New Whisper...

2»

Comments

• edited May 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    I do love the whispers, they make it easier to have private convos instead of locking the realm and banning people you don't want in it.
  • Some fun stats for you... We had over 40k whispers yesterday. It looks like there will be less today, despite more users.
  • In my opinion: this whispering is just a vogue, in other words a new fashion, but will change in some time...
    But putting the whisper in the store is not a good idea at all, as Gollum said: it's same to spam on normal chat and whisper chat... It's not cool to put a chat system for sale (holla is already out of chat system because it's an advertising tool)...

Whispering is needed because sometimes we need to tell someone something in private (before, we changed the room to not chat in front of the public... And that wasn't so cool)
  • CraftedCubitsCraftedCubits Member
    edited May 2016
    CosmicCow said:

Some fun stats for you... We had over 40k whispers yesterday. It looks like there will be less today, despite more users.

Whispering across realms

Crowd control (10 second wait after each whisper, then afterwords 20 seconds, and so on. Then resets for the next day, or something like that)

Good nuff'

• Haha Dread ^_^!
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    40000 Whispers O_O oh my... life...
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    +1 For The Whisper Update
    +1 To The Switch On/Off Of Whispers In Twerks
    +1 To Aware Peeps By Whispering When U See A Scammer
    +1 To Private Convo Instead Of Going To A Room And Ban,Lock
    +1 Not Rude Advertising Lol

-1 To The Whisper Be In Store (If That Happens Just Delete Whisper I Guess)
    -1 Whisper Cursing (Screenshot And Pm A Mod)
    -1 Whisper Scammers (Scammers Can Now Secretely Plan)
    -1 Whisper Spammers (Peeps Like That Should Be Muted For Abusing Whisper Function)

#WhisperIsNotTheEndOfCC
    I think Whispering across rooms/realms should be an option BUT... You can only do it to Friends & it costs 50c. I think that's pretty fair.

We definitely need the option to make Whisper friends only.
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    Yakroo said:

-1 To The Whisper Be In Store (If That Happens Just Delete Whisper I Guess)
    -1 Whisper Cursing (Screenshot And Pm A Mod)
    -1 Whisper Scammers (Scammers Can Now Secretely Plan)
    -1 Whisper Spammers (Peeps Like That Should Be Muted For Abusing Whisper Function)
    #WhisperIsNotTheEndOfCC

You can't blame the Whisper system.
    Scammers, and Cursers could *still* do these even things before whispers; locked realms? That little factor is still forgotten. It's just a matter of the extra effort to hide out in a locked ream to discuss these "cruel plans".

I still can't seem to fathom why the whisper system needs a price...

At that point if they ever became buyable I'd rather just take it to a private/locked room than spend cubits towards them.
    More of an effort, yes. But It'd be free.

I mean... 2 and 2 together. lol

• Yes it is bothering me that people are so terrified of this feature. There are individuals who want mods to even be able to see the whisper messages openly. The point of whispering is having at least some privacy, if there is abuse present say from another person then a screenshot/investigation should be what is required. Not mods being able to eavesdrop on what I am saying simply because of an elevated game status. Not that it matters however the whispers turn out, I will just talk about my secret evil plans, gossip, etc. on forms like steam.
  • The only bad thing is people can gossip and talk behind people's back in the same realm.
  • justmegjustmeg Member

The only bad thing is people can gossip and talk behind people's back in the same realm.

We'd still have the same problem if we didn't have whispers lol. People could still be backstabbing and gossiping in another realm.
  • Hahahah Meg, *wink* *wink* lol.
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    edited May 2016

Hahahah Meg, *wink* *wink* lol.

Oh shush xD rofl.
    (who doesn't love gossip tho ;-;)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Gossip is da best >:O. Like did you see what she was wearing omg....and dont even get me started on her breath. Did she mix onions in her cereal.....just nasty gurl I got two words for you BREATH MINT.

Gossip is da best >:O. Like did you see what she was wearing omg....and dont even get me started on her breath. Did she mix onions in her cereal.....just nasty gurl I got two words for you BREATH MINT.

LOL!
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    If you type "whisper whispers" in the game chat

you will realise that...

You can't whisper from a whisper :o
    You also can't holla from a whisper "Whisper Holla Penguins are awesome!"...... "You can't holla from a whisper!" ;-;
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    Whispering Holla. New alt name right there XD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

You also can't holla from a whisper "Whisper Holla Penguins are awesome!"...... "You can't holla from a whisper!" ;-;

Maybe try first holla and then whisper?
  • Frenchyyy said:

In my opinion: this whispering is just a vogue, in other words a new fashion, but will change in some time...
    But putting the whisper in the store is not a good idea at all, as Gollum said: it's same to spam on normal chat and whisper chat... It's not cool to put a chat system for sale (holla is already out of chat system because it's an advertising tool)...

Whispering is needed because sometimes we need to tell someone something in private (before, we changed the room to not chat in front of the public... And that wasn't so cool)

I agree.

*nods*