an ongoing project. Please spread the word so we can help keep our amazing Cubic Castles community safe and happy :)

Comments

• MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    If you need any help with the Spanish translation I would be happy to offer my translating services :D
  • So that's what you were building, haha
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    i could also help on translating :P
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    Thank you for your offers of translation services...please remember to state which languages you speak (@Swissy Dreamer) so that I can ask you for help if I need it :)
    Cubic Mom said:

Thank you for your offers of translation services...please remember to state which languages you speak (@Swissy Dreamer) so that I can ask you for help if I need it :)

Indonesian, do we have to prepare a room for it?
    Nope, I am building/providing all the rooms needed. I will just need help translating :)

• SindragosaSindragosa Member
    edited July 2016
    Sounds like something all players could benefit from, well done @Cubic Mom . I will have to check it out :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Nice! Also i could help with translating if you need a dutch people :D (netherlands not germany xD)
  • If you need any help with Chinese Translation. I'm right here ^^
  • CD87CD87 Member
    edited July 2016
    I can help you translate it to Vietnamese and French if you need :P
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Woah ! I saw it in and looks really nice and helpfull :D

Also i can help with Spanish translation :)
    Wow, thanks everyone for your kind words and offers of help! I'm sure I'll be ready to start translating soon, so I'll contact you as I need you :)
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    If you would like to translate it into greek language, I can help you with it :)
    wonder, Cm (can i call you that? xD) when can i translate it?
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator
    That's a very nice project! I can help with translation to Russian language :)
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    ^^ Already working on the Spanish translation right now, so everything will be ready to go whenever you need it.
  • Amazing!!!! I can help with arabic language ;)
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    edited July 2016
    Im here to help!

=D I Can help you translate Filipino/Tagalog

With @Wurfino
    :D
  • Now I wish I knew other languages
    Again, thanks everyone for your kind offers to help! I will contact each of you if I need your services. Needless to say I have a lot of rooms to prepare!! And @pickles2001, you can help by spreading the word about the room to newer/younger players so they can learn how to play safe and not get scammed :)
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Great build @Cubic Mom should help new and old players alike.
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    is it fine if I help CD with Vietnamese?
    Portuguese and Filipino coming soon :) Thanks to all of you who have offered to help translate....I'll be in touch if I need your help!!
  • I have great experience living in the US and The Netherlands, so I can translate Dutch for you. FYI, my English has gotten miles ahead of my Dutch overtime. I'd love to help though!
    Archevix said:

I have great experience living in the US and The Netherlands, so I can translate Dutch for you. FYI, my English has gotten miles ahead of my Dutch overtime. I'd love to help though!

I waa first >:( xD joke, shall we do eather half of it?
  • Archevix said:

I have great experience living in the US and The Netherlands, so I can translate Dutch for you. FYI, my English has gotten miles ahead of my Dutch overtime. I'd love to help though!

Sure! If @Cubic Mom ever gets to a "Dutch Section" though... Sometimes, i regret the fact that I'm bilingual, and the second language had to be such an unimportant one :( (no offense btw, even though I'm also offending myself XD)
    Archevix said:

Archevix said:

Sure! If @Cubic Mom ever gets to a "Dutch Section" though... Sometimes, i regret the fact that I'm bilingual, and the second language had to be such an unimportant one :( (no offense btw, even though I'm also offending myself XD)
    Oh nice xD
  • Great project.
    I can help with Indonesian translation
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Very awesome :)