Power Up Blocks

But not dangerous power ups. All I am thinking of is like a tiny block in the middle of a parkour and when you triple jump on it it will give you a basic power. These are my power up ideas without including scam possibility. :D
- Super Jump (gives you jump powers that you can jump like 5 blocks high (jump man perk does not effect the jumping blocks height)
- Wings Tiny Wings that will make you glide while going down 1 1/2 blocks per second. :o (If you already are wearing wings it will make your current ones invisible for that one)
One Last thing. There should be a type of walk able block (not smash able) So That it will remove the power!
(Credits from adventure Mode!)

Comments

• Nonononononon that would be unfair for parcour makers cause this would cause everyone to be able to cheat and or glide to another block way ahead of them
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Nonononononon that would be unfair for parcour makers cause this would cause everyone to be able to cheat and or glide to another block way ahead of them

Uhh he means that the makers of the parkour only can place that block, so that it gives new opputunitys to make parkours

Myself i like this idea, it will make a new challenge to do parkours
  • Nonononononon that would be unfair for parcour makers cause this would cause everyone to be able to cheat and or glide to another block way ahead of them

Uhh he means that the makers of the parkour only can place that block, so that it gives new opputunitys to make parkours

Myself i like this idea, it will make a new challenge to do parkours
    Yup. Element is right. =)