Some suggestions

StevilStevil Member
edited June 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
Here are some items that i would like to see in the game:

- number blocks:
10 blocks from 0 to 9 that have the shape of a number.

- qbee skins: (will need extra outfit slots)
+ colour skins:
this will change the colour of a qbee
and be cheap and accessible for newbies
+ Pattern skins:
Just like the colour skin, but with multiple colours in a certain pattern. It will be more expansive.
+ Size skins:
Will change the size of your qbee

Thats all for now...

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I like the idea of the size, though realms should have an option to turn it off because you can then jump easier to other blocks
  • StevilStevil Member

I like the idea of the size, though realms should have an option to turn it off because you can then jump easier to other blocks

Maybe it wont be easier?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Stevil said:

Maybe it wont be easier?
    Yeah, also you could jump against blocks above you

Also maybe then the size could be only doable when you just joined, and for players already playing get a choose when they just join, and in cc store for 1k per reset choose
  • I don't really like the size idea... it makes no sense and can give advantages or be downright annoying in certain cases (like hollas).

The color skin doesn't seem too bad, but instead of a "color" skin, why not just an optional skin tone that all qbees are given?
  • StevilStevil Member
    Archevix said:

I don't really like the size idea... it makes no sense and can give advantages or be downright annoying in certain cases (like hollas).

The color skin doesn't seem too bad, but instead of a "color" skin, why not just an optional skin tone that all qbees are given?

Agreed with both of these...