Cubic castle bargain shop

Not like the cubic store but a realm that you can sell resources to. to make cubics a bit easier like 1000 tree trunks for 20 cubits or something like that.

Comments

• Cool, but... then cash registers would become obsolete
  • No my idea since they have space around the cubic town center they could add a store realm where you can only sell resources to of course alot of resources or cubits would be to easy to get. And not everyone is gonna buy 500 cash registers as they would have done so already. I don't think it would change anything with peoples personal stores.
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

No my idea since they have space around the cubic town center they could add a store realm where you can only sell resources to of course alot of resources or cubits would be to easy to get. And not everyone is gonna buy 500 cash registers as they would have done so already. I don't think it would change anything with peoples personal stores.

But people who are looking to buy resources in bulk lose out. They'd have to jack up their prices to beat the bargain shop, and that will break their banks.
    There are also plenty of ways to get free cubits, lets not make it even more difficult for Cosmic Cow to fund themselves x.x
  • No my idea since they have space around the cubic town center they could add a store realm where you can only sell resources to of course alot of resources or cubits would be to easy to get. And not everyone is gonna buy 500 cash registers as they would have done so already. I don't think it would change anything with peoples personal stores.

But people who are looking to buy resources in bulk lose out. They'd have to jack up their prices to beat the bargain shop, and that will break their banks.
    There are also plenty of ways to get free cubits, lets not make it even more difficult for Cosmic Cow to fund themselves x.x
    Ah.... good point lol. But they should add another realm of something by the cubic town center it would be cool
  • I think it's already easy enough to get free cubits,but I kinda like your idea c: