Do you think we should be able to use our fonts if we once got them?

Agree or disagree and then comment why or why not :P

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    What do you exactly mean?
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    The ability to swap between the Font Perks that you've obtained from leveling has been suggested in the past. It's a great idea and SirKewberth & CosmicCow themselves have stated that they want to make it that a "thing" as well as possibly up-ing the Level Cap (higher than 50)
  • PerfctPerfct Member
    As always, I love this idea more than any other. +99 <3
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    As Chick said, yes soon font changing will be possible. They'll do this when they add new levels, 50+. Till then you'll have to deal with your font or turn them off. How? Go to the menu, profile, scroll down 'Perks' then you'll see 'Decorative' click 'Info' you'll see the option to turn it 'Off' & 'On'

It's been on my todo list.. when we add more perks/levels we'll fix this decorative thing.

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Yeah I'm a lvl 50 stuck with the lvl 5 font. I miss my lvl 1 font.
  • IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
    edited June 2016
    Yes! I suggested this before, and I'm still supporting it! I'd love to see my old fonts back. Level 60 new maxed level?
  • smuressmures Member
    edited June 2016
    New levels? I barely scrapped through getting to Level 32 T^T
    But I would love to see the ability to switch between perks <3
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

You could be level 50 the time new levels come. They might even come next year. You'll have enough time for your levels :P
  • Those people who are way under level fifty and have been playing for the longest time lol. It is like how do you successfully dodge gaining experience. *looks at Cookie*
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • smuressmures Member

You could be level 50 the time new levels come. They might even come next year. You'll have enough time for your levels :P
    I hope I can OTL

Those people who are way under level fifty and have been playing for the longest time lol. It is like how do you successfully dodge gaining experience. *looks at Cookie*

>.> <.<
    Me? D:
    Exp doesn't like me :c
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer

Those people who are way under level fifty and have been playing for the longest time lol. It is like how do you successfully dodge gaining experience. *looks at Cookie*

If you play but you don't regularly build or mine you won't level up. I assume those are players who play with more emphasis on the social side of the game, and visiting other people's realms, and less on the creative side.

• It was sarcasm Kewberth :P.
  • PerfctPerfct Member
    I was under level 20 for more that 70% of my time playing cubic.
  • *Looks at builds* 10/10 *looks at other people's realms *sees dirt half slabs*
  • HellesHelles Member
    Leap said:

*Looks at builds* 10/10 *looks at other people's realms *sees dirt half slabs*

That's kinda hilarious ^.^
  • Leap said:

*Looks at builds* 10/10 *looks at other people's realms *sees dirt half slabs*

*stares at chests with hundreds of thousands of blocks in em* Y^Y *nods*