Giving Away ALL Tools and Crafting Machine (Again)

Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
edited June 2016 in Player Events & Creations
In about 30 minutes I will be giving away all tools and crafting machines again today June 21st, 2016 :)

I will be announcing the give out via HOLLAWARP. Feel free to let your new friends know! They can add me or wait in the Helping Hands Clan realm for the give out. (Since it is the only realm I have with free space for theat mnay machines at the moment.)

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Saw it too late xD, also when i wanted to talk about the helping hands thing you suddenly were in a closed realm...
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member

Saw it too late xD, also when i wanted to talk about the helping hands thing you suddenly were in a closed realm...

Sorry you missed it, but I can give you all the tools/machines if you need them ^_^
    If I was in a closed place, it was the private closet I share with TheTimMan. (We try not to flaunt everything we have, so it is locked away in a private room!)

Anytime you want to talk, feel free to PM me <3
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Sorry you missed it, but I can give you all the tools/machines if you need them ^_^
    If I was in a closed place, it was the private closet I share with TheTimMan. (We try not to flaunt everything we have, so it is locked away in a private room!)

Anytime you want to talk, feel free to PM me
    Well, the tools arent realy nececary but maybe in a few minutes?
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    That's really cool. It would really assist new players and even those old and experienced!
  • Athena ShyAthena Shy In TheTimMan's arms! Member
    Doing this again, I edited my original post :)